ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (249) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-17-2008   #21 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
DragonFableAdventure Quest WorldsGuild WarsGunZ

LuckyM has a spectacular aura aboutLuckyM has a spectacular aura aboutLuckyM has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LuckyM
Class: Priest to_dragon
Level: 22X
Guild: Dawn

O_O thats awesome guide O_O! really... just noticed o-o in 4Gs u didnt mention the mage set for lvls 240 o-o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-17-2008   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

imamonstah is on a distinguished road
IGN: lilMONSTER
Class: Lion-Scientist
Level: ...

holy frap..!!! this guide is the best guide here in mog.. (imo)
great job... though its long, i read about 9/10ths of it...

10-25-2008   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

whimp is on a distinguished road

Great it's Great!!!
It only need a updated for 2 job new skills!

11-14-2008   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Nom nom
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunes of MagicLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Styalz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Styalz Send a message via MSN to Styalz
IGN: Amastu
Class: Dragon to_magician
Level: 19x Priest

You have saved me from looking elsewhere for any help.. Honestly.. Thank you so much for this guide. Finally I know where to go, what to get, what to use and how to do this while optimizing my time in areas I would've spent hours just grinding as if I were playing maple story.

Quick question(s) though.. So in your opinion, is Mana Arrow / Arrow Rush necessary or could someone live off training in the 80s with Arrow of Light and Mana Storm? And I'm not sure if you're still playing or not but given the current Fashion Items, what should I get (since I like the MyShop anyway)?

Because I am using AoL and MS instead of MA / AR and I saw somewhere that Aura of Mana is a decent skill.. I guess in a way.. I have a few questions T_T. Sorry if this is annoying ya.

11-25-2008   #25 (permalink)
???

arno is on a distinguished road
IGN: lordarno
Class: Dark Dragon~ to_wizard
Level: 17x/16x
Guild: Synergy! (S!)

umm... i really liked this guide, but i only have one reallllly important comment.
on your shaman build, you say that we can learn both cure and invincible casting at tm lvl 10

however, it takes 10 tm points to learn invincible casting.
maybe i am wrong, but thats what the wiki and i think the stores in-game say.
:x how greatly will that affect your guide??

11-27-2008   #26 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

You have to be at TM level 10 to learn Invincible casting, it takes 5 TM points to learn it. And that's according to the wiki and I'm pretty sure the stores in-game~

Beautiful guide, just wonderful! It's so neat too. <3
I feel envious of dragons for getting all the attention. D8 -Forces to make one for Sheepies- ;D

12-04-2008   #27 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

AeriumEolic is on a distinguished road

Awesome guide man, congratulations

12-29-2008   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

drakola18 is on a distinguished road

i didn't knew what is better-dragon or sheep but after this guide i decided to open a dragon

01-31-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

LastChrisX is on a distinguished road
IGN: GamblerChris
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 70
Guild: <<Firefly>> (Join Please :P)

great guide! Well Done
But, If i were going to read a Shaman-Magician-Dark Lord Skill Build Guide I would choose wildekarrede's one!
Other than that really great guide!
Never seen such an completed MMORPG guide ty!

04-02-2009   #30 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

JakeTheDragon is on a distinguished road
IGN: JinChi
Class: Dragon to_magician
Level: 54
Guild: ~Immortal Ones~

Thanks. This Guide was really helpful.

06-30-2009   #31 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Luckee will become famous soon enoughLuckee will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Luckee Send a message via Yahoo to Luckee
IGN: LuckeeKun
Class: Water Mage, soon to be Bard. lt_mage
Level: 3x
Guild: Cookies -nomnomnom-

I have a question~!

Why is it that you have magicians get their pact (Light or Dark) at TM 61?

