Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Default This week at Nexon: Maintenances

This week at Nexon: Maintenances

Greetings players,

As you may have noticed, we've been having a lot of maintenance this week. Our ability to notify you in advance and provide an accurate time of completion has been spotty at best. On behalf of the entire Nexon team, I sincerely apologize. Let me be clear that a good portion of the downtime that was experienced this week was a result of some key hardware upgrades we made to our game and website infrastructure that we made on Sunday.

The goal of this upgrade was to increase performance when we had a lot of people in our games and our websites. Unfortunately, the hardware that was upgraded has not performed as expected, and we've been working with the vendor to make it work as intended. Have you ever updated your BIOS version, or the firmware on your network router, but then it doesn't work out quite as you expected? This is kind of like that.

We've got one more coming up tonight. We really hope this is the one that fixes all the issues, but unfortunately that's not something I can absolutely guarantee.

Please know that we understand and share your frustrations, and we'll be looking at ways to avoid this type of situation in the future. From all of us at Nexon - thanks for playing.

NX Neural

Nexon Forums - This week at Nexon: Maintenances

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-20-2009   #2 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Um...
Good job Nexon?