ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (33) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-10-2009   #21 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

oh my,i can't believe i made such an error D:
it really helps to have so many of you guys helping me,thank you all so much!!!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-11-2009   #22 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Nice guide, Shiki!
I made a 1441 Sheepie in Fantasia, but felt kinda... Stupid for picking that kind of build. ^^; (I'm new to Magic-types...)

Will subscribe this thread for my future Sheep(s). :3

Off-topic: Fantasia's 1441 Sheep's IGN is "StrawberryHatto". xD I may have to put her on hold and make a newbie-friendly builded Sheep. ._.;;

08-12-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

zenki0013 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Diva0Shana
Class: Bard,Explorer,Entertainer to_entertainer
Level: lv85,lv89,lv92
Guild: CheckMate

nice ~! going to soul master water/linghting
ty ty 谢谢

08-12-2009   #24 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

不用谢!
it seems that i'm using my mother tongue more and more now. loools

08-13-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ashbelle is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ashbelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Guild: <<Firefly>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
@Red:

@Note:
I wasn't sure if I should put Light Wave;many people are pretty against it;and my Witch barely has enough TM for Radiant Strike,which IMO,is a better than Light wave. I'll need to ask some experienced people before putting it down Thanks for the suggestion.
Well to be honest, Light Wave is better for a Light Witch that uses Wind :P Windblade>Radiant Strike, so you could use the RS points for LW since it works equally as well for mobbing lined up monsters or hitting single targets :P
Ashlight - Fire Bard - Guildless :[

08-13-2009   #26 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashbelle
Well to be honest, Light Wave is better for a Light Witch that uses Wind :P Windblade>Radiant Strike, so you could use the RS points for LW since it works equally as well for mobbing lined up monsters or hitting single targets :P
Not really just on wind witches/dragons.. Well TM wise if you going fire/lightning/light witch you'll save a lot of points by getting LW than RS because mana ring is pre-requisite for Incinerate

and ummm

RS have 4 sec cooldown that hits 3 monsters and cast time of 1.5sec
LW have 2 sec cooldown that hits 1-8 monsters and cast time of 2sec

sooo LW is much efficient if you know how to use it, I think we could ask some people who use Light Wave for a diagram on how to use it. I call it pyramid diagram but w/e it's kinda hard to explain..

Radiant Strike is like a stable skill cause you can go for Ice Bears in early levels but who will go on Ice Bears on early levels.? Bats/Kerbs is godly EXP..xD

I know I'm quite biased on LW but it works for me..

Side Note: I can hit more than 3 monsters in kerbs/bats easily like just cast it on a monster and boom they are killed @_@

Last edited by Note; 08-13-2009 at 06:34 PM.

08-13-2009   #27 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

Okays,let me ask both of you to confirm,
Light Wave is good for training at kerbs and bats,but when you out-level the place,is it still a good choice to use it at other levelling places? I mean, Light wave's AoE works well because it's a dense map,but if we were to land into a place like Tap 1(Huge map,widely spread out)?

the same actually goes for Radiant strike;I only know it works on Ice Bears,but since it's a good AoE,i thought it would work as well.

08-13-2009   #28 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
Okays,let me ask both of you to confirm,
Light Wave is good for training at kerbs and bats,but when you out-level the place,is it still a good choice to use it at other levelling places? I mean, Light wave's AoE works well because it's a dense map,but if we were to land into a place like Tap 1(Huge map,widely spread out)?

the same actually goes for Radiant strike;I only know it works on Ice Bears,but since it's a good AoE,i thought it would work as well.
well you can just make like an alternative build.. Hmmm.. For realz the time you outlevel bats/kerbs is like level 2xx soo that means you almost completed all the skills you need.. xD

Like I've said RS is more likely a well rounded skill than light wave.. but as for witch you'll get it at TM 170 with SoH and that means you need to save up alot of points for Radiant and SoH to come by so Light Wave is alternative for builds that have a pre requisite of Mana Ring that wanna train faster than waiting for Radiant..

08-14-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ashbelle is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ashbelle
Guild: <<Firefly>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note
well you can just make like an alternative build.. Hmmm.. For realz the time you outlevel bats/kerbs is like level 2xx soo that means you almost completed all the skills you need.. xD

Like I've said RS is more likely a well rounded skill than light wave.. but as for witch you'll get it at TM 170 with SoH and that means you need to save up alot of points for Radiant and SoH to come by so Light Wave is alternative for builds that have a pre requisite of Mana Ring that wanna train faster than waiting for Radiant..
Like I said, I also like using LW as a long-range single target molester :P
Ashlight - Fire Bard - Guildless :[

08-17-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

look like shiki 是位美女哦 请问你玩那个服呢?
which server u ply?

08-17-2009   #31 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

hahas i'm not the girl in the picture,i'm on Jewelia-Ruby.

08-17-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

what (nani) 什么 apa ><我还以为是女生勒y6 4:我也是勒 能请教下吗?

08-18-2009   #33 (permalink)

Houseki has disabled reputation
IGN: Kanade
Level: --
Guild: --

uhh can i get arrow rush instead of mana ring

i created a 1423 lv 51/52 sheep and the build is wind/lytning

Last edited by Houseki; 08-18-2009 at 01:12 AM.

08-18-2009   #34 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

Wind cannot be used with lightning..
Wind/Earth or Wind/Water
Both just requires you to get Mana Arrow,and Mana Storm later for Whirlwind.
Mana Ring is only when you have points to spare for Razor Gale.

08-18-2009   #35 (permalink)

Houseki has disabled reputation
IGN: Kanade
Level: --
Guild: --

sorry its wind/water

so its okay if i get AR i really dont like mana ring

08-18-2009   #36 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

You don't have to get it at all,unless you want Razor Gale in the future

08-18-2009   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

just now i have mana ring but remove liao >< can i ask? i wanna bbe soul master

wan up (Bolster Ballad)ma?

water/linghting

08-19-2009   #38 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

Wow, nice guide X_X
(Nib here)

08-21-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

omgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura aboutomgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to omgwtfkitteh
IGN: Dreidel
Level: 19x
Guild: Nature's Pillows

I have to thank you very much for this guide. I'm going Fire/Lightning/Dark and I've been following an older one up until lvl 90. I found this one and have been grateful for it ever since. It's saved me from many mistakes :3

09-10-2009   #40 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

The wiki says you need a level 10 Mana Ring to learn Earthquake, in Fire/Earth you learn MR after Earthquake and in Wind/Earth you don't even learn MR. e_e

I'll try and find an Earthquake card in-game to confirm the wiki. x: