Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Sieg/Gaon/Arien all got the short end of the stick. But with the new Voke (if that's what it is) maybe COC6 runs won't be so fail now and we can bring back voke chains and stuff. Arien's skill hits once for pretty crappy damage. Lawl.

Yeah, I'm grateful for the 75 skills, but ALLM is just so lazy sometimes. Eir/Deir/Kali/Dacy, Sieg/Gaon and Tia/Asuka have basically the same skill, except differing damage and a slightly different animation. Whatever. I'm just being nitpicky now.
I don't think sieg and gaon got too short of that one, if u look closely, its a wide voke with a permanent counter stance on. ( so voke + 100% counter for several seconds? sounds like a parry stance to me....).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-09-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

My favourite one out of them all is Dainns. Looks awesome, great aoe, fast cast, knocks down.

But for Dacies, I don't really like it. It's like Eirs/Dark Eirs/Kalis except its infront of her. But on the bright side, hopefully we can make a few mroe combos with it.

04-10-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

So allm made most of the skills do the same thing but with a bit diffrent textures. Kinda lame. DAinn's skill big fruy totally lame

04-10-2011   #24 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
So allm made most of the skills do the same thing but with a bit diffrent textures. Kinda lame. DAinn's skill big fruy totally lame
y mad all the time? Be grateful they even made new skills, instead of everyone complaining for rebalance, pvp, and more episodes. Sure few characters lack a be of creativity, but its fun that we acutally get new skills implemented.(Hopefully not myth). Lets face it, if you think it dumb, if you dont like it, if you think Lunia is overall a "Shtty" game. Dont play it, Dont lurk the forums, hell find a differnent forum, it upsets me to see people complain and cry about things they cant do at their age. Im pretty sure, hell im guessing that you dont have a degree in in Game Design or Game Art and Animation, or even Science degree in Game Programming. Everyone should stop qqing until your at their level of experience.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

04-10-2011   #25 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
y mad all the time? Be grateful they even made new skills, instead of everyone complaining for rebalance, pvp, and more episodes. Sure few characters lack a be of creativity, but its fun that we acutally get new skills implemented.(Hopefully not myth). Lets face it, if you think it dumb, if you dont like it, if you think Lunia is overall a "Shtty" game. Dont play it, Dont lurk the forums, hell find a differnent forum, it upsets me to see people complain and cry about things they cant do at their age. Im pretty sure, hell im guessing that you dont have a degree in in Game Design or Game Art and Animation, or even Science degree in Game Programming. Everyone should stop qqing until your at their level of experience.
QFT my god. His posts are usually pessimistic. zz

Oh and vid by CursedScar is up.

04-11-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

For the sake of some characters, I hope allm boosts the damage of some of the new skills. Tiaīs and Asukaīs new skill look very weak. Tia only does a single 57k-critical on the scarecrow while, for example Ryan, does the same crit-damage but has ten hits?

But I hope some of the animations get changed in the future. Eir, Dark Eir, Kali and Dacy sharing the same animations is a bit weird :|

04-11-2011   #27 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

YouTube - Lunia lvl75 lime skill and lvl85

Here is lime's level 75 and his 85 video skill.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

04-11-2011   #28 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

added Lime, thanks.

04-11-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

YouTube - Lunia Sieg Lvl75 skill

This is how Sieg's skill actually works.

04-11-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

Sieg's looks pretty useful if it provokes stuff to get closer -> Massive damage

couldn't really tell since everything was gangbanging him anyway

Lime's looks fairly useless due to the range

Hi

04-11-2011   #31 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

xSL7VEN uploaded a video showing the information on the skills (except Lime)

Why exactly does the next level for eir's skill make the damage go down? D: (But yay immunity!)

04-11-2011   #32 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSinned
Sieg's looks pretty useful if it provokes stuff to get closer -> Massive damage
Only for stage.
PvP wise just used as another provoke.

04-11-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

A lot of the character lvl 75 skills seem to have more to them what they first appear. Sieg/Gaon had the massive counterattack shown above, and I was watching this Asuka do Underworld 1, and she used her lvl 75, and she did it three times in a row, so I'm thinking most dex/vit char 75's have extra hits/parts when you press buttons or something.

YouTube - Lunia new myth stage 01
^^
Note: Fast forward to 2:09 to see what I'm talking about... And I think the fact you get turned to a bug to run from the boss is hilarious...

EDIT: It seems Eir's looses damage because it gains an extra wave, so it'd last longer.

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

Last edited by Zinc210; 04-11-2011 at 10:48 AM.

04-11-2011   #34 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what that is after Eir stops floating hmmm.

Btw ty Scar

04-14-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

I found a video showing the beefed up Yuki. Looks like allm did a pretty good job with her. Judging from the video all of her skills seem useful now.
  • Ice Rain Shower has endurance frames
  • Glacier Summon casts much faster.
  • Ice Giantīs Fist (non-RB) hits twice only (probably dependent on the targetīs size?)
  • Rim of Severe Cold can "semi-freeze" enemies and bosses, which probably means they canīt move but still attack.
  • Breath of Severe Cold gains invincibility frames.

04-14-2011   #36 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Jesus, is that the way everyone who wasn't buffed before is now? D:

Killing crows with rebirth skills now @_@;

04-14-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Yeah, they are overdoing it with every new balance x_x
But that Yuki surely has over 10 k str.

04-14-2011   #38 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Ahahaha, now my max+2 Breath of Severe Cold will have more uses.

And damn @ the Glacier + Lv60 combo.

04-14-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak
I found a video showing the beefed up Yuki. Looks like allm did a pretty good job with her. Judging from the video all of her skills seem useful now.
The Ice Pillar thingy was more interesting when it came out not all at once :c
I'm going to miss IGF 3 hit D:
Rim was a pointless buff imo, you're going to running around most likely anyway after casting it
Breath is decent now, this makes sense considering how long the cast time was

Overall it seems like a speed buff for Yuki which imo isn't needed since she's agile enough but some skills got some good rebalancing

Also what happen to the restrictions for test server about having a real character on the official server and stuff o_O
/wonders if brazilians are still using megaphones to talk to each other

Hi

04-16-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Here are much more detailed videos about
Yuki:
Spoiler!

Kali:
Spoiler!