Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-26-2010   #21 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

summary : Windmill is the only advanced thing for Asuka

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-26-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
LuniaRusty HeartsRagnarok OnlineValkyrie Sky

KittySlave is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sandere/Kuudere
Class: Lazy Sniper
Level: 22
Guild: RagingLunia

Even without windmill you can pretty much move like that if you dash fast enough Since the sidestep and dash are very close to the same speed. You can do all those combos that the asuka did without the windmill by just dashing fast enough (Or windmill fast enough, similar no?).

Note: If windmill is the only advanced thing for asuka, I must be a big noob? :/
Sigh, I thought people just choose the characters, which they like... Maybe it's just me, But I didn't look at how much damage Dainn deals, I just chose him as my first character, because I liked him the right way...
For once a Great game, Of legends to behold, Rest in piece, My dearest of Lunia Online ;-; (RIP : 2006 - 2011)

08-26-2010   #23 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittySlave
Even without windmill you can pretty much move like that if you dash fast enough Since the sidestep and dash are very close to the same speed. You can do all those combos that the asuka did without the windmill by just dashing fast enough (Or windmill fast enough, similar no?).

Note: If windmill is the only advanced thing for asuka, I must be a big noob? :/
We would all be noobs : <

Anyways... sidestep and dash move at the same speed (100% speed)... its only different if you get a speed buff or debuff... so you don't really need to "dash fast enough". You still get there lol.

And omg Ashee seems like a pro Asuka too =O You must PvP me!

And if windmill was really the only advanced thing for Asuka, what was the purpose of the Asuka video you make Lenne?

Should try to do the Veil combo again... that is so dam hard... freaking waste height that you get from like RB Nado/Fire Crush D:

08-26-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat

Anyways... sidestep and dash move at the same speed (100% speed)... its only different if you get a speed buff or debuff... so you don't really need to "dash fast enough". You still get there lol.

And if windmill was really the only advanced thing for Asuka, what was the purpose of the Asuka video you make Lenne?

Should try to do the Veil combo again... that is so dam hard... freaking waste height that you get from like RB Nado/Fire Crush D:
hopefully juju said the truth and the "lag" will be decreased, in that case i can try it in glunia (meeeh gotta rb mine myth asuka, not even shadow blade q.q)

most of my "tricks" are just skillchains with timing ._. without my beloved offwall!

08-26-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

anybody can be able to pull off an "advanced" combo with a bit of practice... but what separates a "i've seen that before" from a "damn that player is good" is the consistency of the combos. the more confident someone is about pulling off the combos that have a higher chance of dropping - and the more often they do pull them off without dropping - is what makes an advanced player. that means even if they're about to lose they will keep pulling off long and successful combos without fearing the other player will get up suddenly and kill them, which also means they wont all of a sudden switch to survival quick-easy-damage-to-win mode

08-26-2010   #26 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

we're both practicing wm so we're fine

pvp me too ashee~

That video was LOONG time ago for non-comber Asukas, I just put that there for that reason. Whenever we master windmill i'll make a GLunia windmill video of us :>

08-26-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

asukas now are cheap with their endurance frames.

my asuka is still the same old asuka when it first came out and cant do anything anymore because of the things they added.

08-26-2010   #28 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

O ya I forgot how long ago that was. My bad Lenne D=

And I've been too lazy... been trying to get the ARF files... and the Luminous Arc voice files ;_;

Saki is <3

08-27-2010   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
we're both practicing wm so we're fine

pvp me too ashee~

That video was LOONG time ago for non-comber Asukas, I just put that there for that reason. Whenever we master windmill i'll make a GLunia windmill video of us :>
i gave up on windmill practice
the only thing im doing right now (even in pvp sometimes)is either >a sp >as or >a sp shift aaa......
or diagonal frontaling for the lulz

hopefully that patch seriously decreases my delay, otherwise its plain stupid to me ._. (i can barely aaaa>as infinite in glunia right now meh)

08-27-2010   #30 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashee
i gave up on windmill practice
the only thing im doing right now (even in pvp sometimes)is either >a sp >as or >a sp shift aaa......
or diagonal frontaling for the lulz

hopefully that patch seriously decreases my delay, otherwise its plain stupid to me ._. (i can barely aaaa>as infinite in glunia right now meh)
Lets hope I can get onto my good computer soon... I can't play on the computer I have... 10 FPS wtf.

08-27-2010   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ijji didnt have decreased delay now, i dont know if its lagless since i dont lag at all
maybe its just because everyones dling (guess ive to wait 2days)

09-04-2010   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ProjectLuniaX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ProjectSiegX
Class: Sieg,SIeg,SIEg,SIEG!!!!! lu_sieg
Level: Lv 67 RB'ed Twice
Guild: iReject =)

hmmm.... i think windmills with ralph and asuka r easier than siegs because you can cancel their >>a faster than siegs. I would think that the only hard part would be sustaining the air but thats not dilemma when u get enough height
ProjectSiegX - Lvl 67:32
ProjectDainnX Lvl 57:22
Shoriyuken Lvl 70:11
ProjectLimeX Lvl 58:3
ProjectAsukaX Lvl 43:10

09-04-2010   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLuniaX
hmmm.... i think windmills with ralph and asuka r easier than siegs because you can cancel their >>a faster than siegs. I would think that the only hard part would be sustaining the air but thats not dilemma when u get enough height
actually siegs wm adds more height, that means youve got more time to cancel your dash or ...

with asuka / ralph i can barely wm, on lowest air i can hit the crow maybe up to 2times, while on heighest air at walls i can frontal up to 6times
no idea how that person wms so well, looks pretty impossible to me to smash the buttoms fast enough without doing some random mistake

i keep loosing my height mostly so

09-04-2010   #34 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashee
actually siegs wm adds more height, that means youve got more time to cancel your dash or ...

with asuka / ralph i can barely wm, on lowest air i can hit the crow maybe up to 2times, while on heighest air at walls i can frontal up to 6times
no idea how that person wms so well, looks pretty impossible to me to smash the buttoms fast enough without doing some random mistake

i keep loosing my height mostly so
I tried smashing frontals... and to be honest... Asuka's cancel speed helps LOTS.

Got 6 hits in 1 direction without a wall with just height from AA >>AS afterimage >>AS AA (BUTTOM MASHHHH)

It's like Dainn's autostep. If you do it fast enough, you can actually maintain or increase height with their flinch animation in the air.

09-04-2010   #35 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
I tried smashing frontals... and to be honest... Asuka's cancel speed helps LOTS.

Got 6 hits in 1 direction without a wall with just height from AA >>AS afterimage >>AS AA (BUTTOM MASHHHH)

It's like Dainn's autostep. If you do it fast enough, you can actually maintain or increase height with their flinch animation in the air.
ya, i found mashing buttons ftw too lol.

got up to 5 atm =/ aiming for 7!