Masoi's Hybrid 3rd job sheep guide(water/wind)
Hey this is a guide for sheeps who are elements wind/water and want to become DARK witch. Build 1441
1st skill- Mana Arrow (lv 1)
2nd- Invinsible casting
3rd- Cure (lv 10)
4th- Bottle of Mana (lv 1)
5th- Mist of Mana (lv 10)
6th- Mana Arrow (lv 10)
NOW ITS TIME TO ADVANCE
7th- Arrow Rush (lv 10)
8th- Seal of Wind
9th- Wind Blade (lv 10)
10th- Seal of Water
11th- Drip Bomb (lv 10)
12th- Mana shield (lv 10)---(Optional, but recommended)
will have all these skills and their lvls at lv 86 TM if u keep up with your TM
(PLACES TRAIN, NOT TO DO TM QUESTS and this is the best places to TRAIN for a wind/water/dark sheepp)
PLACES TO TRAIN~
KEYS~~keys are related so key a's are sequencial way to train if you have someone train you. (may seem confusing
a-Someone who trains you
b- other options
Single number it self, you train yourself EX- 1),2)
1) lv 1-20- Coral Beach/Episode 0 quest (must be 15+ to do)
1a) lv 1-31- have someone train you (preferably at Path to Black Swamp)
2)lv 21-31- Desert Beach/Southeast Forest
2a) lv 32-50- have someone train you (preferably at Path to Black Swamp)
3) lv 32-40,40-50/32-50- okay if you can train at path to oops at lv 32 then go for it, if not train at southwest forest untill 40. If you choose to train at Southwest Forest until 40 then you can train at path to oops.
3a) from this point you shouldnt have anyone train for you.
4) lv 51-60- train at path to oops
5) lv 60-80- train at path to swamp
6) now its time for booster if you have one. 80-100- train at path to snow hill. If you cannot train at SF3 then from 100-120 train at path to snow hill. Then you will be good to go to icciclers when 120.
6b) 100-3rd job requirments- if you are a strong sheep with good hp like my sheep did, then go ahead and train at Snow Field3 on icciclers, may sound crazy but i could do it on my sheep. USE WIND BLADE AT ALL TIMES AND BRING EXTRA POTS.
CUATION: WHEN TRAINING AT ICCICLERS, THIS IS WHERE MANA SHIELD COMES IN HANDY OR THEIR ARROW RUSH AND NORMAL HIT WILL PWN YOU XD
thanks for taking your time to read ~~post on how you think of it =)
(First Guide POST)
~~~3RD JOB~~~~MAKING GUIDE AS I GO WITH MY SHEEP SO ALL THESE R MY CURRENT SKILLS AND PLACES I TRAIN
look forward to the hybrid section ;)
for fantasia server, it's hard to get party at SF3...a royal at tech1 can be good too. and don't forget about the party quests at vamp dungeon and desert mine (lv120+) =)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.