ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-26-2009   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
S4 LeagueTrickster OnlineDungeon Fighter Online

AcidRainne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AcidRainne
IGN: IceLatte, Mythica
Default Zei's Very Very Recent Sheepie Guide

MY GUIDE IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION

Okay, first things first.

Table of Contents
0. Intro + Useful Links
a. What is a sheep?
b. Why play as a sheep?
c. What elements should I get?
d. Useful Links/Videos
I. Stat placement/Builds
II. Skill Builds
III. Training Areas
IV. Etc.

0. INTRO

I'm a sheep, obviously, from the Fantasia server. And because of all the recent Revos, I've decided to make a guide for sheepies Everywhere~ *twirls around in magical sparkles*
This isn't gonna target just Wind/Earth or Water/Air or whatever sheepies. And~ I'll be editing this every time we get a patch and weiss-update, so it stays up-to-date and will help you lots. Oh, and, I'm a neat freak, so this guide will be in outline form.

Note: This is basically a collaboration of all the sheep guides out there. Those are probably more in-depth than mine. Just use this one to get a basic idea of stuff.

A. What is a sheep?
A sheep is one of the two magic type characters of Trickster. A sheep gets lots of AoE skills and is able to level up very quickly in comparison to the other classes. The Sheep is also Adorable ♥

B. Why play as a sheep?
1. Sheep are adorable.
2. Sheep are one of the fastest leveling classes in the game.
3. Sheep skills have very quick casts compared to some of the dragon skills. When 3 mages are casting Staff of Thunder, Gravity Crush, and Radiant Strike, Staff of Thunder will always strike first.
4. 3rd job sheep are amazing. We either get amazing single target skills (dark), wonderful, beautiful defense and HP (light), or the ability to reflect damage (Soulmasters). And, because all the 3rd job skills aren't out yet, who knows what soulmasters will be able to do? Maybe we'll be able to summon huge elemental golemn type things, or even teleport!

C. What elements should I get?
That's up to your own personal preference.
Fire - powerful single target spells. The 3rd job Soulmaster skill, Dragon Storm is on par with some of the most powerful Dark skills.
Ground - A very good AoE element. Earth has amazing range. You will be able to ks like crazy.
Air - The fastest element. The cast time of Wind Blade is .5 seconds and the cool time is 1 second. Air is one of the more common elements. There's a rumor that in the future, air
sheep will be able to teleport across the map.
Water - Probably the most common element. Water is a decent single target element. One water skill, Shard of the Glacier, traps the opponent for 3 seconds as well as decreases
its electricity resist. It's often combined with electric skills for deadly combos
Electric - Tied with Air for the second most common element. Electric has the biggest and flashiest AoE skills. The Soulmaster skill, Staff of Thunder is the flashiest skill in the
whole game.

Dark - Witches Only. More powerful single target spells. Dark Barrier also reflects 36% of physical attacks at mastery.
Light - Most people choose to be Light Witches or Priests because of Shield of Heaven (SoH). SoH takes HP and creates a shield with it. It's also a good choice for wind witches,
since the skill, Cure, will sometimes move you when you use it. If you're using Whirlwind, you cannot move. The skill Catastrophe Heal never moves you when you cast it,
and you don't need to click yourself to heal...I think. It's great for leveling in Snow Mines, when you're surrounded by aggro mobs.

D. Here's some useful guides that helped me through bard-hood and... soulmaster-ship? Note that I didn't add any of the pre-revo guides. Since, they're not very accurate for quests and training spots and...stuff like that. >.< Sorry guys

1. Read this: Sacchari's Choosing an Element Guide

xWitch's Light Witch Guide
Tong's Guide on Water/Lightning AR Sheepies
Shiningbrood's Guide to Earth/Wind
ThisIsMyBook Water/Lightning Lightwitch Guide
Blehnewish's Fire/Earth Sheep Guide
[Masoi's Hybrid Water/Wind Sheep Guide

Videos:
Suzaku's Guide to Fighting Don Giovanni

I. BUILDS/STAT PLACEMENT

Builds:
The most commonly used build for sheepies is, of course, the default one. 1432.
It's got good LK/WT and nice HP. I used this one for my soul master

1441: These are the HAX sheeps. I don't recommend this to beginners. You're going to die alot in the beginning, but it's definately worth it. Your crit rate will be very high, and you will never miss.

