ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-14-2010   6 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Raukue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Satsuyo
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 14x/21x
Guild: «Firefly»
Xfire: Raukue
Post Raukue's Wind/Earth/Light Sheep Guide

Wind/Earth/Light Sheep Guide
by Raukue

Table of Contents:
1. Introduction
2. First Job Skills
3. Second Job Skills
4. Third Job Skills
5. Additionl Skills and Information

Introduction
I think I have learned enough about a Wind/Earth/Light Sheep to make a guide. This is a work in progress and I am looking at how others made their guide so this one looks all nice and pretty as well. Will update based on suggestions or thoughts that come to mind like a quick table of contents.

This is a guide obviously for those who want to be Wind/Earth/Light... who love to AoE. This is primarily a PvM build. Look at other guides for other elements. Again this is a work in progress.

Builds
The usual build breakdown. For those who are new the numbers in order represent: Power Magic Sense Charm.

1423: Currently my build. Works pretty well. Decent WT and LK and enough HP/DP to survive easily enough. All points into MA of course.

1414: This is an alright build though lacking in WT. I would NOT recommend this one. I had it before and changed to 1423. That lack of WT really gets to you. Points MA.

1432/1441: At your own will, I don't know how good this will work out. MyShop is a must.

Librarian
1st Job Skills

Path 1:
TM 00: Magical Soul
TM 01: Mana Arrow Lv.1
TM 10: Invincible Casting
TM 12: Mana Arrow Lv.7
TM 22: Cure Lv.10
TM 24: Bottle of Mana Lv.1
TM 40: Mist of Mana Lv.M

Path 2:
Work in progress.

1st Job Skills Breakdown:
Work in progress. Needs better organizing?

1st Job Skill Notes
- Why Mana Arrow Lv.1 then later Lv.7? Well Lv.1 should last for awhile and Lv.7 so it's somewhat stronger and you are able to Master Mist of Mana as soon as you hit the TM Lv for it.
- I will get to making an alternative that instead you learn Mana Ring over Mana Arrow first... maybe.

Last edited by Raukue; 02-14-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-14-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Bard
2nd Job Skills

TM 55: Wind Blade Lv.M
TM 66: Cleaving Terra Lv.M
TM 71: Mana Arrow Lv.M
TM 87: Arrow Rush Lv.M

2nd Job Skills Breakdown:

2nd Job Skill Notes

- Mastering Mana Arrow and Arrow Rush before Cleaving Terra is debatable. It's all in choice and taste. I put it first because it can be used to AoE a mob who are further apart and even if it does not OHKO them it will lure them to you and you finish off with Wind Blade.

Last edited by Raukue; 02-14-2010 at 06:45 PM.

02-14-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Witch

3rd Job Skills

TM 145:
Mana Shield Lv.10
Light Shield Lv.M
TM 170:
Shield of Heaven Lv.M
Mana Storm Lv.10
Arrow of Light Lv.10
Radiant Strike Lv.M

3rd Job Skill Breakdown:

3rd Job Skill Notes
- Thus you have learned all essential skills that it takes to be a Wind/Earth/Light Sheep. Now for some other probably helpful optional skills... not too sure about these yet but they seem good.

02-14-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Additional Skills
Skills that are not as needed but probably helpful. I find this the better handful of skills to learn after your main ones. Again it's quite debatable and all choice and taste.

Whirlwind Lv.M
Light Wave Lv.M
Bolster Ballad Lv.M

Optional Skills
Probably not as helpful or as needed as the additional skills. Don't know how much more helpful these might be. Need some more input possibly. Prerequisite skills not mentioned.

Oath of Light Lv.M
Basic Healing
Heart's Grace Lv.M

That is about it for optional that might be good... need opinions on that. It goes without saying as well to go ahead and probably master any other skills you might like... such as Bottle of Mana or Aura of Mana.

Conclusion:
That is about it for now. It's a work in progress but this way I can possibly get some more insight, views and opinions to improve either the learning of skills or layout of this guide.

I may add other information as well and just... yeah.

Note: Can someone help me on organizing this guide better with images and indenting correctly? Give me a PM as to not take up a post slot on here. Sorry I am such a forum noob I guess.

Last edited by Raukue; 02-17-2010 at 08:55 PM.