Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls
Default G3 On the Way

Nexon delivers information on the next chapter of Mabinogi.

Greater control over pets and a marriage system are both included in the next round of updates for Mabinogi (can I control my ingame spouse as a pet is yet to be answered). Seriously though, Generation Three will provide players the opportunity to battle a might dragon unleashed to destroy the world as well as new quests.

Read more from the press release:

Characters in Mabinogi can enjoy a deeper experience within the game's massive world with the introduction of the marriage system. Players will have the opportunity to not only obtain a wedding license but also tuxedos, wedding dresses, shoes and even a veil for the bride!

Players also gain additional command over their pets, as Generation 3 gives players the option to create programs to manage how pets interact in different situations throughout the game. Users will also appreciate upgrades to the pet's controls and battle system.

Other additions to Mabinogi include the removal of a cap on combat skills, increased user interface options and several more items, books and character styles. The upgrade to Generation 3 will serve to keep players enriched in the riveting storyline and distinctive art style found in Mabinogi, which has captured the attention of millions of players worldwide who embrace the fantasy life.

Source: Mabinogi Announces Generation 3 | Ten Ton Hammer

So with this all said and with the patch postponed who else excited about this? Also what would you do first right after the update?
Things I would do:
1) Rank up Magnum Shot to 5
2) Pet AI (If its out in S1)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-21-2008   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

First thing I'm going to do is get Icebolt to rank 1. That's my top priority. :O

Then I guess I'll get handicraft to rank 6 (assuming they put in finest arrowheads finally).

08-21-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Omnibus is on a distinguished road

Get married.
Save Erinn.
Slack on ranking my skills.

08-22-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HeadSpinning is on a distinguished road

Get Falcon.

08-22-2008   #5 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

R1 WM = win.... o_o 121 AP FTW! sux it isnt on sunday i need rb'th... my Power LVL is high... hope zombies dont go..."Awful" -.-

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

08-23-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Dennisthemennis is on a distinguished road

lets seeeeeee
i wouldnt want to rank 1 ice for reasons that i wont need it when and if chain casting comes out soon. Lightning over powers it and plus chaincast lightning pwns way more >__>
so possibly rank 1 fire and lightning.
then id go for some pot making and herbalism
thennnnnnn i think id go for archery and AR (page 8 plz =___=)
after that ill do some dex stuff like weave and refine (oh gawd >__> )