1432: The default sheep build. It has decent HP and LK. The LK missing from this build is nothing you can't make up in later levels.

1414: A slightly less popular AOE sheepie build. Lots of HP, great for GvGing.

1423: A good AOE sheepie build. OK Luck and good HP. Don't worry, I made a sheep with this build, and she did fine in later levels with Mana Ring. I'm not too sure about using AR though, and I don't intend to try it out anytime soon. Can anyone who tried this build comment or pm me?

Just stick to these builds. You shouldn't be adding ANY power stats. Ever. Unless you're pumping AC as a wind sheep, which is understandable.

Stat Placement:

Okay gaiz, here's what you're gonna do.

Pure MA Most magic types go pure MA. Because it's awesome. I've done this twice, but only because I'm a 1441 Wind/Earth Light Sheep. If you're going to be a Light Hybrid sheepie, put all your stats in MA. That's the best way to abuse SoH. Some dark sheep put in LK, but only after lv250. I'm pretty sure Brightdown went pure LK for a while...or IS pure LK

Pure LK Never tried it. So.. I dunno. Most people start off as pure MA sheep, then switch to pure LK at around lv250 something. Since they can basically OHKO everything, all they need are crits. The more crits, the better.

Hybrid Some people tell me that this is THE BEST build. Because a 3:1 MA/LK sheepie will do the most damage, and still never miss. Go ahead and try it if you want. It sounds pretty nice~

Anything Else DUN DO IT

II. SKILLS

1ST JOB

This depends on whatever build you choose.

The AoE Super Sheep. These sheep will kill a whole group of monsters in .5 seconds and not even break a sweat!
For starting wind sheepies, wind blade takes a while to get used to. You should master it ASAP, because it has a small fail chance at the lower levels.
Wind/Earth:

Skills

Using this skill build might take a little plvling, or myshop. You can get Mana Arrow lv1 If you want. It dun matter too much. You WILL get AR sometime in your sheepie-lifetime.

TM lvl - Skill Name - Pts used
0 - Magical Soul
1 - Mana Arrow lv 1/save
10 - Invincible Casting
10 - Cure lv1
16 - Cure lv10
20 - Bottle of Mana
20-40 - Save
40 - Mist of Mana - 4pts MASTER ASAP

You only need Mana Ring as a prequisite for Razor Gale and Light Wave (fail). So it's optional.
You'll be able to get AR sometime in 2nd job. I recommend this. It will basically be your only single target skill. MR is pretty pwn-ful later on. When everyone has AR, you'll be able to tag everything with your quick casts. Then kill things a bit more slowly with Terra and Wind Blade

Water/Wind & Water/Electric : The common builds. These can be used to level almost everywhere. I went Water/Electric for my first sheepie~

Skills

0 - Magical Soul - Obtained
1 - Mana Arrow - 1pt
10 - Invincible Casting - 5 pts
10 - Cure - Whatever points are left
15 - Cure Lvl10 - 5 more points (Again, mastery is optional)
20 - Bottle of Mana - 2pts
20-40 - Save

Basically the same as Wind/Earth. Except, you get Mana Arrow instead
If you can, get AR. It will help yuu. But make sure to keep enough points to get Mist. MIST IS IMPORTANTSAUCE
You won't need Razor Gale until waayy later. It's a Luxury Skill. Get it when you've got your essential skills.

Fire/Earth & Fire/Electric

Fun builds. Fire is super coolio. It's got the most powerful and some of the flashiest skills in the game. This is one of the skill builds where you should have a 3:1 MA/LK build. Fire isn't the most accurate elements, even though it's really cool.

Skills These are a little complicated. It depends solely on your choice of Soul Master or Witch.

