ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Wiki

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

8.3

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-14-2008   #1 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate
Vegeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada, Ontario
Posts: 1,213
iTrader: (0)
Vegeance has a spectacular aura aboutVegeance has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vegeance
IGN: Scorpia, ScorpiaX, Excali
Guild: Hidden
Default If anyone has time (Lunia Wiki)..

Requirements :
Microsoft Office Word (Knowledge in making charts)
Knowledge of Uploading Image on Wiki
Taking Screenshots and renaming them (ie : Yuki's ice bomb.png)

Basically, if you have free time have the requirements above, just do the following :
Go to
Translated version of http://www13.atwiki.jp/lunia_war/pages/195.html#id_604c03f7

And start extracting data by using this format :
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/lu...l_Ice_Bomb.png

Take a screenshot and crop your picture as displayed.
Upload it on wiki (with the name of the skill).

And that's it
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-14-2008   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Kudaranai's Avatar
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,106
Blog Entries: 11
iTrader: (1)
Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai
Default

Just a reminder, when you upload images for Lunia, make sure the file's name has LU prefix. Ex: LU_Namehere.jpg.
__________________
 
10-18-2008   #3 (permalink)
oh wow
Special
DemiGodDanzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,551
Blog Entries: 31
iTrader: (0)
DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default

allright,so i got alot of free time,
and ill upload pictures for you,
i just need to know what the template to add pics are
for example,
i wanted to add the wolf pic,but i get this
Permission error - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
just tell me what to put in it and ill get to adding all the monsters in
im starting to get a hang of the wiki
 
10-18-2008   #4 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate
Vegeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada, Ontario
Posts: 1,213
iTrader: (0)
Vegeance has a spectacular aura aboutVegeance has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vegeance
IGN: Scorpia, ScorpiaX, Excali
Guild: Hidden
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
allright,so i got alot of free time,
and ill upload pictures for you,
i just need to know what the template to add pics are
for example,
i wanted to add the wolf pic,but i get this
Permission error - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
just tell me what to put in it and ill get to adding all the monsters in
im starting to get a hang of the wiki
Firstly save all images of Lunia Wikia with their proper names, if it is slime.jpg, than save it as slime.jpg, than upload as LU_Slime.jpg, and on the page that has the missing image, change it to [[Image:LU_Slime.jpg]] because if it's [[Image:Slime.jpg]] on MyMMOGames, it won't embed the source.

Upload Image here
Unfortunately sysops get to use multi-upload

To embed or input an image (icon or whatever) on a page use
[[Image:(TheImageNameHereWithoutBrackets.jpg)]]

To embed a thumbnail or input a small version of an image
[[Image:(ImageNameHereWithoutBrackets).JPG|thumb|rig ht|(ImageDescriptionwithoutBrackets)]]

To embed a frame use this :
[[Image:(ImageNameHereWithoutBrackets).jpg|frame|rig ht|(ImageDescriptionwithoutBrackets)]]

I wonder if it's possible to make a bot that exports images and uploads them onto another wiki.

Last edited by Vegeance; 10-18-2008 at 11:16 AM.
 
10-18-2008   #5 (permalink)
oh wow
Special
DemiGodDanzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,551
Blog Entries: 31
iTrader: (0)
DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeance
Firstly save all images of Lunia Wikia with their proper names, if it is slime.jpg, than save it as slime.jpg, than upload as LU_Slime.jpg, and on the page that has the missing image, change it to [[Image:LU_Slime.jpg]] because if it's [[Image:Slime.jpg]] on MyMMOGames, it won't embed the source.

Upload Image here
Unfortunately sysops get to use multi-upload

To embed or input an image (icon or whatever) on a page use
[[Image:(TheImageNameHereWithoutBrackets.jpg)]]

To embed a thumbnail or input a small version of an image
[[Image:(ImageNameHereWithoutBrackets).JPG|thumb|rig ht|(ImageDescriptionwithoutBrackets)]]



EDIT: ehh,i did just

To embed a frame use this :
[[Image:(ImageNameHereWithoutBrackets).jpg|frame|rig ht|(ImageDescriptionwithoutBrackets)]]

I wonder if it's possible to make a bot that exports images and uploads them onto another wiki.
yah,a bot would be good
i hand uploaded all the card images,took forever
i had nothing to do so meh
allright,let me try to get this and ill get to it


EDIT: ok,so i did just [[Image:LU_img_Slime.jpg]]
then i uploaded it,and it goes to upload it,but on that page
not in the page with all the info

can someone just give me the full code on what i would put?
i get how [[Image:LU_img_wolf.jpg]] works,so i can manipulate it just fine to get it to work,
i would just like a full example of what to put

Last edited by DemiGodDanzig; 10-18-2008 at 12:12 PM.
 
