Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Server Restoration and Followup

Hello Mabinogians,

In order to address serious in-game issues that have been occurring last week, we have reverted servers and all characters to 3:30am Pacific Wednesday, August 17. As many players are already aware, Mabinogi has been experiencing several issues, including channel crashes, and character data not saving. Additionally, a small number of exploiters have been taking steps to damage the game's economy, which can best to fixed by reverting data from the last several days.

We have restored the servers to their status as they were on August 17th, just after the maintenance. This means game progress during the past 5 days will be lost. All web shop purchases made during this time will be refunded. In addition to the server restoration, we will also be updating to prevent many of the illegitimate activities that were causing the server problems.

We know that this is a change that will have a negative impact for many players. Thus, each player will receive the following:

All spent NX will be refunded
Premium Service will be free to all accounts through the end of August
5 additional days of Premium Service will be added to all accounts that had premium service active on August 17th
All accounts that have logged in during the affected times (August 17th to August 21st) will receive 20,000 NX (NX will be distributed later this week)
We will be running a brand new compensation event through August 31st: 5x Monster exp.
The Spell M-A-B-I-N-O-G-I Event will be extended one week and last until September 6th
Week 3 of the Puzzlemaster Event will be extended to August 30th
Jumping in the Rain Character Cards will be extended to September 13th

We thank you for playing Mabinogi and sincerely apologize for the recent server issues. We are actively working to address these issues.

-Mabinogi Staff-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Crap......should have logged on LOL. 20k NX would have been a free skill reset in Dragon Nest

08-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

/jawdrop
/facedesk

Confound you, Nexon! CONFOUND YOU!

My greedy self should have logged on between those times, conflabbit!

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

08-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

wow free prem service for all? everyone is going to buy a house >.< and 20k nx is nice (good to log into some of nexon games every so often for these )...hms... trying to remember what i will be *losing*... i was able to lo gin wed.. and th.. and fri morning then after that nothing

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

08-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Hey, go ahead and don't buy anything from the cash shop right now. There's some sort of glitch and character cards/premium service aren't showing up.

08-23-2011   #6 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

i know the free prem service went down around 9 pm pst to 10 pm pst and is it still ongoing? also you STILL CANT BUY A HOUSE :I ( i got all excited for nothing) is this week 3?

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro