Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-18-2010   #1 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Default Nexon Celebrates MapleStory's 1,000,000th Customer!

Happy holidays!

Nexon is proud to announce that we have passed a tremendous company milestone this year. MapleStory has surpassed one million shoppers in its Cash Shop. Without your support, Nexon would not be where it is today.

In the spirit of the season, Nexon will be thanking all of our shoppers, from all of our games, past and present, with a gift of NX!

Are You the One Millionth Shopper?

- The one millionth shopper will be awarded a grand prize of NX 1,000,000!
- The 10 subsequent shoppers will each be awarded 100,000 NX!*

Everyone Wins!

Anyone that has a Nexon Passport in good standing that has charged a minimum of 5,000 NX at least one time before December 17th, 2010 will receive an email with a code for an NX reward! This reward is not just for MapleStory, either! NX Shoppers in any Nexon game will receive the reward!**

Join the Club!

If you've never purchased anything from a Nexon game, now's the time to start. First time NX shoppers who charge between December 17th and December 31st, 2010 will be awarded a one-time 5,000 NX bonus!***

Thank you again from all of us at Nexon.

To you and yours, a safe and happy holiday!

Get all the details on the One Millionth Shopper Event.

Want to get started? Get some NX Today!
How about some FREE NX right now? Check out this deal!

* If the one-millionth shopper does not claim his or her grand prize by December 23rd, we will give it to the next closest subsequent shopper.

** This bonus will be credited to your Nexon account during a scheduled maintenance in January. The 5,000 NX is a one-time bonus for first time NX purchasers limited to one per person/household. Accounts created for the sake of receiving this bonus will not be considered eligible.

*** This bonus will be credited to your Nexon account during a scheduled maintenance in January.

Source: nexon.net

More Detailed Version: Celebrate One Million!

Who is eligible?

Anyone that has a Nexon Passport in good standing that has charged a minimum of 5,000 NX at least one time before December 17th, 2010. This reward is not just for MapleStory! NX Shoppers in all of our other games will also receive the reward.

How much NX will I receive?**

It's a surprise! The email sent to you will display your reward amount.

How will I receive my award?

Nexon will do its best to email NX Cash codes to all eligible customers. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of emails we need to send (we have over a million people to reward), your email could potentially be blocked by your email provider, put into your SPAM folder, or simply take a long time to get to you. Please check your inbox and spam folders during the next two weeks.

I'm eligible, but I haven't received an email?

We thank you in advance for being patient. You should receive your email in your inbox or spam folders during the next two weeks. Unfortunately, not all emails will make it through your email provider. Due to the unreliability of email, we will also be doing a login check to grant the award. To ensure your reward, please make sure to login at least one time between now and December 31st. In January, we will check our logs for eligible players that have not claimed their reward. Those players will receive their reward during a scheduled maintenance in the beginning of January 2011. We highly recommend adding "info@blockparty.com" to your address book to increase the chance of delivery.

What email address will Nexon be sending the rewards from?

Please check your inbox for an email from info@blockparty.com. We highly recommend adding "info@blockparty.com" to your address book to increase the chance of delivery.

Do the reward NX Codes expire?

Yes. You must claim your reward by December 31st, 2010. If you did not receive your NX Code by email, please make sure to log in at least one time between now and December 31st. Nexon will credit your account with your reward NX in January during a scheduled maintenance.

I purchased NX for the first time after December 16th, 2010. Do I qualify for the NX rewards?

No, but you do qualify for a one-time bonus of 5,000 NX! This bonus reward will be credited to your account sometime in January during a scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience!

** This gift has no cash value, and cannot be used to purchase anything outside of games on nexon.net

it seems some people are already getting their NX so check your emails!

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Last edited by AnnabelleMarie; 12-18-2010 at 03:06 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.