ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-26-2008   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

LastChrisX is on a distinguished road
IGN: GamblerChris
Class: Card Master to_cardmaster
Level: 70
Guild: <<Firefly>> (Join Please :P)

Focking good guide im using it for my level 41 Dragon but i dont see why you must make Mana arrow mastered I mean its okay till level 10(its better if you bring it to level 9 because on level 10 it has much more MP usage than level 9 what i actually mean is on level 9 it uses 80 MP right but then if you "upgrade'' the skill to level 10 it has 120 MP usage and only +5 more to power and all other previous levels if you upgrade the skill it goes +5 so its not worth it to make it to master it or to ''upgrade it to level 10)(i wish i hadnt leveled Mana arrow to level 10)but Master Mana arrow that isnt a good idea because youll waste 2 TM points + 2 Clione cards that you can sell 50K each or 100K (max) each + later on you only use Arrow Rush and NEVER use Mana arrow besides of that great guide Helped me veeeeery much

P.S.
Add me to your friend list my name is on my Buffalo: LastChrisX (level 33)
and my Dragon's name is: DragonChrisX (level 41 + i'm more on my dragon so its wise to add me only at my DragonChrisX)

Another P.S.
I'm planning to make a raccoon once my Dragon(Shaman) is a magician (2nd job)

3rd P.S. ( wow 3 P.S.'s in one message )
can someone make a Ultimate/Giga/Great/Awesome/Super/Deluxe Ping Ping guide (Money making guide(tips,hints and tricks how to make easy money)) (Just a good one and i will be happy )+ A Ultimate/Giga/Great/Awesome/Super/Deluxe Leveling guide (Trainig Spots) (Just a good one and i will be happy ) please

Really Last P.S. (I swear my least P.S)
Wow that was a mouth full (i actually must say that was a chatbox Full hahaha)

Last edited by LastChrisX; 12-28-2008 at 02:24 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-27-2008   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

wildekarrde is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to wildekarrde Send a message via Yahoo to wildekarrde
IGN: Kasarr
Class: 1432 Pure MA Dark Lord
Level: eTO: Kasarr(244) Eranna(163) MrPogs(89)
Guild: ~Destiny~

A few things en response~

A. You will need Mana Arrow at at least lv 10 to get Arrow Rush, which is the #1 skill for sheep and/or dragons.

B. having Mana Arrow at Master level will allow Arrow Rush to deal more damage than if Mana Arrow was only lv 10, for example if Arrow does 900 dmg @ lv 10, Rush makes it 900 x 7, so 6,300 dmg total, but if you master Mana Arrow, it would do 1000 dmg, therefore Arrow Rush does 1000 x 7, which is 7000. (I just made these numbers up, but this follows the basic formula for Mana Arrow and Arrow Rush)

C. 100k galder is nothing once you get higher leveled, i haven't played in like 5 months and my characters have 50mil in cash lying around (Don't beg.)

D. Like I said, i haven't played in months and don't plan to restart ever. Most of my old crowd quit or got banned and I've fallen far behind in the equipment, so I have no reason to play. Please don't be offended if i never friend you, lol.

01-02-2009   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

What does 2nd Job and 3rd job advancement look like?
Is it cool or do you see only a flash??

I want to really know what the 2nd job advancement looks like
Because i have A dragon lv 46 thats almost gonna advance to 2nd job

01-03-2009   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Here's the sheep one, i didn't get video of my dragon 2 or 3 jobbing, since it was well over a year ago

01-31-2009   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hey there's a new skill it's Ghostly Whisper!
I Think Hell Fire is alot better tough
but dont know if you know the shiny things of it
tought i may help out

Oh and thanks to you im lv 52 magician!
Really ty for making such a great Skill build Guide!

Can you please update your guide I know you've said no need for sayingbut i really hope youll get up the good work!
It's gonna be another perfect Skill build guide but not-to-update
And please write like at WHAT TM level you must get it! (If you want i can help you like at what TM a skill must be learned )

AND yeah your right 100K is nothing got a lion lv 28 and im makingloads of money now
With the Secret Trick of PPD's (not gonna tell the others otherwise I won't make as much money , and you too please don't say it because)
(I'm selling em for 4K anyone who wants either PM me to ShotgunChrisX or DragonChris or either LastChrisX)

TYVM again!

Last edited by LastChrisX; 02-01-2009 at 12:08 AM.

02-04-2009   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

I highly doubt i will ever finish this, I am sorry to let anyone down. Today I did log in and I tried to see about the new skill...but Trickster has really fallen into the pits. I don't want to bash the game, especailly after I'm sure (whoever you are) you've just spent your time reading my guide, so I don't have much to say. Trickster may have been fun once, but i look back and realize how much money, time and effort I wasted...and it isn't worth it.

I'm sorry fans of Kasarr, I'm sorry nTreev, I'm sorry mymmog and mytrickster, I'm sorry to my guildmates and friends.

Its time I finally admit it, I am retired, forever.

...and that's enough of that emo business eh!

04-17-2009   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ChaosCard is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChaosCard
Class: Card Master to_raccoon
Level: 132
Guild: Proud Leader of Eternal Sacrifice

How did you make those pictures in your guide because if I click copy image and click somewhere else to edit my guide then the "paste" option is gray (I can't click it) and If I click copy then it just copy's the name and I paste the picture, but doesn't get a picture only says Image:TO Dodge Master.jpg

Btw, Can I have your money? lol

You said that you don't gonna ever playu this game again... so... may I have it?
I will do anything for it in trickster I even will say to 1000 people that I'm dumb, lol xD

Last edited by ChaosCard; 04-17-2009 at 08:31 AM.

06-30-2012   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Pandorina is on a distinguished road
IGN: Pandorina | Cosmarion
Class: Sheepeh to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx | 19x
Guild: Koala Kingdom

Really nice guide, although my dragon is already in the 15x and a Dark Lord, and I didn't get Gravity Crush (won't get it anytime soon, either), I find this really helpful.
Good overview, I love how you include a look onto skill effects etc. Lots of information in here; finally a good Dark guide! ><

06-30-2012   #49 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

this guide is so dated, I wouldn't follow it. I don't play a DL, but I got feedback from several Dark players for my Dark dragon guide (still in construction, I work 70 hours a week), but the Skill Build is very RIGHT for how TO is played currently.

Link found in my signature.

I mean, this guide was great when I first started playing, ha. But not anymore. OLD guides don't need to be necro'd over new, up-to-date guides, either.

It makes it hard for new people to find relevant info.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

07-05-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Pandorina is on a distinguished road
IGN: Pandorina | Cosmarion
Class: Sheepeh to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx | 19x
Guild: Koala Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
OLD guides don't need to be necro'd over new, up-to-date guides, either.

It makes it hard for new people to find relevant info.
True, that, but, disappointingly, there are very few up-to-date guides for some of the classes, such as Dark Lords (most guides even have the old 3rd job quest) or Gladiators (buffalos in general).

The thing is, it seems like people are too lazy to set up guides at the moment, or (like my case) they are just too new to the game. I wouldn't want to try to create a guide for something I've only just learned to understand.
All one can do when looking for a guide is try to collect all valuable info from the various guides and look at it all as a whole.

Pandorina - Soul Master - Lv. 200
Cosmarion - Dark Lord - Lv. 210