Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-20-2010   #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Arta SKill Video with 85!

Probably wont be doing Ralph's (only level 28) or Dark Eirs (hardly has half of all her skills) unless I get super bored of Vindictus or something....just too boring anymore =/

(Give it a few minutes for higher quality~ It's still processing)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-21-2010   #2 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Why none of the crows died when you used your level 85? ._.

09-21-2010   #3 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Cause I only have 5k str? idk lol. Pretty sure the arta in the GM vid had more str.......or her 85 got nerfed a little sometime in between? o_o

At least I have an 85 to use besides Eir's no damaging one~ lol. If I ever play Lunia seriously again, I'll probably go for Tia's or Deirs

09-22-2010   #4 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

^ Go get urm... Idk.. Gaon. !
Lul..

09-22-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

i noticed those were gray numbers... so arta 85 doesnt add to her dps? O_o and no crit?

09-22-2010   #6 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Dunno haven't done any stages with her since Vindictus came out haha. I'll try to remember to see this weekend if I have time.

I do remember in the description it said that her Engineer skill doesn't add to it's damage....(no fair!)