No 13 30.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-10-2010   #1 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Default Do you still play Mabinogi?

o3o /has been wondering who still plays

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Yes, I still hop onto Mabinogi once for awhile.

We just don't converse much anymore.

This is Kyuubey

02-10-2010   #3 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Yup, I still play~

02-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I get on to rebirth every 10 weeks. And then that's it. No guild and too lazy to run dungeons or train = no motivation to play.

02-10-2010   #5 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I'd play again maybe...most of my friends quit and I didn't really like my range elf. Also, maybe if I would stop randomly BoSD'ing..

02-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
Go Canada!

Zephy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zephy
IGN: Zephy
Guild: My Harem, [JW]

I still do.. just not as often.

Thanks to Shnao for the siggy and avatar

02-11-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

I still play. There was a full year where I didn't, though, but not because I disliked the game.

When I was playing before that hiatus, I kept trying to convince my friends to play, because I was having the time of my life even though I sucked at everything. They liked the game too, but due to various things (lag, poor comps, etc.) they just didn't play that much, then they stopped. So, I stopped, and spent a year afterward trying to convince them to return (we all spent a year trying to find an MMO that would captivate us the way TO did way back when, even though I swore up and down to them that Mabi was it), so they tried again when they had better connections/computers and they finally understood what I was saying all along. So, now I'm playing again with a much better grasp on how to do things, and we're trying our hands at the older generations to catch up to the new stuff lol.

But yeah, I still play. Wouldn't dream of stopping.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

02-11-2010   #8 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

I still play. Made three characters and four pets relating to the names of Lunia, though, lol.

02-11-2010   #9 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

I guess it's not known that I play Mabinogi around here.

Well, I do, when NAGC gets boring and when I don't feel like playing Grand Fantasia.

Chromegigas is my female Giant (Ruairi). About 25* total levels. Rebirth her every 3 weeks (free, starting at age 17). Since there's almost nothing to do but level up, re-earn my riches, and help my fellow FairyTail guildies. Also trying to get Rank 1 Daemon of Physis.

My Fantasy Life is boring right now.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

02-11-2010   #10 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

If I had a better computer and more time . . .

02-16-2010   #11 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

I play fine, no char menu lag either, most of the time anyways.

Although, I play fine doesn't mean i actually play... I barely play, maybe get on for a few hours.... of afk fishing.... and log off. Maybe a mission here or there, level up exploration.... but I stopped playing ever since Nexon took my Coon Cub from me.

Theres way to much to focus on.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

02-17-2010   #12 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

i still play, training my alchemy, waiting for the next seasons of g9 for more alchemy skills lol.

02-17-2010   #13 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

I still play with shinkky(ash like snow) and a few other people. Right now I'm working on my archery skills lol

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

02-17-2010   #14 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Pretty much playing solo with a guild name above my head.

02-17-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Aidil has a spectacular aura aboutAidil has a spectacular aura about

I hop onto both grand chase and mabinogi, depending on what GC releases and how long it takes for kGC to patch >:

I'm aidillau from the Tarlach server. Total level...9xx.(Actually right now, 894. Close enough)

02-18-2010   #16 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

I uninstalled the game so i havent been on i was Teasel From tarlarch i used too Play with Pazu for a short while till i realized that playing with zero pets zero actual money and zero friends(pazu left after awhile the friends i had where usually busy) too play with got boring Q_Q;
Never got past level 4x

02-19-2010   #17 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

JAZZ JAZZ

Anna knows I still play :v

02-19-2010   #18 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

e_e
I stopped playing because of personal issues a long time ago.
Then when I could.. I just didn't feel like DLing it again out of laziness.

Still haven't either.

._.

04-20-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMabinogiElswordDungeon Fighter Online

Kogoro will become famous soon enough
IGN: Aniimaaa
Class: Code Nemesis
Level: 42

Sadly the TW version is the only one that works for me. :l
So I quitted. D:

03-26-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Toshi will become famous soon enough

I stop playing Mabinogi since I got every str-based skills to rank 1 and get to 3k lvls.
It was a pretty good game back in the days. But now it's all garbage... terrible community, too many glitchers, only thing that keeps you entertained is help out all the newbies in game.