0 - Magical Soul - Obtained
1 - Mana Arrow - 1pt (Fire/Electric Soul & Dark/Light Hybrid Sheepiess) Main lvling skill.
10 - Invincible Casting - 5 pts
10 - Cure - Whatever points are left
15 - Cure Lvl10 - 5 more points (Mastering optional)
20 - Bottle of Mana - 2pts
20-40 - Save

These are hard to explain. Uhm.... Okays.
For earth sheepies, some skills are un-needed. They're what we call "Luxury Skills"
Summon Boulder, for example. It's basically a waste of TM points and MP. If you're going to be a hybrid sheepie, meaning you will go Witch, don't get Mana Ring.

Electric sheepies need Mana Arrow to survive. I know this from experience. When you get to high levels, you'll find that alot of things are Electric/Fire resistant. This means that you'll have to resort to using AR on everything. It's also a prerequisite for Staff of Thunder.
Same with Hybrid sheeps. Mana Arrow Lv10 is a prequisite for all your good skills. As a light sheep , you won't even need Light Wave. It only hits monsters that are in a row. No point in getting that

So....I just realized that you need mana ring to get incinerate and phoenix rising. Does anybody know if phoenix rising is a good skill? It seems like something worth getting. PM me

IGN: Fantasia: Zei, Lunarii, Abandon Jewelia: Nukleer (i made a new nooby sheep )

2ND JOB
You've been planning for this starting from Day 1 as a sheepie. It's finally hear~! You get your brand new shiny shiny shiny 2nd job skills~~~

Wind/Earth

Skills

You won't need plvling anymore. By nao, you've got a good MR hit and run habit.

TM lvl - Skill Name - Pts used

55 - Seal of Wind/Seal of Wind - 0pts
55- Wind Blade first. Always learn wind blade first and master ASAP. It tends to fail at lower levels. - 2pts
57-75 - Master Wind Blade, then get Cleaving Terra and master
60-ish? - Master AR
75-120 - Save. Master Skills. Get what you need for 3rd job.

Etc.
Bolster Ballad - Good Skill. Luxury Skill
Whirlwind - Luxury Skill. It's nice for bossing. Get it when you can
Don't get any of the other Earth skills. They're either glitched or useless. The only monster I know that uses Earth skills are Arachne. You won't even train on those. Earth Shield will be useless.

Water/Wind & Water/Electric

Ready for some super duper pwning?

Skills

55 - Seal of Water &Seal of Wind/Seal of Electric - 0pts
55 - Master Wind Blade ASAP. If you're going Water/Electric, whatever you want. Doesn't make much of a difference - 2pts
55 - 90? - Electroshock is a good skill. It's nice to combo with for the Trials. - 2pts
90 - 115 - Save. Master your skills. Shard of Glacier Lv10 - Too lazy to calculate
115-120 - Get used to your raw combo-ing power. Shard/Electro Combo is what got me through the trials in under 10 minutes.

Etc.
Bolster Ballad - Good Skill. Luxury Skill
I didn't like Thunderbolt. It was wierd. It's fun in PvP, but still, a Luxury Skill.
Same with Icy Shackles

Fire/Electric & Fire/Earth

OKAY GAIZ. IM TRYING THIS BUILD NOW, SO IT'LL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Here's what I've got so far

Skills

55 - Seal of Fire & Seal of Earth/Seal of Thunder - 0pts
55 - Master AR
Get either Cleaving Terra or Electro Attack - 2pts
55 - 70 - Master AR and Cleaving Terra/Electro Attack
At 70, get Scorching Earth and/or Electroshock
70-90 - Master Scorching Earth
I'm going to try getting Deadly Fen. I'm not sure it'll work, but if it really does slow monsters down, it should help alot. Deadly Fen+Scorching Earth+Cleaving Terra = PWN
90 - 120 - Master Skills. Save. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. (SoH, Light Shield, and Mana Shield use up around 60 TM points.

Etc.
This build is hard to spread out. You need MR and Mana Arrow. It's just too confusing. Hopefully, you'll know what you're going to be in 3rd job, and will be able to plan your skills from there. The only job that you'll be needing MR in is Fire/Earth Soul. Otherwise, don't get it. It won't help you.