I think it's because you wish to finish the AR build, and then go into the magician builds. Is this correct? ^^

By the way, AMAZING guide. I have used it since I very first started Trickster. I love my dragon now and its all thanks to you~ All my dragon friends are like "Dragons suck blah"But they didn't have the proper guide! Thanks again ^^

08-16-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Corwin is on a distinguished road
IGN: LordCorwin/DonaldMorgan
Class: Gladiator/Shaman to_buffalo
Level: 191/28
Guild: AnimeFuel

I really had to stop in and say thank you for this guide, when I was getting ready to start my dragon(as my second char) I realized how many things I did wrong with my buffalo(bad skills, bad point distribution, bad gear, etc) so I really looked around for a good guide to even just point out the different dragon paths(well sheep or dragon) and I have to admit, this guide is epic. It had not only what I wanted(everything I wanted exactly) but stuff I didn't even think I needed. I loved how you went build by build after the shaman, giving me an advance look at all the possible ways I could make a Wizard(or any other type of dragon) and how much I needed to know to make it work. I especially liked how you listed tm lvls to get certain skills at, where to save, where to spend, and the descriptions, and most importantly the reasons why. This I think, is hands down, no doubts whatsoever, hand to God, the greatest guide I have ever read for any game period. I have to give you a round of applause, hope your gf or bf didn't do unpleasant things to you during the making of this guide, it must have taken weeks if not months. Funny thing, when I started my dragon I started 2 new characters, my dragon and my lion. I spent 2hrs looking up sheep and dragon skills and guides trying to decide which I wanted to do(just knew it had to aoe), including reading this guide before finally settling on dragon with an aim to become a wind/earth wizard. Now for the funny part, after all that work, all the information I poured over to make my decision and start planning, it took me about 20-30min to learn enough about my choice in sense char's to find a guide and pick a pure ac 1144 lion gunner. Does that say something about the lack of variety in lions, or about how good this guide was that it took me so long to get through it in addition to all the other guides and pages I went over?

Well I babbled enough, thanks for everything, not only do I use this guide, but when I got my aunt to start playing this game, first thing I did when I heard she was planning to play dragon was to point her at this guide and tell her to read it. Now I tell her each and every night what the guide tells her to do, she didn't make much effort to remember the guide although she was impressed with it too. Although I think she likes it a lot more now since she hit 37/40 and got mist of mana to 10(still looking for Koom Cards).

10-12-2009   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

RPGamer has a spectacular aura aboutRPGamer has a spectacular aura about
IGN: < Not Available >
Class: Priest, Dark Lord, Wizard
Level: < Not Available >
Guild: < Not Available >

Thanks for the replies and I hope that this Thread has been of use to everyone. I actually quit the game not too long after I made the Guide, hence the lack of updating. However, my other half has decided she misses the cuteness of this game so I will probably be rejoining soon and *dah dah* this thing might finally get an update.

Just fielding this out there to see what people are looking for or if this isn't worth updating anymore -ergo- should go to deletion pile? Oh, and I will kill a sheep for every reply that includes the phrase "More Pictures" ^_^

10-14-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Baroque is on a distinguished road
Guild: Astro Blitz

Well, that's good news! No offense to the other posters, but as far as Dragon guides went, yours was my favorite (even if the guide was a little outdated by the time I used it). The organization, indepth skill descriptions, and reasoning for the skill order were some reasons why I preferred using your guide. I wouldn't mind seeing this updated again. :D

Note: I'm still somewhat new to the game, but I can try and make a list of changes that conflict with parts of this guide. Gimme a day or two, though. I can't promise it will contain every change, but perhaps it could help. I'll edit this post when if I have time to write it up. Sorry to disappoint you, if I have, but I'm gonna be a bit busy this week. Don't give up on this guide, though!

Last edited by Baroque; 10-15-2009 at 12:59 PM.

10-15-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

clown is on a distinguished road
Class: Priest
Level: 200+/230+

I think its definetely worth updating since at the moment there're no mention of the Oath Skill, and this was written before Celestial Strike becomes THE skill to have? Ditto for Ghost Whisper for the Dark Lords

11-08-2009   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Flaremage0 is on a distinguished road

this is an awesome guide. the only thing is that rust (and most debuffs it seems) does not take off 51% of the enemies ap off, it takes 51% of UR MA of the enemies ap off.

actuall formula from the /gg ftw wiki:
Enemy AP - (MA - 49) x Attack Reduction x 16

or, for easier calculation: Enemy AP - (MA - 49) x 16 x Attack Reduction

example: i was able to solo captain skull the last time i was on seriously (which was a year ago, but still) my strategy was to mist (if it wasnt up already) then rust. after that he did single/double digits on me, if anything. that is pretty significant since im a 1441 pure MA with 1k hp and a myshop lk set (west wind iirc). this basicly let me pound on him with rush (the only attack skill i had at the time, pretty stupidly) until he died. i have 18 boss seals from doing that, so i would say its pretty effective.

