Starting April 10th
to April 23rd, 2013
, you can get even more Hatsune Miku goodies. Read on for more details!
Hatsune Miku Doll Gift Boxes
These mysterious bags will summon a special Doll, which will collect dropped Gold for you. It is 5 by 5, offering a total of 25 slots for storing items. When Hatsune Miku, Kaito, Rin, and Len Dolls are all summoned, a set effect will be activated. All Dolls can be summoned along with your pets!
• Hatsune Miku Doll Gift Box
• Kaito Doll Gift Box
• Kagamine Rin Doll Gift Box
• Kagamine Len Doll Gift Box
Each box will contain the Doll Bag. Since it is a bag, make sure you have enough space in your inventory before opening it! Free users may use these bags but they are non-tradable.
Teeny Hatsune Miku Gift Boxes
Each Teeny Gift Box will net you one random item, including some never before Hatsune Miku items!
• Teeny Hats of Hatsune Miku, Kaito, Kagamine Len, and Kagamine Rin. These adorable characters are so teeny, they can ride on top of your head! Plus, if you make a gesture while wearing one, they'll join the fun.
• Hatsune Miku Wig (F)
• Hastune Miku Headset and Wig (F)
• Bear Ragdolls, Tiger Ragdolls, and Bunny Ragdolls
• Teeny Nao
• Squirrel Ragdolls and Fennec Fox Ragdolls
• Various Puppets
• Enchanted Accessories
• Maid and Butler costume pieces
• Cowboy Hats
• Big Ribbons
The Mabinogi Team