Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-25-2011   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Mabinogi Scheduled Maintenance (10/26/11)

Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled update on all game servers on October 26th. During this period, Mabinogi will be unavailable. Game update will last approximately 5 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

- The Mabinogi Team -

-Time-
Pacific: 07:00 AM ~ 12:00 PM, Wednesday, October 26th, 2011
Eastern: 10:00 AM ~ 03:00 PM, Wednesday, October 26th, 2011

-What-
Mabinogi will be unavailable
Premium Shop will be unavailable
Thunder Dragon (2 Persons) added
Halloween Vampire and Frankenstein Character Cards added
G15 Update
Halloween Event

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-26-2011   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

Dear Players,

We are currently experiencing some technical issues regarding the latest update with G15. We are expecting a 3 hour delay for the maintenance.

We apologize for the delay and hope to get the servers up and running as soon as possible.

Thank you.

10-26-2011   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Dear Players,

Mabinogi is now open!

We are currently experiencing some technical issues regarding the latest update with G15. We will be holding off this maintenance to a later date.

Thank you.

10-27-2011   #4 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Lawl, gotta love when they take the server down and then hours later they're back up with no update

10-27-2011   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah, I was pretty sad about it. I was gonna get those tasty tasty Halloween character cards. But it saves me $20, so I can't be mad anyway.

10-27-2011   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Nexon be trolling man. I wanted my halloween card. Q_Q

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

10-29-2011   #7 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

is this still the maint going on right now???

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

10-29-2011   #8 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

Maintenance is still going on for me, so....yeah.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

10-29-2011   #9 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I'm glad I didn't wait for it last night. maybe if this keeps up we get double rainbow all the way cross the sky

I really do hope they get it done and none of that OH PSYCHE thing, that was just herp. also dem character cards

10-29-2011   #10 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

It's back up with Double Rainbow.

Also... imp box is so godly +_+

10-29-2011   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Don't expect it to stay up super long, the whole thing is glitched to hell and a bunch of people can't even log into their mains (myself included).

10-29-2011   #12 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Don't expect it to stay up super long, the whole thing is glitched to hell and a bunch of people can't even log into their mains (myself included).
Yeah... that's why I'm going to grind ASAP during event.