ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Magic Type Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-20-2012   #221 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

OmriLock is on a distinguished road

in what lvl can I solo Tut?
I have Pop set with MA on Hat and LK on Staff
I have my job adv cape for another day (did a stupid move with it)
and that basicly the special stuff worth reminding of

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2012   #222 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmriLock
Just be patient and try. Hit and run. ((:

07-20-2012   #223 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Has there even been any more info on Dimension Fissure? All I know is that it vanishes targets for a short time and costs like, 2k MP at master. Also it drops as a VERY rare card from Chaos Tower monsters on floors ~36 and above.

The *rumors* I hear are that it can hit unlimited targets, and that it is shadow attribute. But those are pretty much ungrounded rumors.

I assume it has to hit pretty hard, I mean, for 2k MP it BETTER.

I can also help test the Spaces for stacking, just whisper/PM/whatever me on my main (Kahru).

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

07-20-2012   #224 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Hey, I saw the space stack up question here and wanted to ask - does Deadly Fen slowing effect stacks up..?
Nope it doesn't. It still follows the space rule(as a grounded debuff) and both will stay on the ground creating a super big+slow walking field(depending on how you and other earth player casts it on the ground). To my knowledge, no debuffs(grounded, single target or multiple target) stack. Debuffs casted on a single target by two players will be overridden with the latest one, regardless of level and same with multiple targets too.

Skills in TO have always worked one way and one way only, so if it holds true for a similar executed skill of that category, it is highly likely it will be that way for others too.

General rules that most skills abide by(assuming they're all mastered) :

-If it's two grounded debuffs and doesn't stay marked on the target{ex: a space skill}, then it will not stack, but stay as two individual entities.
-If it's two grounded attacks and doesn't stay marked on the target{ex: scorching earth}, then it will count as 2 individual attacks.
-If it's two single target debuffs that stay marked on a target{ex: rust}, then the last one casted will take over and refresh the timer.
-If it's two single target DoT's that stay marked on the target{ex: Tesla field}, it will replace the last one casted, take over and refresh the timer.
-If it's two multiple buffs that stay targeted on people{ex: Sacred Oath}, the last one cast will refresh the timer and take over.
-If it's two identical multiple party buffs{ex: Aura of luck/Bolster ballad} then whoever is nearest will have their buff applied to anyone near. However if they're different levels when side by side, I'm not sure what will happen.

All of these are confirmed at mastered levels and I won't worry about the different levels since it's not worth to test it out. Naturally people don't run around with their main skills not mastered, unless they're in that awkward phase of gaining TM to master it or party with others in this solo game to take down a boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
I'll be on tonight. Also, if it helps future soul master I'm all for it

Our new skill is coming out in August. So are you gonna test them?
The attribute formula for each skill and demension fissure formula.

Naturally, since I would like to weigh my new options of changing my equips around for elemental attribute % and see if it's worth it. Atm, 100MA increases my wind blade's damage by ~2k+. If even a mere 100% wind attribute will raise it by 3k, than I'm all for it and I can focus my stats somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmriLock

I've always skipped tut on my low level mages, but I did try it out a few times before. Any level above 50 is fine because that is when you get your noticeable equipment changes from 1st job -> 2nd job and will pretty much last you until 90. So in saying that, just go in at 50+ and hit / run is your best option like Vincere said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
Has there even been any more info on Dimension Fissure? All I know is that it vanishes targets for a short time and costs like, 2k MP at master. Also it drops as a VERY rare card from Chaos Tower monsters on floors ~36 and above.

The *rumors* I hear are that it can hit unlimited targets, and that it is shadow attribute. But those are pretty much ungrounded rumors.

I assume it has to hit pretty hard, I mean, for 2k MP it BETTER.

I can also help test the Spaces for stacking, just whisper/PM/whatever me on my main (Kahru).

Those are some pretty sketchy rumors lol. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded in firepower for unlimited targets, but both? Too good to be true

And as for the shadow attribute, maybe it was dark instead? Did you read these rumors in english or translated? I highly doubt it will be dark attribute either because that's just not our domain. And shadow attribute applies to all spells and doesn't have an innate place in the formulas currently.

