ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-16-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Ellerd will become famous soon enough

Light wave needs mana ring lv. 10. ^^

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-16-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

^
This guy is right :O

06-30-2012   #23 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Have to bump it now .-.; Fixed said errors, be gentle I don't play Dragons ; A;

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

07-01-2012   #24 (permalink)
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Friends Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
No problemo I always worshiped dark lords (even if I never had one) just for Staff of Agony and Scythe, because honestly these 2 can whack ANYTHING in 1 hit. I'm not sure what is the MAX amount of dark attr that one person can obtain, I would gladly do the calculations if you know just to see the true haxxxiness of a DL

EDIT: nvm, I managed to find it. I believe in-game equips a DL should use are GLS and alti.thorny rose sickle. GLS, if we add dark attr stones (with no elixirs) can have 160 % at max. Let's asume we have 1 with that much. Then, let's say we managed to get a 4 s sickle (WOOT!). And we have dark attr 245 stones, they have range of 34 ~ 76. Let's asume we got 76 on all compounds. That means 304 % on sickle. So 464% on our dark attr set. With that much attribute, Staff of Agony would deal 100k with 831 MA and scythe would need only 564 MA.

In conclusion, I love Dark Lords
I hate you...
You're making me want to make a Dark Lord...

Forever & Always

07-01-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Hate me more, I am making 1 already

07-31-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

Finnaly made my Dark Lord, in the process of TM Leveling (AFK Drilling lmao)

I missed the Boy Boxes due to 7767 and didn't get the Rings 140, and 190. Can I substitute them for Boss Acc comped with HP? Should I use my Wizard's Accs? Pharaoh Bracelet 78MA and Magician Ahzi Acc 79MA?

His build is for PVM for now 4Magic & 4Sense and Pure MA.

07-31-2012   #27 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

You'll definitely want some more HP since casting Dark Whisper renders you immobile so you'll need some HP to be able to tank a little. So I would probably sacrifice one acc for one with HP, or at least one with a reasonable amount of base HP (like the CT ones).

You can get a lot, if not most of your MA, from your Staff. If you have an Azhi inner, that also works wonders for HP.

07-31-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
You'll definitely want some more HP since casting Dark Whisper renders you immobile so you'll need some HP to be able to tank a little. So I would probably sacrifice one acc for one with HP, or at least one with a reasonable amount of base HP (like the CT ones).

You can get a lot, if not most of your MA, from your Staff. If you have an Azhi inner, that also works wonders for HP.
Cool, will do that for the Acc, I missed the last showing of the Boy boxes, so all I can do for now is try for a 210 Sheep vest.

08-16-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Blyr is a jewel in the roughBlyr is a jewel in the roughBlyr is a jewel in the rough

If I'm going to fast track a dragon -> priest is there any reason to bother with arrow rush?

My wind/water sheep (lv.190) has finally outgrown it, and playing around with a new FT'd priest all the light skills, it seems like learning it/mastering it is a waste of TM if i'm going to bypass most of the early leveling. Just asking incase it's a req. for another skill that I didn't notice.

08-17-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

hveyn is on a distinguished road

my tm is lvl 120. which is better in late game for dragon Light, mana ring or magic arrow? considering using SoH 24/7 will MR be more effective damage wise because able to get closer to monsters for full damage or MA still the best choice in damage overall?

Also which will be better at PVM/BOssing, a full priest or hybrid? Initially i was planning on going pure dragon priest but then i look into the class guide more and saw that hybrids also get priest skills, Radiant strike/SoH along with more AoE skills from sheeps class.

1441 build
no gears
did the instant lvl 130 event going on now.

Last edited by hveyn; 08-17-2012 at 11:06 AM.

08-17-2012   #31 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hveyn
my tm is lvl 120. which is better in late game for dragon Light, mana ring or magic arrow? considering using SoH 24/7 will MR be more effective damage wise because able to get closer to monsters for full damage or MA still the best choice in damage overall?

Also which will be better at PVM/BOssing, a full priest or hybrid? Initially i was planning on going pure dragon priest but then i look into the class guide more and saw that hybrids also get priest skills, Radiant strike/SoH along with more AoE skills from sheeps class.

1441 build
no gears
did the instant lvl 130 event going on now.
-Arrow Rush is better overall for late-game since it deals high, neutral magic damage. Mana Ring was good if you could ohko with it, or needed to tag a monster with it, but single-target skill training is so 2006.

-When you're a PvM/PvBoss Light Magic type all you need is LK and MA. I think for the higher end bosses and CT bosses you only need is like 300 or 400-ish LK.

-Going Hybrid is more versatile and you get more and better AoEs (and the option to switch elements if you wanted). If you go pure, you still get AoEs but you're stuck with more expensive (MP-wise) and just inefficient AoEs in general. It really comes down to preference since they'll both do just fine, but Hybrid would probably be a little easier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blyr
If I'm going to fast track a dragon -> priest is there any reason to bother with arrow rush?

My wind/water sheep (lv.190) has finally outgrown it, and playing around with a new FT'd priest all the light skills, it seems like learning it/mastering it is a waste of TM if i'm going to bypass most of the early leveling. Just asking incase it's a req. for another skill that I didn't notice.
Good, neutral magic damage would be the reason for getting it. If it didn't deal such great damage while being neutral, I doubt anyone would get it. Since you fast-tracked you can wait a little before getting it in order to get the good AoEs and more crucial skills, but you'll need it eventually.
(And I highly doubt your Wind/Water sheep has truly outgrown it unless it's actually like Wind/Water/Dark or you never boss/PvP often.)

08-19-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Blyr is a jewel in the roughBlyr is a jewel in the roughBlyr is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Good, neutral magic damage would be the reason for getting it. If it didn't deal such great damage while being neutral, I doubt anyone would get it. Since you fast-tracked you can wait a little before getting it in order to get the good AoEs and more crucial skills, but you'll need it eventually.
(And I highly doubt your Wind/Water sheep has truly outgrown it unless it's actually like Wind/Water/Dark or you never boss/PvP often.)
Thanks, this post actually helped me 110% with a lot of my builds... I was including mana arrow/arrow rush right away because of habit.. but since I'm just abusing FT to learn more about the chars, i'm skipping all the early leveling before I get good skills to carry me..

I mean if I decide to keep the few chars I have right now (pure DL, fire/elec/light witch, wind/earth/dark wizard) i'll eventually get arrow rush maxed.. but since I don't really need it i'm not wasting TM and im able to play with things a lot earlier.. lots of fun XD

(yeah I rarely boss/pvp.. pvp is boring since everyone is hax'd to the max and 1shots me ._. I have a bunny for bossing ;p. also I have ridic ma for my lv, so I can ohko with windblade/etc.)