Last edited by AcidRainne; 09-30-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

3RD JOB! CONGRATULATIONS~!!!

Omigosh, it's a little sheep army @.@

Wind/Earth:I hope you went Hybrid...not really. Anything is good at this point.

Skills
Soul Masters
You've only got liek... 2 skills.

TM Lvl - Skill Name - Pts used

120 - Earthquake - 4pts - Just a bigger version of Cleaving Terra. Nice to use with Deadly Fen
13? - Raging Storm - 4pts - Just a bigger version of Wind Blade. Most Earth/Wind souls find that they use Wind Blade alot more. It costs less MP to use Wind Blade, and the most you can group together in Tap1/Tap4/Wherever is liek...3-4 things. Luxury Skill
the blessings They will help you farm quest items~
Etc.
Get whatever you want. I'm pretty sure eTO will give the 3rd jobs more skills soon. Don't waste points. But still, you can get all the luxury skills you want~~ except Summon Boulder.

Summon Boulder = FAIL

Witches
Light Please tell me you're a Light Sheepie. PLEASE???

120 - Light Pact - 0pts
120 - Light Arrow (optional) - 2pts
12? - Catastrophe Heal - 2 pts - This is really useful. I often find that I'm moved while using cure. If you're using Whirlwind, moving is not an option. Plus, not having to click yourself to heal is nice. It's nice in mobs or where there's lots of people crowding around you
13? - Oath of Light - 5 pts - Anybody try this? I don't recommmend it, but from the description, it sounds a little stupid. Who needs this when they've got Cat. Heal and SoH?
145 - Light Shield Lv10 - Prerequisite for SoH - 3pts
170 - Radiant Strike - a good AoE. Not like you need any more, but it's still nice if you've got Wind/Earth resistant things mobbing you to death - 3pts
170 - Shield of Heaven (SoH) - ZOMG MAX ASAP. YOU WILL ABUSE THIS AS A WIND/EARTH SHEEP

Etc. Whatever. Just don't waste your points. There's still new skills coming your way.

Witches
Dark Don't see many of these. But... whatever

120 - Dark Pact - 0pts
120 - Hellfire - 2pts
12? - Wicked Flame - 1pt
145 - Dark Lance - 3pts - MAX ASAP KTHX
165 - Dark Barrier - 3pts - Another MAX ASAP. This reflects physical damage. ISNT THAT JUST A M A Z I N G?
175 - Gravity Crush (GC) - 4pts - Do you need more AoE's? Huge MP/TM usage. Luxury Skill. Overall Rating: 75:25 for getting GC. Add Bolster Ballad to this for less MP spendage.

Etc.
You can get whatever Luxury skills you wan't. I suggest going back and getting Air skills you missed, since Dark is mostly single-target stuff. Good luck if you went Dark.
Quote:
It may not be recommended, but it should not be discouraged. And a Wind/Earth/Dark build can work if done right. It could probably be more/perhaps more powerful than a Soulmaster.
Quote by Lendisa. I dunno. Maybe I'll try this one day..and edit a little

Water/Wind & Water Electric
Fun fun

Skills

Soul Masters
Again, you only have a few skills.
But, remember that eTO is probably coming up with new skills to add to your already huge skill collection.

120 - Aqua Bomb - 4pts
130 - Staff of Thunder/Raging Storm - 4pts
140 - If you have enough TM points, you might consider getting the Blessings. They're really nice for farming Panaceas (Ep 3) and Eternal Youth Herbs (Ep 4) or whatever they're called
145 - Tesla Field/Razor Gale - 3pts
150 - Get those playground/garden things. You can use Undine's Garden with Tesla Field. It makes a really nice combo

Etc.
Yeah. You can get your luxury skills now. I don't care anymore

Witches : No comment
Light
Refer to the Earth sheepie thingy.

Dark
Back to the Earth Sheepie skills.

Etc.
The skills you get don't matter anymore. Unless there's a 4th job, there's no real point in considering what skills you get.