All we have is to wait for the unveiling somewhere in August, until then:

---

If you have a wind/earth SM then you're welcome at the map outside of CT at 7-9PM PST today for testing, but you're fire/elec

Or if you can find another fire/elec SM that has an extra master's authority to burn, you basically have to test my venn diagram theory out with the different space levels and see if it's true.

Last edited by Almora; 07-20-2012 at 05:07 PM.

07-20-2012   #225 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future

Well I was wondering because these "new" skills have been out in kTO for what, almost a year now(?). Surely a bit more should be known about it by now I thought.

We'll also have to see just how the attribute affects Blessings and the Space/Domains, as I am pretty sure I remember hearing that attribute on your weapon will affect them, just like it will "boost" elemental damage.

I quote "boost" because apparently the overall damage with elemental skills was lowered to compensate.

07-20-2012   #226 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Hurray for powerful blessings. Lol surprising I have a fire/electric too. Sadly I only have 1 master authority sorry kahru :c ill be on a bit late Almora im staying at work to clean up ill be on 7:30pm PST

07-20-2012   #227 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I was wondering because these "new" skills have been out in kTO for what, almost a year now(?). Surely a bit more should be known about it by now I thought.

We'll also have to see just how the attribute affects Blessings and the Space/Domains, as I am pretty sure I remember hearing that attribute on your weapon will affect them, just like it will "boost" elemental damage.

I quote "boost" because apparently the overall damage with elemental skills was lowered to compensate.

Definitely agree. I haven't seen any kTO SM's make videos of it (yet) so that's a bummer. I would copy + paste the korean name, but I have no idea how to extract the skill card name out of an image with an english keyboard. I've tried to lurk on the kTO forums with a translator but I couldn't find anything.

I'm still wondering why they would decrease the overall base damage to make it weaker than it was before to accommodate the elemental change. IMO it's not like we're bumped up to buffalo elemental AoE levels to call for such an action

Quote:
Hurray for powerful blessings. Lol surprising I have a fire/electric too. Sadly I only have 1 master authority sorry kahru :c ill be on a bit late Almora im staying at work to clean up ill be on 7:30pm PST
Don't worry, I'm not in a rush =P

---

As for anyone who has an upcoming water/elec mage or is willing to delete their current shard to test something out for me, then please write down and copy the electric debuff % of each level. Testing in PvP/phantom school would be best.

I have the %'s rounded down & calculated from jTO wiki, but I want to make sure they're accurate in our version since I remembering talking to Nike once about level 10 shard -> master having no increase in debuff % while on the jTO wiki, it jumped a whole lot.

Last edited by Almora; 07-20-2012 at 07:53 PM.

07-20-2012   #228 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Dimension Fissure is a non-elemental skill. Its only prerequisite is Mana Shield, so it's impossible for it to be any of the seven elements.

07-20-2012   #229 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

I have the %'s rounded down & calculated from jTO wiki, but I want to make sure they're accurate in our version since I remembering talking to Nike once about level 10 shard -> master having no increase in debuff % while on the jTO wiki, it jumped a whole lot.
I'm using a level 1 Shard now and there's been no difference from when I had it at level 10.

07-20-2012   #230 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
I'm using a level 1 Shard now and there's been no difference from when I had it at level 10.
That's very interesting there. Does it still last 3s though compared to master?

07-20-2012   #231 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had one mastered. When I tested if there was a jump in electric damage, I had my friend use her Shard, since hers was.

The timing still seems exactly the same, too.

07-20-2012   #232 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Confirmed Spaces/Domains don't stack just now in game. Even in a party. One overrides the other, like scorching etc.

07-20-2012   #233 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future

We confirm that space from lv1-master debuff the same

07-20-2012   #234 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
I've never had one mastered. When I tested if there was a jump in electric damage, I had my friend use her Shard, since hers was.

The timing still seems exactly the same, too.

