Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: FrenchBread
Default How to play mabinogi?

This question seem newbie and all but it's not :

How to play mabinogi?
  • Do you play it like any other MMORPG? (Except for the grind since you cant grind in mabi)
  • If not, then how do you play it?

I would like to know since I always wanted to play Mabinogi but I just don't know how to play it... I mean... Yeah I can do quests but what else? What make you play it durring a long period of time without getting borred? @_@

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-05-2008   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

The idea of playing Mabinogi is simple:

If you get bored doing one thing, there still a wide array of other things available for you to do. You're tired of fighting gray wolves? Go make a new hat. Don't want to make a new hat? Go cook. Don't want to cook? Go run a dungeon.

The idea is that you always have something else available for you to do.

(Yes, you can grind in Mabinogi. It's called dungeon runs ALL DAY.)

08-05-2008   #3 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenelax
This question seem newbie and all but it's not :

How to play mabinogi?
  • Do you play it like any other MMORPG? (Except for the grind since you cant grind in mabi)
  • If not, then how do you play it?

I would like to know since I always wanted to play Mabinogi but I just don't know how to play it... I mean... Yeah I can do quests but what else? What make you play it durring a long period of time without getting borred? @_@
Unlike other MMORPGs, you can choose WHAT TO DO in Mabinogi. They give you a free rein on the skills you choose to learn and the skills you WANT to get. Though gameplay would be slower and much more boring after awhile, you'll be required to buy 'Rebirth Cards' to reset your levels, therefore allowing you to keep your Skills, but not stats, and gain more AP for faster skill rankings.
Quote:
(Yes, you can grind in Mabinogi. It's called dungeon runs ALL DAY.)
Or you can try spending 200K on dyes just to get a single piece of clothing pure white 8D

This is Kyuubey

08-05-2008   #4 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: FrenchBread

Thanks for your answers ^_^

Is there a big difference between playing this game with a community and playing this game alone?

08-05-2008   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

There's always a difference Tenelax. Playing with a community gives you more people to talk to, which helps take your mind off of the game a bit. Playing alone can get dull, IMO. There's always guilds for you to join, anyway.