League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Default Dont Log in

game is pretty broken atm and has been for over a week (well TECHNICALLY its been broken in February) lol dont bother logging in in till we get a new patch from kr

there is also a gold dupe incident going on in the TW server and there are rumors of bannings/gold wipes dont really know much as i dont visit other mabinogi fan sites but people in NA mass buying items in fear of a gold wipe.

Source for that one:
Mabinogi TW hit with dupe exploit, publisher responds
Nexon Forums - Mabinogi TW hit with dupe exploit, publisher responds

but for NA stuff just look in here:
Nexon Forums - Mabinogi Technical Support
Nexon Forums - Mabinogi Life

lots of people requesting the servers to just be taken down to be fixed instead of coming back up again and again with even more problems and older problems not fixed

your opinions on the current state of Mabinogi? and your opinion on Nexon over all?

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Last edited by AnnabelleMarie; 08-21-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-21-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kyouria will become famous soon enoughKyouria will become famous soon enough

Haven't been playing much the last few weeks but I hope we don't get a rollback just because of some bad apples. :C Games have actually mass gold wipes before? I've never heard of that.. That would really hurt the legitimate players.

08-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Nexon gettin hit pretty hard these days now.

This.

Maplestory and ridiculous amounts of hackers.

DFO and their broken auto banning system and hackers.

08-21-2011   #4 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

IMO, Nexon's going downhill with pretty much everything. They've screwed everyone over repeatedly so I'm just not playing any of their games anymore. It's pointless to play a game run by a company that just ignores their playerbase or doesn't care about the game. I guess I'm sounding like a Nexon hater but they've screwed me over too many times for me to play any of their games anymore. I still have 3 tickets that haven't been answered in FOUR YEARS.

Mabi was screwed over like this from the start because of how it was coded (I mean, almost everything is client sided), but the fact that Nexon completely ignored the problem until people hacked the game to this point just shows that Nexon doesn't give a damn about the game. From what I've heard on the forums, the other versions of Mabinogi already have had emergency maintenances and downtime, not to mention they had public announcements on the situations, ACTUAL BANS etc.

08-21-2011   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Nexon doesn't care about the well-being of Mabinogi at this point. However, by no means will they be closing it anytime soon. Even with the mass of problems, Mabinogi is still probably the biggest cash-cow that they've got. So many things REVOLVE around the cash shop, it's unbelievable. The game itself is still very fun, but it's being handled very poorly.