ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-08-2012   #301 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhinal has a spectacular aura aboutAzhinal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Azhinal
Class: Goat to_soulmaster
Level: 225

Now drop a spirit stone on each one of them.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-08-2012   #302 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

That's really pretty. ;o; And tbh, Thunderbolt if almost random some times in my opinion.
I used to use it without shard,
One time it hit 11k
The next time on the same monster, same eq, same buffs, etc.
It hit 600
It's actually been like that for me. But with shard,
It usually gets high crits.
When I CT boss it always hits 20-40k with shard.

08-08-2012   #303 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is how amazing soul masters are.

Almora this could almost look like a cool wallpaper lol

Thought I post this for giggles =D
Yes, SM's live forever and dates back to stonehenge

I'm still learning how to make gifs out of videos so maybe I might pick up that project with these spaces one day.

Good job in getting all 5 together

Edit: Did it look like visual diarrhea with all 5 on top of each other though lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
That's really pretty. ;o; And tbh, Thunderbolt if almost random some times in my opinion.
I used to use it without shard,
One time it hit 11k
The next time on the same monster, same eq, same buffs, etc.
It hit 600
It's actually been like that for me. But with shard,
It usually gets high crits.
When I CT boss it always hits 20-40k with shard.
Yes, because the spell power's range is very huge and erratic, so it's literally RNG 100% of the time. I can get anywhere from 4k to 200k, but it's still a very nice combination.

08-08-2012   #304 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Sort of lol. When we put all the spaces together Undine and grome can't be seen. Raion and Sylph makes Salamander ring look white similar to radiant strike but bigger.

Edit: Kahru double client so she did the water, electric, and fire. I only did the wind and earth.

08-20-2012   #305 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ladyquinn is on a distinguished road

I was following the Water/Elec TM guide, and I was wondering why we learn electro attack then wait a really long time before getting another skill? Can't I get Drip Bomb between Electro Attack and Electro Shock?

Last edited by ladyquinn; 08-20-2012 at 11:22 AM.

08-20-2012   #306 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyquinn
I was following the Water/Elec TM guide, and I was wondering why we learn electro attack then wait a really long time before getting another skill? Can't I get Drip Bomb between Electro Attack and Electro Shock?
Getting drip bomb isn't as important as building up those extra points in preparation for your later 2nd & new 3rd job skills. I've found that water/elec uses the least TM out of all of them for the core skills, and they start to eat it the most from that 3rd job point, then dies down again in the late 270's. In addition, drip bomb's damage is overshadowed by AR's superior damage, at early and late game. So in saying that, drip will become a very useful utility skill once you've unlocked the water+mana web passives. Simply getting drip alone isn't enough, since that ~10TM can be moved to a better skill like thunderbolt.

If you are absolutely in love with the water skills, you can however, squeeze in drip in between electro+shock for drip in preparation of aqua bomb, which does some great damage too.

Remember, nothing is set in stone, you can build your TM any way your preferences lean!

08-20-2012   #307 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Because Drip bomb isn't really useful going water/electric. Water boost the power of thunder so your main focus is on thunder.

08-31-2012   #308 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

I'll leave it up to readers to determine if stacking attribute is worth it or not.

I have a 213 MA staff with 143% electric attribute. MA of the staff is included in the total in each test, so don't add 213 to the 1050. Testing on Torobbies.

None of these are crits.

Staff of Thunder with 1050 MA should do 34850(?) damage (with the old formula).
What it does now with 143% electric attribute and 1050 MA: 39247
What it does now with 158% electric attribute and 1050 MA: 39708
What it does with 0% electric attribute and 1259 MA: 41956

Electro Attack with 1050 MA should do 25693(?) damage
What it does now with 143% electric attribute and 1050 MA: 30124
What it does now with 158% electric attribute and 1050 MA: 30586
What it does with 0% electric attribute and 1259 MA: 30973

As you can see for Electro Attack, the 143~158% electric attribute almost made up for 200 MA.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

Last edited by KahruNYA; 08-31-2012 at 05:02 PM.

08-31-2012   #309 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

^ So they included the change into pure skills too, interesting.

---

I'll get around to updating this guide with the new skills/info, if I even have the motivation to spend hours grinding for a card/logging into TO without getting bored.