10-18-2008   #6 (permalink)
VIP
adipiciu's Avatar
Awards Admin Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 210
iTrader: (0)
adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
yah,a bot would be good
i hand uploaded all the card images,took forever
i had nothing to do so meh
allright,let me try to get this and ill get to it


EDIT: ok,so i did just [[Image:LU_img_Slime.jpg]]
then i uploaded it,and it goes to upload it,but on that page
not in the page with all the info

can someone just give me the full code on what i would put?
i get how [[Image:LU_img_wolf.jpg]] works,so i can manipulate it just fine to get it to work,
i would just like a full example of what to put
I think the correct name is [[Image:LU_Slime.jpg]] and [[Image:LU_Wolf.jpg]]. With wolf capitalized and without the img thing. I thought about making a function for the bot to get the images from the old MT and upload them to MOG wiki, but i didn't have time. Now it seems that Lunia wiki needs this too. Maybe when i will have some time i will make this. But until then just upload manually :P

Last edited by adipiciu; 10-18-2008 at 12:39 PM.
 
10-18-2008   #7 (permalink)
oh wow
Special
DemiGodDanzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,551
Blog Entries: 31
iTrader: (0)
DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default

eh,wait,im doing something completely wrong =___=
for example,
Lunia:Monsters - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
when you go down to the first one,wolf,its empty,and normally it has that page to do the upload and put it in
i did that,but its not showing up on the main page,only when you click it
like this
Lunia:Image:img Wolf.jpg - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

i just wanna know the full thing i should put into the blank page ._.
 
10-18-2008   #8 (permalink)
VIP
adipiciu's Avatar
Awards Admin Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 210
iTrader: (0)
adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
eh,wait,im doing something completely wrong =___=
for example,
Lunia:Monsters - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
when you go down to the first one,wolf,its empty,and normally it has that page to do the upload and put it in
i did that,but its not showing up on the main page,only when you click it
like this
Lunia:Image:img Wolf.jpg - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

i just wanna know the full thing i should put into the blank page ._.
OMG Lunia wiki is so wrong! Why not directly put the image on the monster page? Why you are making a separate page for every image than include that page?
 
10-18-2008   #9 (permalink)
oh wow
Special
DemiGodDanzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,551
Blog Entries: 31
iTrader: (0)
DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default

ah,so its not supposed to be like that?
no wonder =____=
well,i have alot of the images already,if someone can go and make it so its like normal,or tell me how to make it normal
i can get to inputting everything if needed
 
10-18-2008   #10 (permalink)
VIP
adipiciu's Avatar
Awards Admin Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 210
iTrader: (0)
adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
ah,so its not supposed to be like that?
no wonder =____=
well,i have alot of the images already,if someone can go and make it so its like normal,or tell me how to make it normal
i can get to inputting everything if needed
I fixed the monsters template to accomodate the move to MOG. Check what i modified here. Maybe other templates need to be corrected.
 
10-18-2008   #11 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate
Vegeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada, Ontario
Posts: 1,213
iTrader: (0)
Vegeance has a spectacular aura aboutVegeance has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vegeance
IGN: Scorpia, ScorpiaX, Excali
Guild: Hidden
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
ah,so its not supposed to be like that?
no wonder =____=
well,i have alot of the images already,if someone can go and make it so its like normal,or tell me how to make it normal
i can get to inputting everything if needed
Lunia:Monsters - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
Upload the images by clicking the red link...is it really that hard ?

Last edited by Vegeance; 10-18-2008 at 01:11 PM.
 
10-18-2008   #12 (permalink)
oh wow
Special
DemiGodDanzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,551
Blog Entries: 31
iTrader: (0)
DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeance
Lunia:Monsters - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
Upload the images by clicking the red link...is it really that hard ?
yah,thanks to adipiciu,he fixed it
the template was all wrong and did something different
i already uploaded 900+ pictures on the TO wiki,
so i know what im doing .___.
 
