Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-22-2011   #21 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

It honestly doesn't matter, because of all that rb stuff. If you are unsure, just go with 17, sometimes it's harder to play as a younger character because of their lower stats.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-22-2011   #22 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I always recommend starting young, personally. That way, you gain more AP per age-up (aging from 10 to 11 gives you 5 AP, for instance). Your stats will start lower, but the more crucial stats will grow faster (as a human, at age 10 you have the highest rate of growth for strength, of all the ages).

04-22-2011   #23 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

It doesn't matter at what age you start, yes, but...

Well, unless you're a really patient person, starting at 10 isn't the best idea if you don't plan on cashing character cards for rebirths. As I've said before in my tips (if you bothered to read it), starting at age 17 allows you to wait for 3 weeks in order to 'freebirth' at age 20 rather than wait 10 weeks to rebirth starting from age 10.

But it's up to you.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

04-22-2011   #24 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzai
It doesn't matter at what age you start, yes, but...

Well, unless you're a really patient person, starting at 10 isn't the best idea if you don't plan on cashing character cards for rebirths. As I've said before in my tips (if you bothered to read it), starting at age 17 allows you to wait for 3 weeks in order to 'freebirth' at age 20 rather than wait 10 weeks to rebirth starting from age 10.

But it's up to you.
Yes i did (bother to read your post). Im really looking for opinions really. The recent post have helped me make my decision. Yes i can wait 10weeks for a rebirth, and the more AP, the better right? Im just trying to start off on the right foot w/o mistakes

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

04-22-2011   #25 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Yes i did (bother to read your post). Im really looking for opinions really. The recent post have helped me make my decision. Yes i can wait 10weeks for a rebirth, and the more AP, the better right? Im just trying to start off on the right foot w/o mistakes
If AP is the issue, I think getting the 3 week rebirth (by always rebirthing to 17) is much more efficient. Because you can level to like say 30, then rebirth that's already 10 AP a week, not including the AP you get from exploration, aging, etc.
If you are going to wait 10 weeks for a rebirth, sooner or later the AP will come to a crawl because you would already have capped exploration or be like current level 70. The 5 AP a week will eventually go down to 2 or 1 as well.

Now if you can afford rebirths with character cards, then 10 would be better.

04-23-2011   #26 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

i still say.. if you are new do the age 17! you get to play 3 weeks and do whatever you want or not do and you get a free rb at 20. i think this one is more good if you are a casual player and just want to enjoy the game at your own pace AND save money. It is pretty easy to hit min lvl 30 in 3 weeks and to get your explore lvl to 15 is easy as long as you attend the important field bosses each week and sketch them all in every ch. (Red Dragon Every Monday and Desert Dragon every Wednesday). With that you can easily get what? 45 ap. If you work a little bit harder you can each lvl 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 80 100 or whatever LOL it all depends on how much you want to do dungeons! And in all your spare time you can work on your skills.

i myself find 3 weeks a rb enough time for me to do what i want ^^ and not worry about GAH I PAID MONEY FOR RB AND I ONLY GOT TO LVL 2? and A WEEK PASSED AND I HAVE TO RB AGAIN??? then i rb LOL...i used to do that when i would weekly rb at age 10 till i noticed hey.. im doing everything super rushed! and not doing it well either...so i changed to free RB. The weeks waiting from age 10 to get to 20 were MISERABLE. Cause i myself when i hit a certain lvl i just dont bother anymore. Then my ap gain slowed.. and i had to use what i had left wisely.

But ums if you are serious about AP and being PRO or are just rich in rl or have money to spare. Then go the weekly RB at age 10 get past lvl 50 get explore to lvl 15 and repeat forever till you run out of rl money or till you quit. You will never be short of AP. you can get everything to R1 in a couple of months with hard work. to me you pretty much do everything you could have done in 3 weeks but you squish it all in one week and it can get tedious in my opinion. Oi you can also do mhms.. start age 17 then if you want rb at 18 and just stay in those ages! then if you ever stop weekly rb you are not far from age 20 C: for free RB

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro