League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-30-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

It's yagamito. Killer of everything that's connected to pvp. He killed ladder system with cheating engines, he had been fighting his mules for level pvp, now he's cheating at pvp. I even posted about it at facebook (i been playing lunia for 2 weeks now ign: Serrator). Besides he uses macro engines to run the battlefield. IT IS Yagamito. IDC about warnings I'm just pointing out the person who ruined most of the new stuff at pvp.

Besides. Staging isn't better. Simple thing EXP. Macro device>6 chars>1 char with like 22k str/12k dex (arien) and failing at pulling lever at once makes mobs spawn> easy exp.

@PVP REBALANCE killed pvp to me. I do not enjoy fighting. Except for few opponents, and fighting the same people which was boring. I LOST VARIETY OF FIGHTING STYLES. ALL I COULD DO WAS KSTYLE FAKE KSTYLE CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT. NO SPAM BATTLES, NO TEAM BATTLES DUE TO NO SPAM. Besides team battles were gone cuz of people making 4v4 maps and fighting 1v1 screw logic?

RIP Lunia

Last edited by Zloty; 05-30-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-30-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Yeah, I did go 3-1 on most people, but I had to change my PvP style a lot after my first match since I went 3-2 with major MP problems from the stat caps.

I usually combine fake resets as well as space resets my combos, which I consider part of the entire combo if the enemy falls for it, such as reset Flash of Light (Works same way as Crescent Moon Sword), reset Bladestorm (Have to back up a little, most attack ranges are shorter than Bladestorm so I hit with the edge of the skill), reset Spiteful Strike (Range is a bit larger than Bladestorm so same principle).

Another benefit to Asuka is the >>S ground scrape reset which I can follow with a lot of her skills, but again changes to her skills destroyed a lot of ways I used this in combos.

Asuka is an insane PvP character.. good range, great mobility and on top of that freaking magic defense. I always hated PvPing her. I never tried zoning though but that's probably a pointless thought, since Dainn's zoning tools have been nerfed.. oh yeah and mdef.

That sounds like a major change to the skill properties as well as the cast time on most skills. Having to learn different strings for stage and PvP doesn't really roll with me. I'm assuming the practice field is based off PvP effects though otherwise you wouldn't be able to practice combos properly.

I'm always for new stuff. Exploring and learning new stuff was the most fun imo. There are two practice fields now. They are identical except for the fact that one uses the stage effects.

Zoners usually don't fare that well in PvP from what I see, as their strategy is rendered ineffective after you land the first combo on them. As long as you stay within a close distance but far enough away so that they can't hit you with the getup A you can take out most classes with this strategy. Perhaps its a mobility related issue as Asuka has movement on nearly all her skills making it easy to chase.

Well that applies to anyone. There is no strategy once you get combo'ed. Also you don't have to and you shouldn't commit yourself to a single style. The best players can do both. The getup A can be dash canceled by a bunch of characters. Some can cancel it only by back dashing, which you can use to your advantage, but Dainn for instance can go anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
It's yagamito. Killer of everything that's connected to pvp. He killed ladder system with cheating engines, he had been fighting his mules for level pvp, now he's cheating at pvp. I even posted about it at facebook (i been playing lunia for 2 weeks now ign: Serrator). Besides he uses macro engines to run the battlefield. IT IS Yagamito. IDC about warnings I'm just pointing out the person who ruined most of the new stuff at pvp.

I agree with you. He pretty much started the whole thing. Now everyone is just sitting afk or using sandboxie to PvP their own characters.

Besides. Staging isn't better. Simple thing EXP. Macro device>6 chars>1 char with like 22k str/12k dex (arien) and failing at pulling lever at once makes mobs spawn> easy exp.

I think that was Yagamito as well lol. He even shared this "tactic" with everyone on the face book group.

@PVP REBALANCE killed pvp to me. I do not enjoy fighting. Except for few opponents, and fighting the same people which was boring. I LOST VARIETY OF FIGHTING STYLES. ALL I COULD DO WAS KSTYLE FAKE KSTYLE CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT. NO SPAM BATTLES, NO TEAM BATTLES DUE TO NO SPAM. Besides team battles were gone cuz of people making 4v4 maps and fighting 1v1 screw logic?