this means that u can theoretically reduce a powers AP to 0 if u have enough MA. now thats probly going to be a bit hard, but still possible, and u can neutralize most powers ur lvl or lower of similar equpiment (u both have myshop, for example) i would imagine

11-12-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

One thing to point out in the introduction: I would disagree that wizards specialize more in PvM than PvP. As far as I know, most people tend to go with a hybrid mage these days if they want to PvP, be it a witch or wizard, with 1441 light/electro/x being probably the most popular build. Priests, with their arsenal of useful healing and support spells, still play a more defensive role IMO. Dark Lords can be very powerful in PvP, but the need for them to pay attention to HP as well as MA and LK means they can't focus all their attention on power and accuracy, but have to worry about health also. A wizard, with the correct choice of elements, however, is definitely a strong contender in PvP.

Last edited by Aria; 11-13-2009 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Fail typing ;o;

11-12-2009   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyako
One thing to point out in the introduction: I would disagree that wizards specialize more in PvM than PvP. As far as I know, most people tend to go with a hybrid mage these days if they want to PvP, be it a witch or wizard, with 1441 light/electro/x being probably the most popular build. Dark Lords, with their arsenal of useful healing and support spells, still play a more defensive role IMO. Dark Lords can be very powerful in PvP, but the need for them to pay attention to HP as well as MA and LK means they can't focus all their attention on power and accuracy, but have to worry about health also. A wizard, with the correct choice of elements, however, is definitely a strong contender in PvP.
Dark Lords 2 times, you mean Priest :B

11-13-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Yesh, I did mean priests. Q__Q *fixes post*

11-27-2009   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

FluffyLove will become famous soon enoughFluffyLove will become famous soon enough
Class: Sheepie to_soulmaster
Level: Keep on lvling

I have a question in PvM Dark Lord Skill.
Should I skip GC and get Ghostly Whisper instant?

