ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Mabinogi General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-general-chat/)
-   -   Lol summoning urns (http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-general-chat/99935-lol-summoning-urns.html)

Gladiat 07-29-2011 10:33 PM

Lol summoning urns

I looked at what Mabi's going through today, and I have to laugh.

Summoning Urns. 9k each. Succubus Set.

Ok... Nexon's obviously getting greedy, and there's even USELESS items in the Summoning Urns. Seriously, when you price a gacha item for 9k NX you obviously need to make sure you don't shove in junk in there or no one will want to buy your useless crap. Then again, succubus set is going to make everyone want to buy it.

Laughed at a few things people said about the urns and stuff. Gonna share one of the quote with you guys =P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someone on Nexon forums
Nexon, I WILL purchase your "air" at significantly less than you are currently selling it for. Unless this "air" has been breathed upon by a certain Mr. Depp, I do not believe your "air" is worth nine dollars per item. You do not have a limited supply of this "air", simply a deadline at which you will stop selling this "air". While this limited time "air" may have rarer molecules than regular "air", it is simply not worth nine times the amount of regular "air".
The defense rests.

Back to Rusty Hearts for me.

ThisIsAPen 07-30-2011 02:26 AM

lololol im not surprised at nexon, in fact im not surprised with any company anymore; but that comment was just hilarious, he just turned nexon to nex-own'd

AnnabelleMarie 07-30-2011 09:34 AM

wow i did not know they were 9 bucks a piece ouch lol

i did search succubus in housing though only saw gloves for 9,999,999 LOL

Gladiat 07-30-2011 12:24 PM

I probably won't play anymore games hosted by Nexon. They have a habit of making the new games good so people play them and screwing old games over.

Sad to see such a great game being hosted by Nexon .-.

The things I just don't like about Nexon is that they rarely listen to the playerbase (I've only seen them listen to the Vindictus playerbase) and their customer support that just plain sucks. Seriously, a reply to a ticket 6 (SIX) months after it was sent? Company needs new people running it and more people working there.

AnnabelleMarie 07-30-2011 12:57 PM

think mabinogi only has one active forum "gm" Sabina AND she cant do anything

dont know if they even have a Customer Support team onsite (do you ever see hiring listings for them in LA? no)

for new games... dont they just acquire them then host them

Gladiat 07-30-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnabelleMarie (Post 1579175)
think mabinogi only has one active forum "gm" Sabina AND she cant do anything

dont know if they even have a Customer Support team onsite (do you ever see hiring listings for them in LA? no)

for new games... dont they just acquire them then host them

Sabina is only a forum mod and isn't even a GM unfortunately :|

For new games it just looks like they try to make people hooked onto the game by making it seem like they seriously care about it and when they screw them over down the road they don't really want to end up ditching all their work so they keep paying Nexon money and playing their games.

When a company hosts a game they need to communicate with the developers to create patches etc for the game. In the case of Mabi, they barely even tried to get the hacking fixed. They said they would have an official announcement on the duping, hacking etc but still haven't even done so.

Everyone says Dragon's Nest is so much fun etc etc, but wait a few years till Nexon finds a new game or something and you'll see so many complaints about Nexon by the DN community lol.