Alright, thanks!

---

Just tested space 1 vs space maser venn diagram and LOL, it surprised me. Level 1 space = same tolerance reduction as a mastered space. WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT. This game
The only benefit I see from a mastered space is a bigger size. ;o;

Looks like I'll have to change some stuff in the TM section now.

Quote:
Confirmed Spaces/Domains don't stack just now in game. Even in a party. One overrides the other, like scorching etc.

Thanks for double checking etc. +rep

07-20-2012   #235 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

Alright, thanks!

---

Just tested space 1 vs space maser venn diagram and LOL, it surprised me. Level 1 space = same tolerance reduction as a mastered space. WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT. This game
The only benefit I see from a mastered space is a bigger size. ;o;

Looks like I'll have to change some stuff in the TM section now.

Thanks for double checking etc. +rep
Wow nice, a lot less work is required for testing the formula
I appreciate the bigger size however.

Edit, I have just conformed that spaces are bugged in pvp.
I learnt earth shield on my dragon, and slowly leveled it up. I then walked him into Salamander's territory at each level.
Here are the tolerances I got. The first number is my tolerance outside the space. The second one is my tolerance in the space.
100- 101
88- 89
86- 87
84- 85
82- 83
72- 73

As you can tell that -1 (+1% tolerance) resist seems to appear for all values of resistance regardless of what your tolerance was before hand. This is unlike how it works in pvp.
To confirm my profile wasn't lying, here are the damages for 72% tolerance without salamander's (3742) and with salamanders (3794). 52 difference in damage, that resembles 1% of the unbuffed amount (5196).
This is nothing like the way Banya and I worked out a few weeks ago.

Last edited by Nebula; 07-20-2012 at 10:56 PM.

07-20-2012   #236 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

You also might want to keep in mind that the MA of the player who casts the Space/Domain DOES have a factor in how much it debuffs.

We just confirmed that and Almora has all the results.

Also it caps at 1k MA................................................ ...........

07-20-2012   #237 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Just reporting in with new infos:

SPACES CAP! HURRAY, not.

Mastered space is still a must. MA is involved in the formula and it caps.
There's a minimum and maximum MA requirement for tolerance to start and stop working.

Minimum MA requirment: ~150. This can go less, but our testers couldn't go any lower.

Maximum MA it caps at: 1k MA (very broken devs, 1k MA is very broken).

07-20-2012   #238 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
You also might want to keep in mind that the MA of the player who casts the Space/Domain DOES have a factor in how much it debuffs.

We just confirmed that and Almora has all the results.

Also it caps at 1k MA................................................ ...........

Ok looking back at our tests now, both your values of MA were above 1k MA. That would explain why we did not pick this up. Hence we ruled MA independence out. But now that you have found it, this will get harder.

However, it does not explain why the line I got was a little bit wonky. I get "rounding errors" would be a good enough explanation. Anyways, my space was mastered and I had about 800MA for that test.

So we definitely know one part of the formula. If a monster has 100%+ tolerance and you have 1k MA, the space will be +1% tolerance.
The rest is a bit uncertainty. We need a few constants of proportionality.

Anyone have a really horrid phantom? that may be of help.

07-20-2012   #239 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Minimum can also increase like how i had 200ma and your earthquake still didn't do anything but yea max cap at 1k.....

07-20-2012   #240 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Minimum can also increase like how i had 200ma and your earthquake still didn't do anything but yea max cap at 1k.....
Oh I was posting about the punisher monsters lol. I don't want to talk about the pigs, they're on crack and my brain already hurts

---

At 150 MA: Kahru's Whirlwind blaze(at a constant 1299 MA) did 4k non crit under Snow's Raion.
After about every 50 or so extra tacked MA from Snow's side, the damage kept rising about a steady 2k until it finally capped at 183 +95x for 21xxxk.

I didn't write down the exact numbers since it was hard to see with the spawning and shaking. So the xxxx's will do for now, unless El wants the exact #'s to make a formula, we can go again tomorrow lol.