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/magic-type-guides/7269-core-rush-dragon-guide.html
Posted By For Type Date
LinkShrink Redirect This thread Refback 01-15-2013 12:40 PM
[HELP] Cards, Dark Lord & Etc - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 01-01-2013 04:42 AM
[HELP] Cards, Dark Lord & Etc - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-30-2012 01:50 PM
Question about a light wizard - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-27-2012 02:32 PM
Dark dragon guide - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 11-30-2012 01:20 PM
Dark dragon guide - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-06-2012 12:52 AM
Dark dragon guide - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-06-2012 12:37 AM
What's Next? (Dark Dragon) - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-12-2012 08:42 AM
Light Dragon Growth and Skill Help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-27-2012 08:14 PM
Dragon - Priest - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-11-2012 06:39 AM
Dragon - Priest - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-17-2012 11:50 AM
Light Dragon Growth and Skill Help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 02-20-2012 06:03 AM
What's Next? (Dark Dragon) - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 02-03-2012 02:37 PM
Light Dragon Growth and Skill Help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 01-23-2012 11:55 AM
Question about a light wizard - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 12-22-2011 04:52 AM
Trickster Online LATINO: Guías de Sheeps & Dragons [Ingles] This thread Refback 12-11-2011 12:49 AM
&bull; แสดงหัวข้อ - แหะไม่รู้ว่าคนตั้งไปยังนะ แต่อยากรู้ Wizard น้ำ-ไฟฟ้า This thread Refback 11-16-2011 07:18 AM
What's Next? (Dark Dragon) - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-18-2011 07:54 AM
Dragon - Priest - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 10-11-2011 03:03 AM
Coming back to Trickster... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-07-2011 11:11 PM
Coming back to Trickster... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-07-2011 04:41 PM
Coming back to Trickster... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-07-2011 04:30 PM
Question about a light wizard - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-14-2011 12:40 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - &#65533;หะไม่รู้ว่าคนตั้งไปยังนะ &#65533;ต่อยา&#65533;รู้ Wizard น้ำ-ไฟฟ้า This thread Refback 05-09-2011 06:36 AM
Light Dragon Growth and Skill Help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-07-2011 11:15 PM
&bull; &#65533;สดงหัวข้อ - &#65533;หะไม่รู้ว่าคนตั้งไปยังนะ &#65533;ต่อยา&#65533;รู้ Wizard น้ำ-ไฟฟ้า This thread Refback 05-07-2011 05:52 AM
Dragon - Priest - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-04-2011 10:38 AM
Light Dragon Growth and Skill Help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-18-2011 10:14 PM
Light Dragon Growth and Skill Help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-10-2011 07:45 PM
What's Next? (Dark Dragon) - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 02-23-2011 04:51 PM
Light Dragon Growth and Skill Help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 02-01-2011 03:40 PM
Dragon - Priest - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 01-07-2011 08:13 AM
Dragon - Priest - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 01-06-2011 06:15 PM
Dragon - Priest - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 01-04-2011 01:44 PM
Light Dragon Growth and Skill Help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-06-2010 10:55 PM
Light Dragon Growth and Skill Help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-12-2010 11:30 PM
I need help with Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-08-2010 02:49 PM
I need help with Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 02-24-2010 03:04 PM
I need help with Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 02-24-2010 12:36 AM
I need help with Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 02-23-2010 08:35 PM
stairway to heaven tap1 - Gioo.com - Multi Search Engine | All Search Engines This thread Refback 01-27-2010 03:18 AM
Screenshot Thread - Page 4733 - Free MMORPG - Onrpg Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 01-03-2010 12:29 PM
Screenshot Thread - Page 4733 - Free MMORPG - Onrpg Free MMORPG Forums This thread Pingback 01-02-2010 04:24 PM
Half Moon Heroes ™ : Forums : List of guides I am impressed with : Posts : Guild Powered by GuildPortal™ Guild Hosting This thread Refback 12-11-2009 06:20 PM
Half Moon Heroes ™ : Forums : List of guides I am impressed with : Posts : Guild Powered by GuildPortal™ Guild Hosting This thread Refback 12-11-2009 06:17 PM
Luck equipment - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-29-2009 11:00 PM
Magic Arrow - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-25-2009 07:00 PM
learn skill (dragon ) help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-24-2009 07:28 PM
3rd Job Priest? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-17-2009 08:54 PM
magic - dragon build? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 08-08-2009 08:31 PM
Skill Build from shaman to Dark Wizard - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-28-2009 04:40 PM
/gg FTW! - [CORE] Rush Dragon Guide - MyMMOGames.net - Multiplayer Gaming and Media Community This thread Refback 07-18-2009 07:41 AM
The New Skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-09-2009 10:11 AM
starting a dragon, what should i do? =S - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-03-2009 05:00 AM
I did a misstake in begining with Dragon!! - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-01-2009 07:08 PM
starting a dragon, what should i do? =S - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-01-2009 09:48 AM
starting a dragon, what should i do? =S - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-01-2009 07:01 AM
starting a dragon, what should i do? =S - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-01-2009 03:53 AM
Dragon help!i think im trouble - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 07-01-2009 02:34 AM
learn skill (dragon ) help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-20-2009 09:00 PM
I did a misstake in begining with Dragon!! - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-17-2009 07:30 PM
I did a misstake in begining with Dragon!! - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-17-2009 05:08 AM
don giovanni - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-15-2009 12:29 PM
AndersXD Ultimate Guide on How to kill Don Giuvanni - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-14-2009 04:17 PM
