Introducing the Hidden Talent system! Hidden Talents provide additional passive stat gains and titles to complement your main Talents. Upon reaching certain ranks in multiple Talents, a Hidden Talent will be unlocked!
- Creates clones of your main character that assist you in battle. Consumes “souls” when used. Each monster defeated increases souls by 1.
- Deals damage and knocks back/down all enemies within range.
Chain: Counter Punch
- Charges up for 3 seconds it then deals heavy damage and stuns target for 3 seconds. If charged beyond 3 seconds, damage decreases and stun duration is 1.5 seconds.
- Removes defense, protection, and intelligence and increases strength (50~160). You will be immune to stun, knockdown, poison, and other negative effects for (12s~20s).
Study: Potion Lore
– A passive skill that decreases each potion’s contribution to the potion poisoning effect by (10%~40%). You will also have a chance (8%~15%) to receive an additional bonus effect from using a potion (150%~250%).
- Immobilizes the enemy for (5s~10s). If the enemy is attacked, the immobility effect is removed and any critical ranged attack on deals increased damage (5%~30%). Consumes a new item called spider trap, which can be made with the handicraft skill.
Hidden Skill Event:
If you can manage to obtain one of the hidden talent skills from April 24th
to May 15th
, you’ll get your AP back! Learning hidden skills costs 5 AP, so that’s like 1 free skill during the event period! Get out there and train those skills!
The Mabinogi Team