ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Videos (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-videos/)
-   -   Unlimited War~ (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-videos/99711-unlimited-war.html)

CrunchyRoll 07-25-2011 09:28 PM

Unlimited War~

Video by 대전걸(ChanByeol Ok) & 피빛류연화

Griever 07-25-2011 10:57 PM

Battlefield 2.0? Looks pretty average and unremarkable honestly, but I'm sure it's fun to do when you're bored enough.

CrunchyRoll 07-25-2011 11:12 PM

It's LoL lmao

Riku4564 07-26-2011 12:42 AM

Looks like fun :D

But how exactly does it work? Is it just like battlefield except with monsters? o3o

Seiskyo 07-26-2011 04:40 AM

Yay, a new pvp map :D
Hopefully this one gives a lot more special exp (if it's like battlefield).
It was freaking impossible to get those titles :<

PKShota 07-26-2011 06:22 AM

Allm should actually put a real "unlimited" PvP map, no time limit, just kill kill, and do whatever, where people can enter/leave for free.

But anyways, I'm gonna try this new PvP map, since it looks cool.

Mega 07-26-2011 11:23 AM

Well at least pvp is getting something new finally.

But why exactly are there monsters in it, AND your still killing each other? @_@ I don't get it...

BoomSlime 07-26-2011 02:13 PM

Basically, The map is Lunia's take on DotA/LoL/HoN. You have to destroy the turrets and protect your own from being destroyed, with the 'inhibitor' or whatever you want to call it being the thing you need to destroy to win.

Seiskyo 07-26-2011 02:31 PM

LOL seriously?

If that's true, then it's a bad and unoriginal try to revive PvP.
First allm destroys PvP, then popular PvP games, such as LoL show up and finally allm goes like "Oh shet, PvP is actually popular, let's revive it somehow!"

rainbows 07-27-2011 05:46 AM

i like this. it really shows the potential of what you can do with the ordinary lunia characters we've gotten so used to (to the point that it's become repetitive)

you shouldn't look at it as a try to "revive" pvp. it's another way to play the game

i hope to see more ways for lunia to change and evolve

Seiskyo 07-28-2011 05:40 AM

It might be stupid to comment on something I haven't tried out yet, but if this mode is similar to RTS games like LoL, I can't see anything new. My opinion is kinda hasty though.

Hopefully they will give us the option to choose between stage and myth equip. It used to be so annoying, when people with myth gear showed up, while everyone agreed to use stage gear on BF.

I also hope that there will be enough players to play this mode in the first place.

PKShota 07-28-2011 06:13 AM

Considering if allm announces it on Facebook, most likely players would come and see it.

And if people like to myth then they would enjoy beating monsters in the first place, with the extra of PvP.

rainbows 07-28-2011 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seiskyo (Post 1577766)
I also hope that there will be enough players to play this mode in the first place.

me too :py64:
bf has gotten a lot more fun with the 500 stat limit and un-nerfed heals. people aren't as easy to kill anymore! problem is not many people are on, but there has been a rise in battlefields......... from no rooms to 1 room during peak hours