ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Mabinogi Fanfiction & Fanart (http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-fanfiction-fanart/)
-   -   Limes' Fanfiction (http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-fanfiction-fanart/3240-limes-fanfiction.html)

Harlequin 07-10-2008 09:18 PM

Limes' Fanfiction

This is going to be the thread where I post fanfic's (along with accompanying pics) of the adventures of Limes and the Dango family. I'll be reserving the first few posts on this thread, so don't be offended if I delete your post. It's just that it's in the way of the main point of this thread.

LIMES:
The Life and Times

Chapter 1: The Introduction

Waking up sometime in the late afternoon, He assumed that this would be a normal day. Limes went out to go fishing for a few hours, hoping to catch something cool, like a Gargoyle Sword. "Maybe it'll happen today... The coolest thing I've caught so far is Blacksmith Shoes..."

So he wandered out to his favorite bridge, and proceeded to fish off of the edge of it. This was going on for several hours, until a couple of fresh faces came running past. Trying to be nice, he offered them some items to help get them started. However, they continued running, as though they had heard nothing at all. So he followed them, shouting, "HEY! Wait up a second, I'm trying to help you out!"

He proceeded chasing them for several hours, but gave up as they were completely unresponsive to everyone around them. It seemed that the only things that they could see were those blasted Brown Foxes that had been annoying the townsfolk of Tir Chonnail for quite some time. "Well, if they're taking out the foxes, then at least the chief and residents will be pleased..."

So Limes headed back to the bridge... However, he soon got a call from her guild leader/friend/cousin Annabelle. "LLLLLLEEEEEEEMMMMMMOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!!! !" Annabelle shouted. "Heheheh, what's up?" Limes responded.

"We're going to go take guild pictures today, and you need to be there. We start taking pics at 8 AM, so don't be late!" Annabelle said.

"You got it!" Limes stated. "In the meantime, you wanna go to Ciar Basic? I found a pass a while back, and I think we should use it before it expires."

"Of course," Annabelle said, "I'm up for it!"

So Limes and Annabelle headed for Ciar dungeon, to go fight all sorts of Ratmen and Raghodessas, in hopes of a large sum of gold...

Chapter 2: Welcome to the Dungeon

After traveling for a few minutes, Limes and Annabelle arrived at Ciar Dungeon lobby. They thought about inviting some guild mates to join them in Ciar Basic dungeon, but decided against it. "Ciar Basic is too easy for that many people," they agreed.

So Limes and Annabelle walked up to the altar and dropped their pass, and in they went. "It's much darker in here than I remember..." Annabelle said.

Limes and Annabelle walked into the first room, prepared for a fight, and opened the chest. What was summoned, however, was not something they were expecting. "BLUE RAT MEN! What's going on? This is supposed to be Ciar Basic!" Annabelle shouted.

"... Oh crap. I dropped the wrong pass. We're in Ciar Intermediate... Actually, this is probably better anyway. The monsters are all pretty easy, up until the boss room." Limes said, and Annabelle agreed. So they fought their way through several floors of Burgundy Raghodessas, Blue Rat Men, and Black Snakes. Eventually, they reached the boss room...

"Well, should be turn back?" Annabelle asked.

"Nah, let's just see if we can handle it," Limes said.

So, they entered the chamber, and inside were heavily armored Metal Skeletons, and an enormous, sleeping Golem. "We can at least handle the skeletons without a problem," Limes stated.

So they carefully walked around the Golem, and got to the opposite side of the room, where most of the skeletons were at. From there, they started casting icebolts and smashing the skeletons, until there were none left. "Now all we have left is that fat S.O.B.," Limes whispered.

So Limes and Annabelle prepared for the final fight of the dungeon, as well as the most difficult...

Chapter 3: The Black Golem

"Okay, so how are we going to go about doing this?" Limes asked.

"We've got to put out as much damage as we can, as fast as we can," Annabelle said. "We can't give it a chance to hit us."

So, Limes started charging his Firebolt, and Anna set up her Smash attack. Seconds later, they both erupted in a fury!

And then the golem pounded the ground. "DAMMIT! THAT'S ^#(%!$& RIDICULOUS!" they both shouted. "Good thing I still have 3 Nao revivals left."

So they revived and ran to the corner to prepare for their next strike. "We should've brought Raquel for this part... T_T," they agreed. "But, it's too late now."

They launched their next strike, and...

CRITICAL HIT! The golem was dead. In celebration, they both ran to the treasure room and opened the treasure chests. "I got 2 fox bloody broad sticks," Annabelle said.

"Well, I got a stiff fierce mace," Limes said.

And they both exited the dungeon...

Harlequin 07-10-2008 09:18 PM

Reserved for story.

Harlequin 07-10-2008 09:19 PM

Reserved for fanfic.

Harlequin 07-10-2008 09:20 PM

Reserved. (has to have different words in posts to avoid duplicate post warning)

Harlequin 07-10-2008 09:21 PM

Reserved for me.

Harlequin 07-10-2008 09:22 PM

One last reservation. I should be good now.

Khmer2k1d5 07-10-2008 09:22 PM

Woooh Gig. Is there going to be some sexual innuendo ?!?!?

Harlequin 07-10-2008 09:37 PM

Quite possibly. You'll just have to wait and see. :D

Harlequin 07-10-2008 11:38 PM

Added the first chunk of story. :O

Harlequin 07-13-2008 11:32 AM

Added chapter 2. :O

AnnabelleMarie 07-13-2008 11:42 AM

xao+pho please!
or anna+tay? O.o

Harlequin 07-13-2008 02:16 PM

We'll have to see where the story goes. :O

Harlequin 08-01-2008 01:38 PM