MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (8) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-08-2008   8 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Uninstall file for npkcmsvc

If you've had to reinstall Mabinogi Online for some reason, then you will probably want this file. Why? Because, when uninstalling Mabinogi, the computer leaves 1 file in the Mabinogi folder: npkcmsvc (nProtect KeyCrypt Manager Service). The original intent of this file is to stop hacking by only allowing a certain number of one type of keystroke in a row (essentially useless in Mabinogi ANYWAY, but whatever).

The problem is, however, that having this file in the folder will not allow Mabinogi to reinstall. It will cause an error. How2fix?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That's the uninstall file for npkcmsvc. You could just MOVE the file, but this is better, as it removes the file completely, so you don't have to worry about that stupid crap.

Once it's downloaded you must place it in the same file directory as the npkcmsvc and then double click the downloaded file. Both files will then disappear from your computer.

Last edited by Harlequin; 11-10-2008 at 07:18 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-25-2008   #2 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Kewin888 is on a distinguished road

i download it and doulbe cilck it and it just disappear why did that happen?

09-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

DaivonNights is on a distinguished road

hi if you haven't removed the file from your computer yet i'll tell you how to the file he told you to download, once it's downloaded you must place it in the same file dir as the npkcmsvc and then double click the downloaded file both files well then diappear from your computer

11-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

^^

He's right. I forgot to post that in the original post, I'll do that now.

12-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

gasrt is on a distinguished road
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
If you've had to reinstall Mabinogi Online for some reason, then you will probably want this file. Why? Because, when uninstalling Mabinogi, the computer leaves 1 file in the Mabinogi folder: npkcmsvc (nProtect KeyCrypt Manager Service). The original intent of this file is to stop hacking by only allowing a certain number of one type of keystroke in a row (essentially useless in Mabinogi ANYWAY, but whatever).

The problem is, however, that having this file in the folder will not allow Mabinogi to reinstall. It will cause an error. How2fix?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That's the uninstall file for npkcmsvc. You could just MOVE the file, but this is better, as it removes the file completely, so you don't have to worry about that stupid crap.

Once it's downloaded you must place it in the same file directory as the npkcmsvc and then double click the downloaded file. Both files will then disappear from your computer.

Yeah, That's the uninstall file for npkcmsvc. You could just MOVE the file, but this is better, as it removes the file completely, so you don't have to worry about that stupid crap. I AGREE WITH YOU. ITS SO SO.

EDIT: Advertising URL removed.

Last edited by Harlequin; 12-22-2008 at 11:15 AM.

12-23-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Rusty is on a distinguished road

This file is a nuisance.

I couldn't even delete it when I wanted to.

ctrl-alt-del, Processes, End Process: npkcmsvc.exe, and then you're able to freely move/delete the file.

Then you can fully remove your Mabinogi or Nexon folders, and even safely reinstall Mabinogi.

No reason for an uninstaller. o_o