You just got to make the first step. If you see enough players, make a room and tell them that it's an actual team battle. Seriously I have never seen anyone complaining and saying that they wanted to 1v1 with 8 players on the map. Maybe you remember Stuart and MagicMushroom, just add BioGen and vvannabe and meet them in PvP.
Geez I saw some nutty stuff today. Do you guys remember Kali's skill that transforms party members into invincible skeletons that regenerate Hp? Kali can use that skill on herself now and she doesn't transform. Now what does she do? She is just standing there, healing HP and using her S to charge MP and all you can do is stand there and listen to her lute play.
Sadly I can't expect any updates, but they should either shorten the invincibility or add a visible effect to make it easier to tell when the invincibility is gone.

05-30-2013   #23 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Too lazy to quote so my thoughts will sound jumbled.

Does Kali's skeleton skill still last 15 seconds? I don't remember the duration of it but I think it was 15 last time I played.

One of the hints I can provide you with fighting Asuka is catching the weakness of her >>AS. After using her >>AS she has a small delay where she is vulnerable to being attacked from behind. She has amazing forward range, and can hit a large area in front of her but as long as you're in the 180 degrees around her she has limited options for attacking you. Also, you can abuse the slight delay after her >>AS to catch her and start a combo. If you do >>A turn S for initiation you can cause her to whiff her >>AS and jump in to catch.

Also, I don't necessarily stick to just one style, I just prefer longer combos since they're more fun to do. Shorter combos can crank out damage easily but I guess I like the challenge and risk of longer combos in PvP. Too bad I'd pretty much have to get a lot of +MP grades on my equipment if I want to do that though, and starting from scratch... lol

05-31-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Too lazy to quote so my thoughts will sound jumbled.

Does Kali's skeleton skill still last 15 seconds? I don't remember the duration of it but I think it was 15 last time I played.

One of the hints I can provide you with fighting Asuka is catching the weakness of her >>AS. After using her >>AS she has a small delay where she is vulnerable to being attacked from behind. She has amazing forward range, and can hit a large area in front of her but as long as you're in the 180 degrees around her she has limited options for attacking you. Also, you can abuse the slight delay after her >>AS to catch her and start a combo. If you do >>A turn S for initiation you can cause her to whiff her >>AS and jump in to catch.

Also, I don't necessarily stick to just one style, I just prefer longer combos since they're more fun to do. Shorter combos can crank out damage easily but I guess I like the challenge and risk of longer combos in PvP. Too bad I'd pretty much have to get a lot of +MP grades on my equipment if I want to do that though, and starting from scratch... lol
Yeah it's probably 15 seconds. I can't see any timer in PvP, which is pretty annoying. I could just freeze her with ice arrows and blow her up with a meteor.

I appreciate the tips, but the chance to run into another Asuka player on the EU channel is pretty slim for me. Finding good players in general on that channel is freaking hard. Funny how people were yearning for EU Lunia and stopped playing after a month or two.

I just enjoy doing innovative combos. Some players make use of that and just 2-0 me, but the competitive spirit is gone with such a small player base. I don't even care about win or loss.

06-01-2013   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

pvp should be renamed to mvm. macro vs macro.

RIP Lunia

06-01-2013   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

So that's why you kept stopping and suddenly attacked again! Your macro is faulty!

06-02-2013   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

I still love PVP but I do NOT love waiting forever for a match.

And for an East US player, the server split makes pvping West US lag more than before.

06-02-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
I still love PVP but I do NOT love waiting forever for a match.

And for an East US player, the server split makes pvping West US lag more than before.
thats the reason many of us quit, years to find a match and when u do, u own them in like 30secs and they leave

06-03-2013   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Loool top players will always have a tough time finding competition.

I don't regard myself as very good but I would have loved to find out how good I would do against you guys in a not so laggy environment.

An official forum for match making would make things way easier. You could plan regular sessions and fill your friendlist with good PvP'ers. ggFTW is more than enough, but people aren't posting here for.. reasons.

06-03-2013   #30 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Many lunia players who did post here have done so for Allm's new game which is Lunia 2.0 in their eyes, when it comes to this forum there is little to say that hasn't been said already.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

06-03-2013   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
thats the reason many of us quit, years to find a match and when u do, u own them in like 30secs and they leave
And to be honest, the last 2 or 3 years (I don't even remember anymore; time has really flown by) of pvping the same qualified people over and over again has gotten pretty stale