Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-08-2009   #21 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

Mmhs nexon made their own guide for this too

Mabinogi - Fantasy Life
Its under the Mainstream Tab as G1 Main Storyline Part 1-12 ( i think its not finished yet )

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-03-2009   #22 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

gevton is on a distinguished road
Default i didnt get the word keyword "tarlach"

ok so i gave the bear 1 mana herb talked to it then 1 more mana herb it spelled out "tarlach" but i didnt get the keyword "tarlach" do i say it in chat box near to duncan i dont really know what to do please help me

04-03-2009   #23 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevton
ok so i gave the bear 1 mana herb talked to it then 1 more mana herb it spelled out "tarlach" but i didnt get the keyword "tarlach" do i say it in chat box near to duncan i dont really know what to do please help me
I think you were suppose to give at least 2 Mana herbs to the bear

04-06-2009   #24 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

no, you give them one at a time. I dunno, try relogging?

06-13-2009   #25 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

brownranger is on a distinguished road

it isn't as in depth as this walkthrough is but you can also go to

Generation 1 - Mabinogi World Wiki

to get a walkthrough of the generation 1 quests, the wiki also has walkthroughs for all the generations

06-14-2009   #26 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

That link is already posted in the original post, but thanks.

11-15-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Erebes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevton
Sorry if u tried this already or if u figured it out, but the keyword should be in the memo tab, just in case you didn't know

01-26-2010   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

leon4122 is on a distinguished road
IGN: leon4122
Class: Human Hybrid
Level: 570

um...rly rly need to finish this lolz cause they killed mabi wiki and im finding it hard to continue T~T so can u rly try to finish it??

01-26-2010   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

leon4122 is on a distinguished road
IGN: leon4122
Class: Human Hybrid
Level: 570

and yes i skipped it on this character but i made a new 1 whos in the process of completeing it

10-13-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleDragon NestDream of Mirror OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

ShugoERA is on a distinguished road
Class: Archer to_raccoon

This Guide is amazing and really helpful....

*Flips table*

It needs to be finished />.>/

10-13-2011   #31 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm sure I'll finish it up some time, but G1 is very lengthy and I've got a lot on my plate IRL. Plus, my writing style has probably changed a whole lot, so I'd have to do a lot of tweaking to be happy with it.

03-06-2013   #32 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Finally sat down and completed this, not that it matters TOO much. Certain elements of the G1 quest have been patched and reworked, but this information is still generally correct. The order of everything is the same, if I remember right the patch really just expediates the Generation 1 quest and makes it easier for players to do, as well as gives AP rewards for a lot of the quests involved.