Big Dilemma?. - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-13-2009 09:15 PM
Dragon questions/trials - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-07-2009 12:15 PM
Skill Build from shaman to Dark Wizard - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 06-03-2009 03:02 PM
Skill Build from shaman to Dark Wizard - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-24-2009 03:36 PM
Need some advice on starting a Dark Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-17-2009 11:54 AM
Radiant Strike/Light Wave/Searing Light - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-17-2009 08:52 AM
The New Skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-15-2009 08:03 PM
Dark Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-15-2009 09:53 AM
List of Common Bugs - Updated: 04/29/2009 @ 6:08PM PDT - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-14-2009 05:11 PM
Dark Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-13-2009 11:21 PM
Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-11-2009 07:02 PM
Dragon question..... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-06-2009 04:42 AM
magic - dragon build? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 05-02-2009 06:13 PM
Dark Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-23-2009 01:55 AM
magic - dragon build? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-20-2009 05:21 PM
Dragon help!i think im trouble - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-16-2009 05:21 AM
Dark lord 3rd job skill guide - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-14-2009 06:52 PM
Dragon help!i think im trouble - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-13-2009 08:18 AM
Dark lord 3rd job skill guide - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-13-2009 01:54 AM
Dark Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-10-2009 11:21 PM
training - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-09-2009 12:42 PM
Some Quick Questions - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-09-2009 02:48 AM
Hi, I'm a Newbie and need help! My build is good? =/ - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-08-2009 10:19 PM
wizard help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-08-2009 07:33 PM
Dark Commando? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-06-2009 10:07 PM
Need some advice on starting a Dark Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-06-2009 12:51 PM
training - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 04-05-2009 07:26 PM
AndersXD Ultimate Guide on How to kill Don Giuvanni - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-29-2009 09:27 AM
What are the pros and cons of dif types of dragons - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-24-2009 04:59 PM
help about DARK DRAGON pvp skill build!! - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-23-2009 08:30 PM
Elec/water Sheep going Witch - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-22-2009 03:59 AM
wizard help - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-19-2009 08:53 AM
Would i use hell fire till the end? - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-19-2009 05:48 AM
The New Skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-18-2009 10:56 PM
Need some advice on starting a Dark Dragon - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-18-2009 08:00 PM
Dragon question..... - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-17-2009 04:49 PM
The New Skills - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-17-2009 08:26 AM
Radiant Strike/Light Wave/Searing Light - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-16-2009 02:59 PM
help about DARK DRAGON pvp skill build!! - Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 03-13-2009 07:54 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? This thread Refback 03-11-2009 04:49 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Would i use hell fire till the end? This thread Refback 03-09-2009 04:50 AM
Mini Pet Turtles, Mini Pendant Lighting, Mini Pickups - Acidillusions This thread Refback 03-08-2009 03:05 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - magic - dragon build? This thread Refback 02-26-2009 07:47 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Some Quick Questions This thread Refback 02-20-2009 09:55 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Light or dark dragon ? This thread Refback 02-19-2009 06:35 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Would i use hell fire till the end? This thread Refback 02-17-2009 08:26 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 02-12-2009 04:08 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - magic - dragon build? This thread Refback 02-08-2009 10:28 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Would i use hell fire till the end? This thread Refback 02-08-2009 09:13 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Radiant Strike/Light Wave/Searing Light This thread Refback 02-08-2009 10:05 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - magic - dragon build? This thread Refback 02-07-2009 12:33 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - training This thread Refback 02-04-2009 02:20 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 02-03-2009 05:07 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - magic - dragon build? This thread Refback 02-03-2009 03:46 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 02-01-2009 07:17 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Would i use hell fire till the end? This thread Refback 01-31-2009 01:52 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: New 3th job darklord skill This thread Refback 01-26-2009 04:51 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Best Elements? This thread Refback 01-21-2009 05:36 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Sheep question! This thread Refback 01-18-2009 07:17 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Need opnions on my lvl 35 dragon This thread Refback 01-17-2009 06:17 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Wind/water/light? or Wind/water/dark? This thread Refback 01-14-2009 08:27 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Best Elements? This thread Refback 01-11-2009 01:48 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 01-06-2009 08:53 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 01-03-2009 07:16 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Mana Arrow is a Lie? This thread Refback 12-20-2008 08:39 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - AndersXD Ultimate Guide on How to kill Don Giuvanni This thread Refback 12-10-2008 06:45 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Dragon question..... This thread Refback 12-05-2008 09:11 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? This