Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (10) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-22-2009   #201 (permalink)

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

its not a xform ! its a gundam ! she summons doll then jumps into it ! xD. it looks fun i like it. the dacy most likely got bad gear or gearless/myth gear like the other videos xD.

Last edited by Kreig; 07-22-2009 at 05:44 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-22-2009   #202 (permalink)
fishy~

flsg will become famous soon enoughflsg will become famous soon enough
IGN: R.I.P fishies
Class: Tia, Sieg, Eir lu_tia
Level: ??, 55, 55
Guild: Solstice, Solstice, Chosens

dude that looks like an epic myth mobbing skill lol...

07-22-2009   #203 (permalink)

its a boss killa ! xD spin spin spin xD

07-22-2009   #204 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

that looks like a mini-zakhan o.o
never would've expected that.... THEY SKIPPED LIME AGAIN D:< (wasnt lime suppose to be after tia >_>?)

Hi

07-22-2009   #205 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Maybe it's just main characters only.

Or its Main Characters then into Sub-Characters.

07-22-2009   #206 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

I would have expected the transform RB skill to go to the guy that like, you know, has a transformation skill tab. Or maybe to the gal who's transformation is such a big part of her storyline that it's in the title of her profession (Kali, where the transformation is the only thing remotely "satanic" about her)

(yea, I know that storyline-wise, this isn't a transformation, but gameplay-wise it is)

It does look epic for myth mobbing, although like all transformations, especially with walk speed like that, it's probably suicidal in actual difficult and dangerous fights, which makes it subpar for a level 80 RB skill, IMHO (what's the point of an ultimate skill if you can only use it in the not-as-dangerous situations? The most dangerous situations are the ones where you want to be able to use your ultimate power, the most)

Unless it gives you invincibility, in which case it'd be ridiculously overpowered (well, maybe not, because it DOES have a really long cast time to balance that out, I suppose. You'd need a party to distract the boss and mobs while Dacy casts the skill if it does't give her invincibility frames while she's summoning the doll)

07-22-2009   #207 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

That sucks. You dont even have to look at the dmg to know how bad this was.

Long cast time - Check
Slow Attack Sequence - Check
Already Possess Many Mobbing skills - Check
Not a single target skill - Check
Not feasible to pull it off in harder stages - Check . Because you wouldn't be fake res.
Almost Every Char has a rebirth skill that match dacy's candy - Check

uhuhuuu. Give me a moment, going to rebirth my arien.

Edit : Awwww. Fiona is faster than me, useless ultimate skill if it cant be put to test on tougher stage.

07-22-2009   #208 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

aw cute <3

I think thats Geronica.. her ultimate puppet

07-22-2009   #209 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

Err, this transform would be more suitable for Dacy's level 60 skill, but not for her ultimate attack
Even Kali's demon form beats that easily, unless it has some features we don't know yet.

07-22-2009   #210 (permalink)

it looks fun xD? beside imo i wouldnt judge skills just by looking. id try it out 1st. and we dont knw how big her hit box is. if its the same as before she went into that thing then it shouldnt be so dangerous to pull off o.o. and a single target skill as ultimate skill would be LAME as hell imo. theres allways voke for dangerous fights.they suppose be flashy.

Last edited by Kreig; 07-22-2009 at 08:20 AM.

07-22-2009   #211 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Bredgen has disabled reputation
IGN: iBredgen
Class: Sieg
Level: 75 RB

lol dacy's skill is funny... that's about it
sieg's skill stilllll beats em all for me

07-22-2009   #212 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

I dunno what you guys are talking about, that skill looks 100% useful in all situations. It's a constant 360 degree damage spin while you're moving. You can easily walk around a boss dodging his attacks while hitting him. The same tactic could apply to just about anything.

Then again, I have no idea what the invincibility frames are on any of these skills. For all I know Krieg's has no frames and is just a wide open invitation to pain. This is a Dacy skill, odds are it's 100% invincibility when casting.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

07-22-2009   #213 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiegh
I dunno what you guys are talking about, that skill looks 100% useful in all situations. It's a constant 360 degree damage spin while you're moving. You can easily walk around a boss dodging his attacks while hitting him. The same tactic could apply to just about anything.

Then again, I have no idea what the invincibility frames are on any of these skills. For all I know Krieg's has no frames and is just a wide open invitation to pain. This is a Dacy skill, odds are it's 100% invincibility when casting.
100% invinci for over 30 seconds? Probably not, maybe invinci only when using that heavy attack.

07-22-2009   #214 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I get the feeling Light is going to disown Dacy for turning into something like that.

Or he's going to client edit it into something fluffy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
100% invinci for over 30 seconds? Probably not, maybe invinci only when using that heavy attack.
When casting, not during. ie. when the big thing is getting ready to launch.

edit: where did the idea that these were FINAL skills come from? the titles say original skills. I highly doubt allms just going to make this the last skill for everything.

Last edited by buta; 07-22-2009 at 10:21 AM.

07-22-2009   #215 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiegh
It's a constant 360 degree damage spin while you're moving.
Doesn't look like it lol.

That's just a part of the range, but it looks like it only hits the front within the blue thing if you pay attention to the crows around her.
Also from the video, there were only 2 attacks? I only saw her swinging the iron ball and throwing it to the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
edit: where did the idea that these were FINAL skills come from? the titles say original skills. I highly doubt allms just going to make this the last skill for everything.
Probably from this '-'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoon
I wrote down only ones that are interesting.
Translations, like for items, are not official and I didn't translate new skill names.
I apologize for bad translations x_x

1. 2nd finality skill update (I have no idea what to call those lvl60 skills, so I just translated word to word from Korean)

Last edited by Cookies; 07-22-2009 at 10:29 AM.

07-22-2009   #216 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
They might as well be final skills if any new skills after that are going to have a higher level requirement. Level 80 characters are practically nonexistant as it is thanks to Rebirth.

07-22-2009   #217 (permalink)

theres alot of lv 80+ in kl 0o. FoF and the CoC raid gives good exp.

07-22-2009   #218 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
I get the feeling Light is going to disown Dacy for turning into something like that.

Or he's going to client edit it into something fluffy.
Actually I thought it was cool, I'm just hoping it has good performance in myth.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

07-22-2009   #219 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreig
theres alot of lv 80+ in kl 0o. FoF and the CoC raid gives good exp.
Oh right. Actually, it should be easier to get to lv80 each time since all myth equips only have a level 70 requirement (which means its faster as you get gear for every Rebirth, if you're rebirthing over and over in the first place)

...mweh. At any rate though, if this isn't the final skill, and later skills are added that are in the same league as most of these ones (besides Eir's, lol?), that'd be REALLY overkill. Then you'd have TWO super powered skills to spam. That'd be like, having two JoGs you could use in a row or something. ............oh snap. Er, well, it'd be like that but even crazier.

07-22-2009   #220 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
Oh right. Actually, it should be easier to get to lv80 each time since all myth equips only have a level 70 requirement (which means its faster as you get gear for every Rebirth, if you're rebirthing over and over in the first place)

...mweh. At any rate though, if this isn't the final skill, and later skills are added that are in the same league as most of these ones (besides Eir's, lol?), that'd be REALLY overkill. Then you'd have TWO super powered skills to spam. That'd be like, having two JoGs you could use in a row or something. ............oh snap. Er, well, it'd be like that but even crazier.
its probably not the final skill... but its probably the highest req skill of 85
plus it's an "original" skill excluding siegs cause his just looks like IH in aoe form