Edit: On a serious note you should watch Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Gurren Lagann
Avatar made by Wassay
that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce
Last edited by Flipmood; 06-17-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Elfen Lied. But wait a couple of years and then ask why no one has recommended it to you yet.
- Sherlock Holmes. I only made it one episode in, unfortunately, but what I saw, I liked.
- Dollhouse. Pretty good! I don't know if this will make you not watch it, but, close to the end it started getting kinda weird.
- Dexter. I only watched a few episodes, but I liked it so far. It's supposed to be good though!
- Weeds. Supposed to be good!
- Elfen Lied.
- The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. A movie, but a good one.
- Soul Eater
- Ouran Highschool Host Club. Hilarious.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica. That shit made me cry my eyes out. Too good.