Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2011   #21 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Idk why it didn't work when you added me. Did you make sure to select Ruairi as the server I'm on when you were friendlisting?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-03-2011   #22 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Idk why it didn't work when you added me. Did you make sure to select Ruairi as the server I'm on when you were friendlisting?
Did that.
It gave me boxes error box, lol.

I think I'll try the treasure things.

06-04-2011   #23 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Did that.
It gave me boxes error box, lol.
That means the person's friend list is full :c

And alchemy becomes so overpowered :x Water cannon tears everything to pieces.

06-04-2011   #24 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
That means the person's friend list is full :c

And alchemy becomes so overpowered :x Water cannon tears everything to pieces.
Nah, my friends list isn't full. In fact, once I read that he had an error with it, I just went and added him myself. Didn't have any problems.

Alchemy is just "overpowered" for early game, really. Once you get more late-game, it still gets outdone pretty easily by other methods of fighting. For instance, a guild member of mine has essentially maxed all +dex skills, so his archery is substantially better than alchemy. :v

06-04-2011   #25 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Nah, my friends list isn't full. In fact, once I read that he had an error with it, I just went and added him myself. Didn't have any problems.

Alchemy is just "overpowered" for early game, really. Once you get more late-game, it still gets outdone pretty easily by other methods of fighting. For instance, a guild member of mine has essentially maxed all +dex skills, so his archery is substantially better than alchemy. :v
I thought alchemy was the strongest at first. I mean, they can steal HP, make walls that reflect damage, make golems that can do like over 4k damage windmills and apparently flame burst can do several thousand per hit :x

Only reason why I thought the error meant that someone's friend list was full was because I kept trying to add people but it didn't let me add them until they deleted a person from their list.

06-04-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

Correct me if I'm wrong but a crash shot with really high dex and max should be able to outdps anything in mob, an elf with .5s magnum will even more since it destroys single targets as well if the elf can crit on elite mode monsters (which i think crash shot will still win out since you will rarely find a singled out monster unless its a boss)

Golem WM > All other WM for now, not too sure how it compares once golem is nerfed but Alchemy has the best melee support although at a high cost (7k per snow golem in Ruairi) but you can profit if you don't use the golem stupidly.
*Also, Golem is the only way a person could efficiently solo Fortinbras without fireball (haven't seen any Fireball Fortinbras solos but I assume it works well)

As far as magic is concerned, I'm not too sure but I think Alchemy is stronger in a shorter range but magic covers a larger area which might be better.

Without golem, there's only WC and FB to cover majority of your damage which:

Water Cannon = Useless in Higher modes unless you're heavily enchanted with Crit but still fairly useless because slow DPS without Chain Cylinder because of multiaggro

Flame Burst = Can become very strong despite low range but it's really hard to find some of the enchants (Peaca Int for Flame, Other Alchemist Elite for Steam, Fortinbras for Spark ES, and terribad drop rates too)

Eveything else is pure support although it does rape (it's been calculated that 57seconds is the longest you can hold a frozen blast)

Therefore, Flame Burst = Best. Water Alchemist losers can suck on a lemon and watch me murder everything >D

Hi

Last edited by theSinned; 06-04-2011 at 07:19 PM.