Fire Related
Here comes the Cavalry~!!!!

Skills
Soul Masters

120 - Earthquake/Staff of Thunder - 4pts
12? - Dragon Storm - 4pts OMG MASTER ASAP. This skill is amazing. It's probably THE strongest sheep skill EVAH.
1?? - Deadly Fen & Scorching Earth/ Scorching Earth & Tesla Field - Here's your amazing AoE Combo's. These are really really cool
150 - Salamander's Territory/ Gnome's Domain

Etc.
Yeah. Luxury Skills again.

Witches : No comment
Light
Refer to the Earth sheepie thingy.

Dark
Back to the Earth Sheepie skills.

Etc.
The skills you get don't matter anymore. Unless there's a 4th job, there's no real point in considering what skills you get.

Notes
Yep. That's about it for skills. If you have any questions, PM me

Have fun. Don't die too much. Pwn in PvP.

Last edited by AcidRainne; 08-20-2009 at 07:27 PM.

03-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Re-Ordering.
Blank for now C:

Last edited by AcidRainne; 08-19-2009 at 09:00 PM.

03-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

III. Training Areas
Now that there's that nifty new Angel System, the early levels go by in seconds~!

P.S. Gosh, I feel bad for the Jewelia people. There's like...no angels to help at all~! Or..they're all taken. But I've been trying for a while and nobody comes to help D:
Anyways, I'm always available in Fantasia~!

I recommend you read badna0's guide on training spots

1st Job

Do every single TM Quest possible, even if it's boring hunting down cards, or monsters for MQs.

Individual Quest Breakdown: (Can't believe I'm doing this)

Coral/Desert Beach:
1-13- Coral Beach Quests. I prefer to do these quests without buying any quest items. It gets more EXP... I think
13-16- the MQs around Gate of Desert get you up 2 base levels and a few TM levels too
16-20- Chapter 2(?) Don's Push. (It's fine to buy your quest items now. And~! With that MQ bonus, you'll get to lv20 without ANY grinding whatsoever!)
20-25- Chapter 3(?) Yeah. Update: Soaps are now easy to find. Just drill for a while at Beach Field 3 until you find enough Other than this, you'll be fine
25-28- Key Quests. These questies aren't actually hard to find, so, have fun!

Poppuri Dungeon/SE Forest:
28-30- Poppuri Key Quest, gives TM and Base EXP. You have to have finished the Beach Key Quests.
30-3?- Poppuri regular quests + MQs
While you're at Poppuri Dungeon, make sure you kill some Kooms. The cards are used to master Mist of Mana, and sell for about 500k apiece (8/19/09). They also drop special
whistles, which are a quest item.
35- 1st SE Forest Card Quest - Mantis Card

Oops Warf/Caballa Fields/Phantom School:
3?-50- Grind at Oops Warf, because THIS IS THE FRICKIN' MOST AMAZING PLACE EVARR Yeah. You can start some of the Caballa Key Quests and Card Quests at 45
40- 2nd SE Forest Card Quest - Sppo Card
45- Last SE Forest Card Quest- Koom Card
35+ Ghost Book MQ at Phantom School. Great TM EXP. I usually put this off until I'm almost level 50. Since the EXP you get it usually enough to boost you from whatever base level you are to 50, and such. And, most magic types can't kill them unless they're over lv.40

2nd Job
51-6? -Ep 1/ Caballa Quests. I hate how they killed Path to Black Swamp with the Revo. That was a veery nice place to train.
6?-7? - Oops Wharf Quests. More Path to Oops Warf stuff. This is tedious, but at least it gives you some Exp. Don't forget to do all of your Monster/Card quests. OR~ As Shiki said, You could go to Phantom School Art room. I don't know if there are parties there in Jewelia, but it's pretty decent exp even without a royal/special party. At level 63 I got .4% per AR
7?-80 -Mermaid Dungeon Quests. The Tink and Bell Fishbone quest is the most annoying quest ever. This is where I quit doing Key Quests. As I told Rayne today, it's the "Gateway to All
Your Troubles". Don't worry. As you look for fishbones, you actually get some decent exp.
80-9? - Ep 2 Opens up. Finish these + the Mermaid quests and you should be about lv91. I'm sorry about Don, but you'll be fine. There are a few glitched spots near the bottom and
middle of the map where you can keep Don away from you while you cast. Just keep trying and TAKE YOUR TIME. I can't stress this enough. I've done Ep. 2 4 times
and got past Don pretty easily, so just trust me. You will eventually beat him. Don't rush.

