League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-08-2008   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice
Default Error Installing Mabinogi

Today, i kept getting some bug that wouldnt let me window mabi and would freeze the game if i did so i went ahead and un-installed it and reinstall but now the game wont install, im getting a error image every time... and yes i have tried restarting my computer a dozen times.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-08-2008   #2 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

easy to fix.
If u have an old mabi folder...Move it
its still there ._. it won't leave without removing the remains.

--Frenchbread is

07-08-2008   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Indeed. Your old Mabinogi folder is still there, and probably still contains the file npkcmsvc. This file will not allow two of itself in a folder. Best thing to do is uninstall this npkcmsvc file, using the uninstall software. I'll post a thread with the uninstall file available for download in a second.

07-08-2008   #4 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

wow im an idiot..

anyways now i have a new problem...

everytime i start the game, the game itself starts but there is no image, the game is still going on and i can hear my inventory opening as i press I but the game image will not appear what so ever... any ideas what the problem is?

07-08-2008   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Possibly a McAfee error, or some sort of firewall? *is unsure*

How far in does the game let you get before it blacks out?

07-08-2008   #6 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

hmm, usually around the log in or character screen

07-08-2008   #7 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Hmmm... Could definitely be McAfee/Microsoft Firewall... Won't let you alt+tab?

Try moving your mouse pointer to the right side of the window, and scroll it up and down. If the cursor changes to the one you get when there's a link, then click the 2nd one from the top.

05-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Yuki123 is on a distinguished road
Question can someone help me?

I have a totally different problem , I install mabinogi and it finishes extracting but after that the game just shuts down and nothing happens someone please help meee!!

05-18-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Juno is on a distinguished road
Guild: Athena

If you have a totally different problem make a totally different thread for it ;3

Don't post it in a year old thread expecting it to get answered :x