thread Refback 12-03-2008 08:01 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Dragon question..... This thread Refback 11-23-2008 12:47 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - My New Sheep - Needing a little input This thread Refback 11-18-2008 10:29 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: What are the pros and cons of dif types of dragons This thread Refback 11-14-2008 05:18 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 11-12-2008 11:10 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Radiant Strike/Light Wave/Searing Light This thread Refback 11-11-2008 05:07 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 11-08-2008 01:51 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Dragon question..... This thread Refback 11-05-2008 04:09 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: o_o I think I screwed up badly...Help? This thread Refback 11-02-2008 01:17 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - don giovanni This thread Refback 10-30-2008 01:35 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - The New Skills This thread Refback 10-27-2008 07:21 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Opinions on a Lightning/Fire Bard This thread Refback 10-26-2008 10:17 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - What are the pros and cons of dif types of dragons This thread Refback 10-23-2008 12:58 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Some Quick Questions This thread Refback 10-22-2008 08:36 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Some Quick Questions This thread Refback 10-21-2008 03:54 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Some Quick Questions This thread Refback 10-21-2008 02:41 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - AndersXD Ultimate Guide on How to kill Don Giuvanni This thread Refback 10-20-2008 06:08 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Dark Commando? This thread Refback 10-20-2008 05:40 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Wind/water/light? or Wind/water/dark? This thread Refback 10-14-2008 03:09 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Radiant Strike/Light Wave/Searing Light This thread Refback 10-14-2008 01:59 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - What are the pros and cons of dif types of dragons This thread Refback 10-13-2008 07:52 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? This thread Refback 10-08-2008 11:08 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - help about DARK DRAGON pvp skill build!! This thread Refback 10-07-2008 11:37 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Need A Bit of Help with 1423 Light Dragon This thread Refback 10-07-2008 03:48 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - AndersXD Ultimate Guide on How to kill Don Giuvanni This thread Refback 10-06-2008 12:33 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Luck equipment This thread Refback 10-05-2008 06:39 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? This thread Refback 10-04-2008 11:06 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: help about DARK DRAGON pvp skill build!! This thread Refback 10-03-2008 02:04 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: The New Skills This thread Refback 09-29-2008 01:08 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - o_o I think I screwed up badly...Help? This thread Refback 09-28-2008 02:54 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Wind/water/light? or Wind/water/dark? This thread Refback 09-28-2008 10:42 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - The definitive build for Dragon.... Please^^ This thread Refback 09-27-2008 09:58 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Damage Dragon This thread Refback 09-26-2008 02:50 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Wind/water/light? or Wind/water/dark? This thread Refback 09-25-2008 05:15 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 3rd Job Priest? This thread Refback 09-25-2008 03:36 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - 2nd job...... lucky or error? This thread Refback 09-25-2008 03:25 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: magic - dragon build? This thread Refback 09-22-2008 08:47 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - don giovanni This thread Refback 09-22-2008 06:34 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Wind/water/light? or Wind/water/dark? This thread Refback 09-19-2008 08:53 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help for a Wind/Water Sheep at 16th Trial :/ This thread Refback 09-17-2008 09:58 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Dark Commando? This thread Refback 09-17-2008 03:48 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - The New Skills This thread Refback 09-17-2008 03:36 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Regarding LK This thread Refback 09-17-2008 02:59 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - The New Skills This thread Refback 09-16-2008 07:20 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - The New Skills This thread Refback 09-16-2008 07:16 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: Luck equipment This thread Refback 09-15-2008 12:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 09-15-2008 12:14 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: New Skills This thread Refback 09-14-2008 01:19 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Priestly Fashion This thread Refback 09-14-2008 01:37 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - mana ring,invincible casting This thread Refback 09-13-2008 10:34 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Training This thread Refback 09-13-2008 07:04 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - build question This thread Refback 09-13-2008 10:05 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - To master authority or not? that is the question! This thread Refback 09-13-2008 07:35 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Wind/Water or Wind/Earth??? This thread Refback 09-13-2008 05:07 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Making new dragon This thread Refback 09-12-2008 06:23 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - staff of agony or scythe This thread Refback 09-12-2008 04:56 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - GodOfTheTwinkies' Short Get-to-know-the-Priest FAQ/Walkthrough This thread Refback 09-11-2008 09:09 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Fire/Earth Soul Masters D: This thread Refback 09-10-2008 03:44 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Hi, I'm a Newbie and need help! My build is good? =/ This thread Refback 09-10-2008 02:54 AM