9? - 110 -
Quote:
Stick to mobby places, that means its going to be really heavy on P. School.
In rough order of difficulty (easy-harder)
P. School 2f Bathroom (inky mucks)
P. School 3f Bathroom (inky mucks + keepers)
P. School 2-1, 2-4.
Mermaid Palace Dungeon 1/Mermaid Field 2/Seabed Field 4.
Fiesta Zone Oops Wharf (Skeles)
P. School Annex
Art Room
by badna0

95-130 - Guess what? Techi got revo-ed. So...I guess, now you can go do the Rose and Ghost Blue quests all you want until you reach 130. Remember when I told you to
take your time and find those fishbones? Well, it paid off. Now, good luck.
Or, if you're impatient like me and you didn't finish Mermaid Palace Key Quests because of those STUPID TINK AND BELL FISHBONES, you can go.... grind at mermaid dungeon
and phantom dungeon (?). Also, there's Mirage Fields 1 and 2, as well as Nora Sewers.

115-130 - I'll put something here as soon as Cyn reaches 110. Sorry

Note: Pointed out by Ebil One:
A hax grinding spot for 60-90 is Ghost Blue, where kills range about .3 - .5 a kill. So, whenever you need to grind a little to be able to start the next Key Quests, go to Ghost Blue and grind for a while.

3rd Job
130 - Ep 3 quests open up. These will get you to around 140 at least.
14? - You can grind a little here. Do your MQs as always. You can get a pretty decent party at Tap 1. It will only take you... a few days to get to 150.
150-??? - So, Ep 4 is out. And I've discovered that the underground passage 4 (right before the Dev. Room Lobby) is amazing. You can drill for Trash and Card Hunter Diaries there. Plus, there's almost always people there.
170 - You can now solo Count Blood. Yes, it is possible. I soloed him at 182, but mostly because I have really low HP... he's really easy to kill. Dun worry
180 - According to Shiki, yo can train at Count Trials now? I dunno... I think that the average level there is like.. 200. You should probably stick to phantom dungeon or Tap until at least 190. I think that's a bit better
200+ Techi key quest. This got bluhoppy from 234 to 236. If you've just gotten to 200, it should get you to around...205-ish? I dunno.
The best place to grind from here on is Phantom Dungeon 3rd floor. I stalk my guild members and they're always at Phantom Dungeon 3-2, 3-3, and PvP. You can also go to
Tap 4....I think. I dunno~ Never been there
Snow Mines. This is the new high level grinding spot. Great for chizerking buffs and hax AoE sheep. You'll do fine here. Make sure you can ohko the bears there, or you'll have
to be able to tank a few hits.

And! If you're a wind sheepie and you have Whirlwind, head on over to the Mirage Island Construction site place and OHKO rocks. They're actually not that bad EXP. Again, I was stalking guild members, and found that a party of wind sheepies were there today (4/12/09)

IV. Etc.

Equips
Comp Everything~

Shields - HP
Hats - MA
Staffs - LK
Accs. - MA/LK/HP
Innerware - MA/HP
Pets(if possible) - MA/LK

Whatever's in the MA/LK/HP category should be fine

Combos
The best ones I know of are mostly used by Soul Masters. They've got those new Undine's Garden, Sylph's Playground, Raion's Space things. Those lower the resistance of another element.