10-18-2008   #13 (permalink)
VIP
adipiciu's Avatar
Awards Admin Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 210
iTrader: (0)
adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han
Default

Medoria messed up some things by adding Lunia: to all links. So this went wrong for images links: Lunia:Image:Name in place of the correct Image:LU_Name. Now its fixed only for monsters. Also it went frong for categories Instead of Category:LU_Name now it is Lunia:Category:Name I hope there are not many like these...

Also the names of the images seem to be different from the name of the monster. To keep the wiki consistent, the correct image name will be Very_Long_Monster_Name not VeryLongMonsterName.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeance
Lunia:Monsters - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
Upload the images by clicking the red link...is it really that hard ?
Before, by clicking the red link he created a new page Now its fixed for the monster template.

Last edited by adipiciu; 10-18-2008 at 01:25 PM.
 
10-18-2008   #14 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate
Vegeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada, Ontario
Posts: 1,213
iTrader: (0)
Vegeance has a spectacular aura aboutVegeance has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vegeance
IGN: Scorpia, ScorpiaX, Excali
Guild: Hidden
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adipiciu
Medoria messed up some things by adding Lunia: to all links. So this went wrong for images links: Lunia:Image:Name in place of the correct Image:LU_Name. Now its fixed only for monsters. Also it went frong for categories Instead of Category:LU_Name now it is Lunia:Category:Name I hope there are not many like these...



Before, by clicking the red link he created a new page Now its fixed for the monster template.
Yeah Kudaranai added some templates, though they didn't work on the Monster Page, so I had to use Lunia B/Lunia I instead.

Don't worry there aren't many catagories.
 
10-18-2008   #15 (permalink)
oh wow
Special
DemiGodDanzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,551
Blog Entries: 31
iTrader: (0)
DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default

well,it works now,so im already going through and adding the pics in.
thanks~

someone needs to fix the template for bosses in Lunia :x

Last edited by Chesters; 10-19-2008 at 03:44 PM.
 
10-18-2008   #16 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Kudaranai's Avatar
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,106
Blog Entries: 11
iTrader: (1)
Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai
Default

Yeah..those templates will need to be fixed. It's kinda hard to work it .I haven't gotten to the other parts yet. Been working on the new front page for Lunia. User:Kudaranai - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
__________________
 
10-18-2008   #17 (permalink)
oh wow
Special
DemiGodDanzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,551
Blog Entries: 31
iTrader: (0)
DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default

eh,thats pretty cool

also,if anyone needs me to upload more stuff,i can do it tomorrow /=
 
10-18-2008   #18 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate
Vegeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada, Ontario
Posts: 1,213
iTrader: (0)
Vegeance has a spectacular aura aboutVegeance has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vegeance
IGN: Scorpia, ScorpiaX, Excali
Guild: Hidden
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
eh,thats pretty cool

also,if anyone needs me to upload more stuff,i can do it tomorrow /=
Yeah there's plenty. Stages, raids, guides, missing icons..

I'm currently working on Tia, Dacy, Lime, Yuki skills sidebar, tables and one-on-one skill page descriptions/detailed info of Sieg, Dainn, Eir, Tia, Lime..
+ waiting for NoeJeko to add youtube extension
+ Updating the outdated MyMMOGames Lunia Wiki (The other wiki is being updated by like 18 anonymous people...)
 
10-18-2008   #19 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
NoeJeko's Avatar
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 4,237
Blog Entries: 29
iTrader: (0)
NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default

Vegeance, I'll get to that youtube extension tomorrow; had a staff meeting for FanimeCon today. Also, Kuda, I love what you've done with the index for it Q__Q

Hrm, if there are anons working on the other wiki, would it make sense to point them and their efforts here? I know Vegeance has stake in the wikia version.
__________________
Read my blog! Paul Stout's Blog
[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]
 
10-18-2008   #20 (permalink)
oh wow
Special
DemiGodDanzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,551
Blog Entries: 31
iTrader: (0)
DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeance
Yeah there's plenty. Stages, raids, guides, missing icons..

I'm currently working on Tia, Dacy, Lime, Yuki skills sidebar, tables and one-on-one skill page descriptions/detailed info of Sieg, Dainn, Eir, Tia, Lime..
+ waiting for NoeJeko to add youtube extension
+ Updating the outdated MyMMOGames Lunia Wiki (The other wiki is being updated by like 18 anonymous people...)
aight,ill get to it tomorrow to get the overlooked stuff
also,let me know if the boss template gets fixed
i was totally ready for that today :<
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Wizard 101
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Wizard 101

Rating:  

5.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.