Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-25-2013   #1 (permalink)
R
"Ecchi" - 10/10 IGN
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Seeker of the Prefix Title Event

From March 28th to April 23rd, 2013, get the prefix title with your limited Character Card during the sale period.

Hatsune Miku has arrived in Mabinogi and we’re giving you chance to prove you are the number one fan! Every Hatsune Miku Character Card will get you a Special Note that allows you to participate in the Seeker of the Prefix Title Event! What’s this you ask? Read on for details!

How to participate:

• Rebirth (or create a new character) with a Miku/Kaito or Len/Rin card to receive a Special Note which will move to your inventory automatically.
• There are four different Special Notes which correspond to the Card and Gender used when rebirthing/creating the new character.
• Each Special Note will provide a clue that you will need to follow to find the dungeon with the Title Tokens for your character.
• Once you collect 10 Title Tokens you will earn a Title Coupon.
• The Title Tokens for each character will be found in a chest at the end of different dungeons but some lucky people will receive the Title Coupon right off the bat!
• Once you get the Title Coupon, use the item to receive the prefix title for that character. (You must have the corresponding Special Note for that character in order to use the Title Coupon.)
• Each title also requires certain skill ranks in order to use the Title Coupon. Only musically skilled and well-rounded characters will be able to earn all four titles. (Skills required include cooking, healing, campfire, and various music skills.)
• Title Coupon can only be used once per character and they are only useable during the event!

Titles:

• Hatsune Miku (F)

(Music Buff Skill Effect +3, Max Damage +5)

• Kaito (M)

(Music Buff Skill Effect +3, Magic Damage +2%)

• Kagamine Rin (F)

(Music Buff Skill Effect +3, Protection +3)

• Kagamine Len (M)

(Music Buff Skill Effect +3, Critical +2%%)

From March 28th to April 9th, 2013, Females can get the costume and hair style of Hatsune Miku.
Males can get the costume and hair style of Kaito.

From April 10th to April 23rd, 2013, Females can get the costume and hair style of Kagamine Rin.
Males can get the costume and hair style of Kagamine Len.

Last edited by R; 03-28-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-25-2013   #2 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

What .

03-25-2013   #3 (permalink)
R
"Ecchi" - 10/10 IGN
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it's pretty surprising.

Being a "fan" of Vocaloid, I will be getting the character cards for Miku and Rin.. so as long as they can be dyed, because I don't feel like being the exact same as a million other players.

03-25-2013   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Yeah I'm gonna be picking up these character cards too, though I don't really play much anymore. But on the off chance I decide to come back, I don't want to come back and not have the outfits ;;

Also I got a $20 gift card for Toys R Us so why not use it I guess.

03-29-2013   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Got the card, dyed the outfit:

03-29-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Got the costume now gotta work on the title >.<

They could just give it away like they did for the Bunny set.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

03-29-2013   #7 (permalink)
R
"Ecchi" - 10/10 IGN
Special
Games

I bought mine yesterday, but I'll probably wait until there's an AP event to use it.

03-29-2013   #8 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

By the way to those that didn't know this (like me), while you can't change the color of the Miku/Rin hairstyles in the rebirth options, you can change them in the beauty shop. So if you want those hairstyles, then pick it in the rebirth menu (because you can only pick it there) and change the color in the beauty shop.

04-06-2013   #9 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

A week later, and now I've got a look that I like :O

A second Miku outfit too, but that's fine. I'll still be getting the Rin outfit too, I've got a $20 gift card to Toys R Us and they don't sell anything worthwhile so it'll be going to Karma Koin.

04-08-2013   #10 (permalink)
R
"Ecchi" - 10/10 IGN
Special
Games

It's funny how Rin's hairstyle is available now when it's not supposed to be until the 10th.

---

That dress makes you look fat.