Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Are egos worth it?

I've been told by several people that I should use x weapon and blah, but others told me not to get one because they were really whiny/high maintenance or something like that.

So is it worth the trouble for an ego? And if I were to get one what weapon should I ego (bow)?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls

Well the only thing high maintenance about EGOs are repairing them really, since they run out of durability fast.

If you use the bow alot on your character and have a good amount of dex you might as well get a bow EGO. I just wont recommend using your EGO all the time unless youre prepared to repair it

But thats just my opinion =/

04-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
Go Canada!

Zephy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zephy
IGN: Zephy
Guild: My Harem, [JW]

Egos are pretty much stronger forms of weapons. It does require constant attention to maintain the weapon but anyone who can make a consistent amount of money shouldn't really worry about it. The repairing may pose a little problem as you need a high proficiency weapon of the same type and a spirit liquer. Just don't use it unnecessarily to avoid constant repairing.

At Social level 21, the spirit awakens which grants you more power as a result do more damage. The wiki has more information on that.

Thanks to Shnao for the siggy and avatar

04-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

They are annoying to raise. After about level 15 you'll find raising STR (the weapon's min/max damage) consumes an excess of 100k per level. However by the time they get expensive they're already by far the most powerful weapon you have.

Get one and spend some time raising it. Even if you just use your ego to finish bosses quickly the effort is worth it.

04-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Hmm, alright, I guess I'll get one after I get more money and some 100 prof weapons too.

Thanks for all the responses~