Trickster Online Revolution This thread Refback 09-10-2008 02:05 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Ruby Ring? This thread Refback 09-07-2008 12:17 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - AndersXD Ultimate Guide on How to kill Don Giuvanni This thread Refback 09-07-2008 11:54 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Personal Messages - Reportable? This thread Refback 09-07-2008 10:02 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Light or dark dragon ? This thread Refback 09-07-2008 03:33 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Elec/water Sheep going Witch This thread Refback 09-06-2008 01:03 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Radiant Strike/Light Wave/Searing Light This thread Refback 09-05-2008 02:23 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Radiant Strike/Light Wave/Searing Light This thread Refback 09-04-2008 08:22 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Sheep question! This thread Refback 09-03-2008 11:21 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Where do I train? This thread Refback 09-03-2008 10:02 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - i need advice.:) This thread Refback 09-03-2008 09:09 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - A.Rush, makes me weaker ?! This thread Refback 09-02-2008 03:58 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - New 3th job darklord skill This thread Refback 09-02-2008 10:31 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - i got all the flag mask's but dont know what is more important to comp with? This thread Refback 09-02-2008 10:21 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 09-01-2008 10:28 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Magic Arrow This thread Refback 08-31-2008 04:24 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - wizard help This thread Refback 08-31-2008 04:24 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Mana Ring question This thread Refback 08-31-2008 10:51 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - 2nd job...... lucky or error? This thread Refback 08-31-2008 05:07 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 08-30-2008 03:07 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Re: magic - dragon build? This thread Refback 08-30-2008 11:52 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Dragon This thread Refback 08-30-2008 06:50 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - i need advice.:) This thread Refback 08-30-2008 01:57 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 08-29-2008 11:56 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help a Dark Dragon? Thanks in advance This thread Refback 08-29-2008 10:58 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - What build for Water/Lightning Sheep? This thread Refback 08-29-2008 10:22 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Dragon Class 2? This thread Refback 08-28-2008 06:47 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Fated Earth Necklace This thread Refback 08-28-2008 04:27 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Luck equipment This thread Refback 08-27-2008 11:26 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - help about DARK DRAGON pvp skill build!! This thread Refback 08-27-2008 07:07 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - The best way to make Light Shield strong This thread Refback 08-27-2008 08:02 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Question about Arrow Rush. This thread Refback 08-26-2008 06:36 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Driller Boy eats your Pets? This thread Refback 08-26-2008 05:53 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Current MyShop Pluto Pet: Pluto or Plutoid? This thread Refback 08-25-2008 07:29 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Luck equipment This thread Refback 08-24-2008 06:12 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - wizard help This thread Refback 08-24-2008 12:48 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Pluto & Plutiod ._. This thread Refback 08-24-2008 11:45 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Where should I put my bonus points? This thread Refback 08-24-2008 10:37 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - The definitive build for Dragon.... Please^^ This thread Refback 08-24-2008 05:06 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - The best way to make Light Shield strong This thread Refback 08-24-2008 01:58 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - dark commando? This thread Refback 08-23-2008 05:58 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - dragon help This thread Refback 08-23-2008 04:00 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - ACTION REQUESTED: Unremovable Items This thread Refback 08-23-2008 12:14 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - wizard help This thread Refback 08-23-2008 11:10 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Fated Earth Necklace This thread Refback 08-23-2008 10:38 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - GodOfTheTwinkies' Short Get-to-know-the-Priest FAQ/Walkthrough This thread Refback 08-22-2008 09:08 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Best Elements? This thread Refback 08-22-2008 06:51 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - magic - dragon build? This thread Refback 08-21-2008 10:14 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Mana Arrow is a Lie? This thread Refback 08-21-2008 12:52 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Help! i cant desided!! This thread Refback 08-20-2008 10:16 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Dragon questions/trials This thread Refback 08-20-2008 09:15 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Need help with Dragon skills This thread Refback 08-20-2008 05:49 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - wizard help This thread Refback 08-20-2008 05:48 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - wizard help This thread Refback 08-20-2008 05:05 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Mana Ring question This thread Refback 08-20-2008 10:36 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - Need help with some skill build This thread Refback 08-20-2008 06:58 AM
Trickster Online Revolution - magic - dragon build? This thread Refback 08-19-2008 11:39 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - dragon help This thread Refback 08-19-2008 09:51 PM
Trickster Online Revolution - Dark Commando? This thread Refback 08-19-2008 09:11 PM

Pockie Ninja
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Pockie Ninja

Rating:  

Hide this banner by registering for our community.