We will be implementing a game update on Mabinogi servers on October 19th. During this period, Mabinogi will be unavailable. The update will last approximately 8 Hours.
Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Pacific: 10:00 PM ~ 6:00 AM, Tuesday, October 19th, 2010
Eastern: 1:00 AM ~ 9:00 AM, Wednesday, October 20th, 2010
• Mabinogi will be unavailable
• A Hero Returns! Who can it be? Mabinogi: Return of the Hero is now here!
• A loading screen will now display when entering the game. A helpful gameplay tip will also show as the game loads.
• Giants have undergone an overhaul! Visit Krug from October 22nd to October 24th, and he will allow you to change your looks at no charge. >Check out the Giant changes HERE!<
• Several new abilities have been added! Participate in the Return of the Hero mainstream storyline or complete skill quests to start learning! >See the new abilities in action!<
• Help the needy! The donation box at the Pontiff's Court in Tara is now accepting gold donations. A portion of the donations will be distributed to Erinn's needy. Those who are most generous are eligible for rewards.
• What's a Fantasy Life without a Family? If you are married, visit Sinead and purchase a Family Emblem to get started. >See how it's all started HERE!<
• An "ammo count" will now appear next to a skill you have charged, indicating how much of that ammo is left. This applies to arrows, bolts, alchemy crystals, etc.
• Part-time jobs are now available at the Pontiff's Court in Tara.
• Keith, the banker of Tara has a special part-time job available for those who are up to the challenge (and frustration!).
• Physis now has weather patterns.
• Peaca Intermediate Dungeon is now available for explorers. New weapons including the Highlander Claymore, Highlander Long Bow, and Falcata, can be found in this dangerous dungeon!
• "Hidden" Dungeon Journal achievements can now be obtained.
• New cooking recipes have been added.
• Campfire sharing has been rebalanced.
• Dark Knight Skills have been rebalanced. Control of Darkness has been uncapped.
• Water Cannon, Sand Burst, and Wind Blast can all be avoided by the Evasion skill.
• Support Shot has been rebalanced and uncapped.
• If an Elf or Giant uses the SOS request, a member or a supporter of the opposite race will not be summoned.
• Elf and Giant Journals have been adjusted to give them a better Royal Alchemist standing compared to Humans.
• Alchemist bags are now available! Visit Eabha or Heledd and pick up one of these special bags! Alchemist bags hold all your alchemy crystals!
• The pet rebirth disconnect issue has been fixed.
• Halloween Events are starting up! >Check out the festivities HERE!<
-The Nexon Team-
Mabinogi - FREE Fantasy Life