ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (33) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-04-2009   #41 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
IGN: SharpFire/SharpLight/-PL
Level: 351/277/213
Guild: ~Euphoria~

I just realized. You're missing the Skill "Thunderbolt" in 2nd job Lightning Skills.

AMAZING guide. My 174 Fire/Elec Soulmaster thanks you.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-04-2009   #42 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I still don't know if I should list every skill or just listing the skills I personally feel that would be important.
IMO Thunderbolt's a skill to get only if you have spare points due to it being random; but it's pretty good when stacked with Shard of Glacier.

I'm really thankful for your kind words,and I'm happy to have helped you

10-04-2009   #43 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
IGN: SharpFire/SharpLight/-PL
Level: 351/277/213
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
I still don't know if I should list every skill or just listing the skills I personally feel that would be important.
IMO Thunderbolt's a skill to get only if you have spare points due to it being random; but it's pretty good when stacked with Shard of Glacier.

I'm really thankful for your kind words,and I'm happy to have helped you
The only reason I mentioned it is that Thunderbolt is the only 1v1 electric skill thats available early on...and personally i like to have a bit of variation.

10-09-2009   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kiwixz will become famous soon enoughKiwixz will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kiwixz | Welgaia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: K.20x | W.21x
Guild: Symphony

Lawls Nic, didn't notice you made a sheep guide. XD
My witch is fire/electric and I personally find it useful to get Scorching Earth + Tesla Field before Radiant Strike; that's very nice grinding first at noras and then at bats. Remember my h4x grinding at bats at lv150ish? XD

10-10-2009   #45 (permalink)
What?
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Diva has a spectacular aura aboutDiva has a spectacular aura aboutDiva has a spectacular aura about
Class: Cat(Diva) lt_bard

Nice Guild *Rep*

10-11-2009   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

thestarsamurai is on a distinguished road
IGN: LemonSoda
Class: Earth/Wind/Light to_soulmaster
Level: 25x/26x
Guild: Valkyrie

Thanks for the super helpful guide - it's definitely helping me w/my light skills and what to get first and such. <3 <3 LOVEEEEEEE.

10-11-2009   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

SirDurant will become famous soon enough

Wonderful guide, I'm personally a fan of Wind/Earth for ease of training...and since I've seen a friend of mine who's a Water/Volt (yes, I say volt...) Soulmaster, I'm looking forward to toying around with the shields. I don't really care about SoH, that's what my dragon on the other server is for -_-

Do you have a list of good monsters if one wants to just grind like heck? Cliones, yes, but...?

10-12-2009   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

RPGamer has a spectacular aura aboutRPGamer has a spectacular aura about
IGN: < Not Available >
Class: Priest, Dark Lord, Wizard
Level: < Not Available >
Guild: < Not Available >

Yay, the sheepies got a giant guide now too! Nice work =3

10-31-2009   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Jack will become famous soon enoughJack will become famous soon enough
IGN: LordJesterx
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 18X
Guild: Checkmate

Nice detailed guide.

01-11-2010   #50 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Perfect guide.

09-08-2010   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

macdo is on a distinguished road
IGN: PopoRanger

nice guide , i'll follow it

09-10-2010   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineGrand ChaseGrand FantasiaLegend of Edda

ForgottonLea is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lapryis,Vysis/Lyai
Class: All of them/Evie/Female Gunner to_thiefmaster
Level: 127,126,41
Guild: Masquerade Fools

this is a god send :3 your amazing thank you for this guide

10-24-2010   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Tixter is on a distinguished road

I find This Guide Really REALLY helpful For learning what you want to be like soul master or Witch because alot of people think if your a witch that you get all the 2nd Dragon skills For light or dark spells But you only get a certain amount :O

10-25-2010   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Vallard is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aikaya
Class: Bard. to_soulmaster
Level: 9x/7x
Guild: I'll create later. 8D

I love this guide. o_o'

Perfect, IMO. :3~

You know? Yeah... it hurts, but I still love you...

11-03-2010   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

nephilim has disabled reputation

any recommendations for which elements to choose? em still a beginner. :3

11-29-2010   #56 (permalink)
S1a
ggFTW Lurker

S1a is on a distinguished road

Um. I know this is wierd to ask.. And I bet a lot of guys do it but.. I'm a guy. Sheep is like.. The girl class.. But it seems sheep is based off going elements straight off and dragon isn't. Insecurity speaking here, shouldn't even ask, but uh.. Guys can be sheeps right? XD

11-29-2010   #57 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

No, guys cannot be sheeps. You see they cannot grasp the true fatness of the sheep as a whole the same way a female can and as such you'd be better off as a wannabe fat sheep hybrid dragon.

also hi shiki nice guide o/

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

11-29-2010   #58 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

NO YOU CANT ITS WRONG

but uh seriously, you can if you want it doesnt matter lol if youre really afraid of any knd of stigma attached to it then you can be a hybrid dragon which lets you have second job sheep skills (the elements)
but ya it doesnt matter much /o/ plus when youre a girl character ppl give you free stuff 8D

11-29-2010   #59 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

LOL you guys ;__;.

But yeah a LOT of guys play sheep...so OF COURSE GUYS CAN BE SHEEP >_>

11-29-2010   #60 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

^ yeah pretty much.

It doesn't matter in the end way too much since you can go hybrid either way. Be a dragon with elements at 3rd or a sheep with light/dark. Its a matter of preference and how you want your character to be like in the end.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody