ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-08-2009   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Marshmallow is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gir
This guide it's half useful, the skills section are SO bad explained, specially with the Additionally Skills and Drip Bomb it's a Waste of TM points D:
Is that true? Drip Bomb isn't worth getting

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-09-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ashbelle is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ashbelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Guild: <<Firefly>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow
Is that true? Drip Bomb isn't worth getting
If you're going Pure, you need to get it for Aqua Bomb. You COULD get it because it'd be a useful skill (My friend used it to start training at Tech/Tap pre-revo at level 90). But most people would rather just get Shard of the Glacier. It's all about preference.
Ashlight - Fire Bard - Guildless :[

05-13-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Shard has the effect of frezzing altought the enemy doesn't take damage, Shard worth it more.

05-13-2009   #24 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

I found I 1hitko'd with a mastered Drip bomb at Tap1 before I could with a mastered Shard.
I have both now anyway. 8D

08-08-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

CaioDiniz is on a distinguished road

dude, why should i go on a light sheep? what pros?

08-09-2009   #26 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Pros:
Healing
Defensive skills.
SoH(giving an extra HP bar)

08-09-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ShamuCloset is on a distinguished road
Class: Sheep to_sheep

Drip bomb is much better for leveling

shard always has a 10% miss chance

drip will do more damage unless you have high luck

drip has lower mp cost and lower cooldown

09-25-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

im confused,
am i supposed to build a sheep with MArrow and MRing at the same tipe?

09-25-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ashbelle is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ashbelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Guild: <<Firefly>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaioDiniz
im confused,
am i supposed to build a sheep with MArrow and MRing at the same tipe?
You don't have to. I just used Mana Arrow until Wind Blade and never got Mana Ring till I learned Light Wave.
Ashlight - Fire Bard - Guildless :[

09-26-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

* in a 1441 build, wich elements are better and should i go soul master or witch (light or dark)?
* is ok to go on a wind/water sheep with this build? (1441)

note:i'd like to have a light witch, is this build good for it?

09-26-2009   #31 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

With a 1441 build, Water / Electric or Wind / Water is the best elemental combination. Fire has a long cast time and Earth is just...[ I don't know much about earth skills ].

It's your preference if you want to go pure or witch. It also depends on what you plan to do with this sheep. If you are purely pvm / bossing, either path should be fine.

If you want a light witch, this build is okay. Shield of Heaven will cover your HP when grinding / bossing. If you plan to pvp / gvg with it though, you need to know that SoH had an HP downcast.
What I mean by downcast is that SoH's HP is lower than before meaning people can kill the shield faster now.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

09-26-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

omg, this was so usefull.. thaks mirae :}
and one last question ^^'
can i have a white haired sheep without buying a pearl dye coloring?
i mean, when we're still librarians there's one hair that's almost white.. after the red headed and before the blonde (the ''almost white'' it's something like a platinum blonde --').. will it become a REAL white in the future? :]

09-26-2009   #33 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

In the beginning, you choose what color hair you have. That only sticks with first job though. Once you advance to Bard, your hair becomes pink and then 3rd job stays pinkish red.
You need to buy the Hair dye if you plan to use the 2nd or 3rd job looks.

Those hair colors you choose in the beginning of character creations are the only ones. Ntreev will never put new ones.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-04-2009   #34 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Thanks for making a Light Sheep guide~ ^^
I have a nub Librarian right now (@ Fantasia... With no MyHax... Yet.) and well.. Yea. 1441 build. ^^; (What's good about Fantasia is that you got some Poppuri rewards (Shadow Pop Blade, Vest... Etc.) from the last event, if done in Jewelia, lol.)

This will take a while, as i'm sooo used to being the AP powerhouse type player. ^^; But I learned that Manna Arrow (right?) is a temporary lifesaver. o-o

And I have been wondering, is there any suggested equips to make MA + training a bit effective? Without begging for borrowing uniques. *I'm soo used to own pre-used MyShop from my Jewelia Bunny...*

Sorry if I feel chatty. I feel like releasing positive thoughts of Sheeps/LightSheeps....

01-18-2010   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Nursy18 is on a distinguished road
Cool =/

I think u totally wrong about fire/lightning
I WAS earth/wind,but after 50 tries on count blood at lv 170 i resigned and reseted my skills lol
so i got fire/lightning and killed him in no time XD
Now i'm lv 225 and i can easily kill him using scorching earth,tesla field and SOH(to make he stay at the DoT's).
=)

01-18-2010   #36 (permalink)
Special
Games

Please realize this guide was written before Revolution. A lot of changes had been the past few years.

You should also know that Freezi is not the original author. He helped transfer the guide over.
The original guide writer quit a long time ago.

01-20-2010   #37 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Actually this guide was written after Revolution, about 1 and half years ago I think. Though some of the informantion still holds true, Shiki's guide is more reliable.

/Couldn't pass up a chance to correct Mirae. 8D -Runs-

06-30-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

DanrleyGl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DanrleyGl Send a message via Skype™ to DanrleyGl
IGN: ExplorerBRmax
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 230
Guild: Kowalsk-Brave Hearts
Xfire: danrleygl

Thank you this gonna be helpfull

Please can you click in this dragon??or in this dragon its only a click... Thanks ^^

08-22-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

senza54 is on a distinguished road
IGN: silisili
Class: Witch to_librarian
Level: 215
Guild: ~Good Day~

Should i follow it :O?

01-03-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

nemodoll is on a distinguished road