The best combo so far though, is:
1st place - Scorching Earth + Raion's Space + Electro Attack/Staff of Thunder EPIC WIN
2nd place - Shard of Glacier + Tesla Field/Staff of Thunder/Electro
3rd place - Scorching Earth + 1v1 Single-Targeting Action
Honorable Mention- Dark Distractor + Deadly Fen = No movement. A wind/earth sheep used it on me, and it was horrible. I couldn't move at all. She just AR'd me twice and I died ;__;

Netiquette
1. Don't keep party requesting people. It's horrible. Ecspecially where theres aggro monsters around.
2. Don't beg for money. It's even worse than the repetitive party requesting.
3. If you're under lv40, don't go to PvP, die, then come back and swear at people. I know that some higher level people like to kill for fun, this includes me, but don't do it. You'll just waste more money going back and shouting.
4. I'm running out of ideas... help?

Random Ranting
I wish for~~~

a water AoE

-Watch out for Bunnies...especially the pure ones. They've got that super annoying Flash Cut skill. Never anger/1v1 a bunny unless she/he is 100 levels lower than you and/or still a 2nd job.

-If you've got some lv90(?) friends that can level your TM to 35, you can get Storm and just AoE everything at Path to Oops (which is still the greatest place to level, EVER). This will give you lots of TM points to save for mist and 2nd job skills. Only for Wind sheeps. There is no skill for any other element that requires Mana Storm as a prerequisite Credit goes to: Kisa

-If you ever need help in Fantasia, PM me! I'll either be using Zei or Castaway, so, yeah...
If I'm not on Fantasia, I might be studying for... AP U.S. History, so just poke me on msn
AcidRainne@live.com

Good luck on your adventure as a sheep. I hope this guide helped~

Last edited by AcidRainne; 11-23-2009 at 02:34 PM.

03-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

This is pretty good. I like it, it could be really good with some improvements.
First thing, add a section for maybe some training etiquette, or netiquette in general.
Second, add more depth about the builds. It seems a little rushed.
Third, colors, screenies, and "decorations". It help makes your guide a tad less bland.

03-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

ivandeng is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: xXheadsh0tXx
Class: Scientist :) to_scientist
Level: 16x/1xx
Guild: УMR

cool.. nice guide..

credits to zomgangela(aisoyoko) for the sig and avi~

03-27-2009   #7 (permalink)

Houseki has disabled reputation
IGN: Kanade
Level: --
Guild: --

can i get mana ring instead of mana arrow is it useless or what??

ive make a new sheepie last night the build is wind/water 1423 is it ok?

Last edited by Houseki; 03-27-2009 at 01:54 AM.

03-27-2009   #8 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyorin
can i get mana ring instead of mana arrow is it useless or what??

ive make a new sheepie last night the build is wind/water 1423 is it ok?
wind water sheeps could be 1441, 1432, 1423, 1414. Depends if you have myhax too.
since you are wind water. dont learn mana ring. my wind water sheep is 1423 annd si lvl 200+ and i wished i was 1441 T_T.

about the guide..
the guide is really good.. though there are too much spaces. and like.. unnecessary large fonts @_@

BORN TO PLAY

03-27-2009   #9 (permalink)

Houseki has disabled reputation
IGN: Kanade
Level: --
Guild: --

so it means if i get mana ring my skillbuild is useless and waste of tm
i need to get arrow rush instead? cuz my main sheep is water/lightning

03-27-2009   #10 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

water lightning sheeps will never learn mana ring and mana storm unless a new skill in the future will require it.. but for now.. mana arrow and arrow rush for water lightning sheepie is good ^^

BORN TO PLAY

03-31-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Thanks for the advice

Ima add images during Spring Break. I've got no time this week~

04-10-2009   #12 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Just a few pointers. ;-;

Quote:
Earth Shield will be useless.
This is untrue if you are going to be a Soulmaster. Blessings require [Elemental] Shield level 5.

Quote:
Wind/Earth:I hope you went Hybrid...not really. Anything is good at this point.
3rd job skills are a valuable asset to the combo-ability to any Earth/Wind Sheepie. (Even if it is mainly the wind skills. D8)

Quote:
I DO NOT SUPPORT DARK/EARTH/WIND THINGS. I understand if you're a dragon who went Earth/Wind/Dark. But no sheep should ever do this. EVER
It may not be recommended, but it should not be discouraged. And a Wind/Earth/Dark build can work if done right. It could probably be more/perhaps more powerful than a Soulmaster.

