Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.
Default "Do [insert objective here] alone" Quests

Does summoning your pet invalidate the completion of these sorts of quests? I'm about to do the Ciar Basic part of Gen 1 and I'd like to know that beforehand. o:

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

No, I don't think so. I got "the Experienced" title today by letting my pet solo the succubus for me.

09-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Using pets is completely within the rules of all "go alone" quests, so go right ahead.

09-15-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about

Well, alright then! :3

I'm-a slobberin' for some clobberin'!

And to think, I died like five times trying to solo that Dark Green Golem last night. Luckily I made it through... *has nightmares about Stomp* ;_;

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

09-15-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Juno is on a distinguished road
Guild: Athena

If you only died 5 times you didn't get the full experience, you should go back and be sure to perish at least 15 times.

09-16-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juno
If you only died 5 times you didn't get the full experience, you should go back and be sure to perish at least 15 times.
My unblessed accessories (and consequently, my wallet) can't take that kind of abuse. D:

It was a skillful mix of Nao Supports, strategic uses of the "Revive at Last Statue" option, and occasional periods where my corpse would wait for 6 AM to revive again on the spot. o: