League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-25-2010   #1 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Default These forums are painfully bad

Players,

Over the last several days, the situation on the forums has been extremely poor. No, the situation's been horrendous. We just had to restart the servers to allow me to post this here. Our current forums were set up back when Nexon America supported one game, and a much smaller forum community. Since then, we've upgraded the hardware, increased the number of servers, and tried a number of things to keep these forums going. Well, I think the past 2-3 days have proven we've squeezed every last bit of usefulness out of them we can.

We care very much about you, our forum community, you use the forums to share information with others, hold discussions about the finer points of our games, and on very rare occasions, tell us (Nexon) how we could be doing things better. So, we're implementing a few projects/tasks to deal with the forum technical issues:

1. Regular forum monitoring for technical issues effective immediately.
2. Additional upgrades to the forum servers to improve performance starting next week.
3. Within the next several months, we'll introduce completely new forums on a brand new infrastructure that'll hopefully blow these forums out of the water in terms of quality, features, and performance.

This last one is something we've been working towards, but it's such a big task, we've kept it under wraps until we had a better idea of when it will be introduced. I'm probably jumping the gun a little bit, but the experience recently has been so subpar, I feel you guys deserve to know improvements are on the way. We very much want to deliver a better forum experience. We feel the forums are a place for players to connect not just about the games, but as gamers, and we want that experience to be exceptional. We will make that happen, and we want you to stick around for the good part.

Regards,

NX Neural
Nexon Community Manager

Nexon Forums - These forums are painfully bad

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.