Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Shoot the Sun!

The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Witnesses have reported that the sun is falling in the plateau between Maiz Prairie and Muyu Desert!

When you make your way to the area, you will find Li Bai, the poet. You will discover that it is not the sun that is falling, but in fact, a giant fire sprite! You'll need to defeat the falling sprite. If the fire sprite is not defeated within a half an hour of its appearance, it will disappear.

Because the giant sprite is a flying monster, only ranged weapons and attacks will be able to reach the target. If you do not have ranged abilities, Li Bai will provide you with a bow and a bundle of arrows.

The reward for defeating the falling sun can be a number of items. Moon Cakes are reward items that provide 100 Strenth, 100 HP, and 100 Stamina! There are also Special Moon Cakes which provide TWICE the amount of stat gains: 200 Strength, 200 HP, and 200 Stamina! Another reward item is an accessory-class item called Moon Charm that provides 2 Defense and 1 Protection.

The Shoot the Sun Event will run through October 12.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-01-2011   #2 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

is this event good? i have not done it and i am wondering

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

10-01-2011   #3 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

The accessory seems pretty good. +3 total instead of just +2.

Also, wtf mooncakes. +200 STR u.u

10-02-2011   #4 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Oh, the event is good alright.

Hebonas, Trinities, magic books and everything dropping from the sky like it's free.

And of course, this is a great time to stock up on 300Potions.

This is Kyuubey

10-02-2011   #5 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

kago miss you

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

10-02-2011   #6 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

I'm guessing economy is still broken?

I should rebirth and get my r1 demi skills...

But reinstalling annoys me to no end D:!

10-02-2011   #7 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Economy is broken-ish. Things still cost way more than they should for players who didn't take advantage of duping, but it's starting to settle.

10-06-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
MabinogiEden EternalElswordLa Tale

Animewolf089 is on a distinguished road

Shoot the Sun event was pretty good... and the mooncakes give high stats owo Useful for adv dungeons

10-06-2011   #9 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animewolf089
Shoot the Sun event was pretty good... and the mooncakes give high stats owo Useful for adv dungeons
I don't see a reason for using them until I get to hard/elite imo... you can solo adv stuff at 500+... at least in my case.