Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-30-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Omnibus is on a distinguished road
Default How do you have fun?

I've been progressively getting more and more bored lately. There seems to be less ways to have fun in Erinn.

That led me to ask the question: How do you guys have fun?

Are there things I'm just not aware of..?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-30-2008   #2 (permalink)
Go Canada!

Zephy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zephy
IGN: Zephy
Guild: My Harem, [JW]

I had that mindset too.

But then I realized that getting the thunder skill may be worthwhile. I guess its a matter of setting goals in the game.

But thats just me. I can't tell you to have fun.

Thanks to Shnao for the siggy and avatar

07-30-2008   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Just like most games, you need to set goals. Another thing I do is occasionally work on a weird skill so I can use it and people will love me for it (lol cooking). My current goal in-game is to get my short sword ready to be ego'd, because I need more Eiry lol.

07-30-2008   #4 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnibus
I've been progressively getting more and more bored lately. There seems to be less ways to have fun in Erinn.

That led me to ask the question: How do you guys have fun?

Are there things I'm just not aware of..?
Fun (And hate...) exists in a place in Alby Dungeon called the Player vs Player Arena 8D

This is Kyuubey

07-30-2008   #5 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
Fun (And hate...) exists in a place in Alby Dungeon called the Player vs Player Arena 8D
But theres an ugly boss monster that cant be killed in Alby Arena called Drama. It spawns almost instantly when someone is killed =O

On Topic: I have fun by dungeoning with friends and yelling into our mics o_0

08-01-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

With the arrival of S4, I have found a new goal.

3/20 of the way there

08-01-2008   #7 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

I've made that same goal Omni.

08-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Then you, my sour friend, are my rival >:O.

08-01-2008   #9 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games

What do those cranes give? I tried to make 1k of them but got bored at 45 then NPC'd them o_0

08-01-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

The cranes most likely don't do anything for us. Even when you do get 1k of 'em.
But, I don't see a reason not to make 1k of 'em.

08-01-2008   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I was told you're given a special box to hold the cranes...

I have like, 250 cranes, I think. I get bored making them when it doesn't train my handicraft though.

08-08-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

My goal has been set, yes.
But I now realize I lack the motivation.
*bored as heck again*

08-08-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

I like doing Part-Time Jobs in Emain Macha. You'd probably find the things I entertain myself with to be boring, though. I've got some ADD issues, so as long as I feel focused and like I'm working towards something, I can turn something that others would feel was tedious into something enjoyable. I've always enjoyed the journey more than the destination, and it makes reaching the destination that much more satisfying. I find James's and Aodhan's NPC music addictive, and Osla is always cute. Plus, I always enjoy farming corn--could only be beaten out if they let me harvest rice.

When I'm in dungeons, I like to frequent ones with enjoyable monsters, music or both.

Musically Enjoyable Dungeons--Math, Fiodh, Coill, Rundal, Alby, Ciar
Monster-wise Enjoyable Dungeons-- Rabbie, Fiodh, Rundal, Alby, Ciar

When something has successfully grabbed me, I sort of get entranced by it, and can stay in that trance for a good while until I'm satisfied. As long as I've internalized the feeling that I am working towards something, anything can be fun.

Oh, and playing as a pet is awesome. I recommend training a pet so you can feel semi-godly for a good while.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

08-08-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Sorikosu IS only level 18...
I may start training him...

08-08-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about

That's the spirit! 8D

Btw, what kind of pet is Sorikosu? o:

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

08-08-2008   #16 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games

Panders = Fun as hall

Got mine to lvl 20 on first hour i had it ^^

08-08-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bE
Panders = Fun as hall

Got mine to lvl 20 on first hour i had it ^^
How much longer is the event going to last? I plan to get the card at the very least before the Olympics Event ends.

08-08-2008   #18 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
How much longer is the event going to last? I plan to get the card at the very least before the Olympics Event ends.
Until August 28th. :O

08-08-2008   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
Until August 28th. :O
That's plenty of time, then! 8D

08-09-2008   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

He's an 8 year old gray wolf. Turning 9 today...