ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Mabinogi Tech Issues (http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-tech-issues/)
-   -   Uninstall file for npkcmsvc (http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-tech-issues/2994-uninstall-file-npkcmsvc.html)

Harlequin 07-08-2008 04:07 PM

Uninstall file for npkcmsvc

If you've had to reinstall Mabinogi Online for some reason, then you will probably want this file. Why? Because, when uninstalling Mabinogi, the computer leaves 1 file in the Mabinogi folder: npkcmsvc (nProtect KeyCrypt Manager Service). The original intent of this file is to stop hacking by only allowing a certain number of one type of keystroke in a row (essentially useless in Mabinogi ANYWAY, but whatever).

The problem is, however, that having this file in the folder will not allow Mabinogi to reinstall. It will cause an error. How2fix?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That's the uninstall file for npkcmsvc. You could just MOVE the file, but this is better, as it removes the file completely, so you don't have to worry about that stupid crap.

Once it's downloaded you must place it in the same file directory as the npkcmsvc and then double click the downloaded file. Both files will then disappear from your computer.

Kewin888 08-25-2008 11:37 PM

i download it and doulbe cilck it and it just disappear why did that happen?

DaivonNights 09-16-2008 08:21 AM

hi if you haven't removed the file from your computer yet i'll tell you how to the file he told you to download, once it's downloaded you must place it in the same file dir as the npkcmsvc and then double click the downloaded file both files well then diappear from your computer

Harlequin 11-10-2008 07:17 AM

^^

He's right. I forgot to post that in the original post, I'll do that now.

gasrt 12-21-2008 05:09 AM

hello

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glarbage (Post 42725)
If you've had to reinstall Mabinogi Online for some reason, then you will probably want this file. Why? Because, when uninstalling Mabinogi, the computer leaves 1 file in the Mabinogi folder: npkcmsvc (nProtect KeyCrypt Manager Service). The original intent of this file is to stop hacking by only allowing a certain number of one type of keystroke in a row (essentially useless in Mabinogi ANYWAY, but whatever).

The problem is, however, that having this file in the folder will not allow Mabinogi to reinstall. It will cause an error. How2fix?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That's the uninstall file for npkcmsvc. You could just MOVE the file, but this is better, as it removes the file completely, so you don't have to worry about that stupid crap.

Once it's downloaded you must place it in the same file directory as the npkcmsvc and then double click the downloaded file. Both files will then disappear from your computer.

Yeah, That's the uninstall file for npkcmsvc. You could just MOVE the file, but this is better, as it removes the file completely, so you don't have to worry about that stupid crap. I AGREE WITH YOU. ITS SO SO. :py54:

EDIT: Advertising URL removed.

Rusty 12-23-2008 11:49 AM

This file is a nuisance.

I couldn't even delete it when I wanted to.

ctrl-alt-del, Processes, End Process: npkcmsvc.exe, and then you're able to freely move/delete the file.

Then you can fully remove your Mabinogi or Nexon folders, and even safely reinstall Mabinogi.

No reason for an uninstaller. o_o