Server Restoration and Followup
In order to address serious in-game issues that have been occurring last week, we have reverted servers and all characters to 3:30am Pacific Wednesday, August 17. As many players are already aware, Mabinogi has been experiencing several issues, including channel crashes, and character data not saving. Additionally, a small number of exploiters have been taking steps to damage the game's economy, which can best to fixed by reverting data from the last several days.
We have restored the servers to their status as they were on August 17th, just after the maintenance. This means game progress during the past 5 days will be lost. All web shop purchases made during this time will be refunded. In addition to the server restoration, we will also be updating to prevent many of the illegitimate activities that were causing the server problems.
We know that this is a change that will have a negative impact for many players. Thus, each player will receive the following:
• All spent NX will be refunded
• Premium Service will be free to all accounts through the end of August
• 5 additional days of Premium Service will be added to all accounts that had premium service active on August 17th
• All accounts that have logged in during the affected times (August 17th to August 21st) will receive 20,000 NX (NX will be distributed later this week)
• We will be running a brand new compensation event through August 31st: 5x Monster exp.
• The Spell M-A-B-I-N-O-G-I Event will be extended one week and last until September 6th
• Week 3 of the Puzzlemaster Event will be extended to August 30th
• Jumping in the Rain Character Cards will be extended to September 13th
We thank you for playing Mabinogi and sincerely apologize for the recent server issues. We are actively working to address these issues.