ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Mabinogi Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-announcements/)
-   -   [EU] [Notice] More Information About the Shutdown Progress (http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-announcements/109834-notice-more-information-about-shutdown-progress.html)

LaTale 03-23-2012 07:56 AM

[Notice] More Information About the Shutdown Progress

Dear Mabinogians,
After the Nexon Europe Team saw your Feedback on the Forums we’d like to provide more information about the shutdown progress. We know that you’ve spend a lot time with Mabinogi Europe, and the decision to finally close it down was a though one.
For this, we do like to express our appreciation for all these, who stayed with the game, even in the harder times. We like to thank you for your dedication, your feedback, and the reports you’ve sent to us within the last Month.
Since we saw your Feedback to our latest Announcement here as well, we’d like to respond now.
About “[...]planing our Mabinogians to continue playing Mabinogi at Nexon America Service[...]":
We won’t be able to transfer your Characters, Equipment or other Account related Data in any kind of way. To play Mabinogi on the US-Service, you have to start over. We know that this isn’t the best possible way, but currently active Users will receive a compensation for the loss of their Character.
Regarding the Compensation:
We’re currently working out the official table about the amount of compensation Users we will distribute and it will be announced as soon as the details are fixed. For now we can only say that there will be compensation for active Users and that you will be compensated with Nexon America Cash if you used the Premium Shop and with NXCash (Europe Cash) if you used the In-Game Item Shop. The amount of Compensation will be announced within the previously mentioned table.
To talk about this and more, visit the Mabinogi-Forums. We will stay tuned for your feedback and will provide more Information if needed.
Best regards

-Mabinogi Europe Team-

Well crap.

Gladiat 03-24-2012 12:08 PM

A complete restart?

That sucks. A lot.

If you do choose to start over in NA Mabi, let me know and I'll try to help out.

LaTale 03-24-2012 12:38 PM

I will start playing in NA, But I'm waiting on information and until it's available for me.
Not sure what server I'll choose though.
Sob, I will miss my characters. I worked so hard on them. (I will miss my broom too, back to walking everywhere...)

Gladiat 03-24-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaTale (Post 1696365)
I will start playing in NA, But I'm waiting on information and until it's available for me.
Sob, I will miss my characters. I worked so hard on them. (I will miss my broom too, back to walking everywhere...)

You should join Mari server.

Harlequin 03-24-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiat (Post 1696515)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaTale (Post 1696365)

You should join Mari server.

I mean... You could also join Ruairi :v I could get you hooked up pretty well, lol.

Gladiat 03-24-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 1696544)
I mean... You could also join Ruairi :v I could get you hooked up pretty well, lol.

Oh yeah you're super rich.

Don't mind me living under poverty line in Mabi ;_;

By the way LaTale, they said they're giving compensation right? You might be given enough NX to buy a mount.

LaTale 03-26-2012 07:37 AM

Hopefully, it hasn't been decided how much we get in compensation...
All my friend are getting spread out. Someone told me to follow them to Alexina, but some friend are going to Mari and some others to Ruairi.
I wish there weren't so many servers to choose from...
sob...

Dani 03-31-2012 07:22 AM

Me, Sandrie, Gladiat and some from SOS play on Mari as well as our guild (Wish) is on Mari, too. We can all help you get up off the ground again though I'm a bit behind in mabi things currently ( haven't played since January or February.... Thinking of starting again though).

Not surprised they shut down EU, but am surprised they're letting you chill on the US server.

WafflyWaffles 04-07-2012 12:12 AM

well that blows
sadly im in tarlarch so i cant do much to help....
but hope everything goes alright for you oti QQ

LaTale 04-07-2012 03:16 PM

Europeans became able to play today, so I created a character in Alexina. Mostly because majority of my friends were there, Still gonna miss out some of 'em. Sob.
Anyway, If anyone sees someone named Malachim running around it's probably me.