I could go more in-depth if you want. But I'm slightly distracted to add more right now.

Very useful guide, which covers over all the builds. 8D
Good work. <3

Last edited by Rhois; 04-10-2009 at 03:42 AM.

04-10-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendisa
Just a few pointers. ;-;

This is untrue if you are going to be a Soulmaster. Blessings require [Elemental] Shield level 5.

I could go more in-depth if you want. But I'm slightly distracted to add more right now.

Very useful guide, which covers over all the builds. 8D
Good work. <3

Thanks for the help I think I'll start editing now, with that new Techi revo in place.

Personally, I really don't like the blessings. They just inflict a fraction of the damage you received on the monster. It doesn't really help much unless you're being mobbed to death. When a sheep can actually get the blessings, they -probably- can already OHKO anything to death.

[EDIT]
I lied. Dun listen to me.
I've found that blessings are pretty fun in a mobby area with low-level monsters, so... yeah

Last edited by AcidRainne; 05-13-2009 at 04:30 PM.

04-13-2009   #14 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

I do not recommend wind blade/cutter as you call it being at any lvl besides mastery unless they updated this skill and I didn't know about it. The skill has a fail to cast at anything before mastery.

04-13-2009   #15 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go:
-Clean
-Up-to-date
-Accurate (mostly)
-Easy on the eyes

/approved

04-14-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Updated.
Thanks for the tips. I'll be adding pictures and stuff eventually~
And maybe I'll read more guides just to see if I can add more to mine

04-22-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kisa will become famous soon enoughKisa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kisabelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Blades of Fate

Interesting guide.
Agree with Lendisa - I know a dark/wind/water sheep, level 28x and she is awesome. With sheep you can make most combos work.
My wind/water/light sheep never got mana arrow/rush or mana ring and she levelled fine (quested up to TM35 and then trained using mana storm). Don't discount AOE first job skills, especially if they are a prereq. Path to oops with storm is a really awesome place to level.
Another good place for aoe sheep to level later on is on ice bears in snow mine, once they have around 1000ma and can ohko (good till around level 320).

05-04-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Paradoxia is on a distinguished road

You forgot about the Blessings and the element resist skills for Soul Master D;

05-07-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster Online

Flowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant futureFlowright has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Flowright
IGN: Naian
Class: Witch
Level: 352
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisa
Interesting guide.
Agree with Lendisa - I know a dark/wind/water sheep, level 28x and she is awesome. With sheep you can make most combos work.
My wind/water/light sheep never got mana arrow/rush or mana ring and she levelled fine (quested up to TM35 and then trained using mana storm). Don't discount AOE first job skills, especially if they are a prereq. Path to oops with storm is a really awesome place to level.
Another good place for aoe sheep to level later on is on ice bears in snow mine, once they have around 1000ma and can ohko (good till around level 320).
You don't need about 1k MA to OHKO Ice Bears if you learn Whirlwind just keep the SoH active and Windblade if a Ice Bear pass the Whirlwind and is near to you. You can Kill it also with a single Radiant Strike [master lvl] or with a Radiant+Windblade combo >D

05-12-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kisa will become famous soon enoughKisa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kisabelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Blades of Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gir
You don't need about 1k MA to OHKO Ice Bears if you learn Whirlwind just keep the SoH active and Windblade if a Ice Bear pass the Whirlwind and is near to you. You can Kill it also with a single Radiant Strike [master lvl] or with a Radiant+Windblade combo >D
The bears go beserk if you don't ohko. Sorry I'm not sure exactly how much ma is needed to ohko with whirlwind/radiant, can you clarify Gir? I have about 1k (with booster) which is enough to kill with both skills but I haven't tried to work out the minimum for one hit killing. 1100 is apparently minimum for ohko with windblade.

I certainly wouldn't advise going there before you can one hit kill, even with SOH once they go beserk = dead sheepeh.