ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Videos (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-videos/)
-   -   Taiwan Lunia Sieg LvL75 Combo (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-videos/101490-taiwan-lunia-sieg-lvl75-combo.html)

CrunchyRoll 09-02-2011 10:09 PM

Taiwan Lunia Sieg LvL75 Combo
 
AMAZING?! YES? NO? o.O

Gladiat 09-02-2011 10:43 PM

You mean the use of level 75 skills in combos right? Other than that, it's not that special. From my perspective, you have a new voke/faster canceled dfist to work with, but most of the combos shown drop or don't chain :x

The truly amazing part of this to me is his damage, although I don't remember if Cannibalism does more damage than him (I remember ohko rb dfist in PvP, but don't remember reg dfist and skills)

CrunchyRoll 09-03-2011 05:45 PM

the video itself is amazing :)

crazyhealer 09-05-2011 10:12 PM

one shotting that 1-10 boss is amazing. *no there's no sarcasm*

evilxshadow 09-07-2011 07:13 PM

whats lvl 75 skill do? or rather y does he cancel the skill with the pic of sieg shown?

Gladiat 09-07-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilxshadow (Post 1599645)
whats lvl 75 skill do? or rather y does he cancel the skill with the pic of sieg shown?

Level 75 gives Sieg super armor while he crouches and "guards" with his sword, then he swings his sword really fast (HKD).

It hits like a d-fist distance in all directions and HKD is in the direction Sieg is facing.

Oh and it does a super pulling voke when he crouches.

rainbows 09-07-2011 10:34 PM

i would call it a SHKD since it's a level above HKD, which flinches bosses, knocks regular mobs extra far, and like in that video knocked the eir so hard she bounced off the wall

Gladiat 09-07-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbows (Post 1599779)
i would call it a SHKD since it's a level above HKD, which flinches bosses, knocks regular mobs extra far, and like in that video knocked the eir so hard she bounced off the wall

SHKD would be a hardknockback that goes an infinite distance?

Thinking of Tia's wedge right now.

rainbows 09-08-2011 12:40 AM

good point. i don't know how far wedge goes and whether or not the distance is infinite (if not infinite then comparable to dacy's rb carpet?) but it doesn't hit hard enough to flinch a boss nor make people bounce off walls as if the wall was the one doing the HKD. sieg 75 is just a whole nother level

Gladiat 09-08-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbows (Post 1599836)
good point. i don't know how far wedge goes and whether or not the distance is infinite (if not infinite then comparable to dacy's rb carpet?) but it doesn't hit hard enough to flinch a boss nor make people bounce off walls as if the wall was the one doing the HKD. sieg 75 is just a whole nother level

Wedge can send a person from bottom of 6-10 to the top of the map, which convinces me that it's infinite since the distance is enormous. Same with Battlefield test 1.

From what I seen from the HKD, it seems to only be an infinite distance HKD (Forest Wind Wedge).

The part in the video you see Eir "bounce" off the wall is at 3:08 right? The Sieg changed direction when he used his level 75 skill and used provocation to cancel the HKD. If you're in an HKD and you're hit by a flinching non-launching skill you will act as though you were standing in place and were attacked. All HKDs that I've seen in Lunia all apply to this rule.

That's how Tia can reset air combo by doing a HKD into Shock Trap etc.

EDIT: Lol said Sieg using wedge.

rainbows 09-08-2011 10:46 PM

i just looked at it again and realized he does turn around when he uses the 75. regardless of that, it can still flinch bosses... so what should we call it? i always wondered why we didn't have names for the different types of flinches - the weak flinch, the flinch that makes them automatically turn around to face you, the push, the knock up/combo starter, the hkd, and the boss flinch. and then there's different distances for the push, different distances for the hkd and different heights for the knock up/combo starter

Gladiat 09-09-2011 12:54 AM

I usually go by the following:

Regular flinch duration - Flinching
Long flinch duration - Super flinching
Limited distance hard knockdown - HKD
Infinite distance hard knockdown - Super HKD
Short stun duration - Stun
Long stun duration (10+ seconds) - Super Stun
Launching skills - KD
SKills that push but do not knockdown: Push

The long duration flinch would be like Krieg's AA
Long duration Stun would be like the stunning portion of Asuka's Veil of Swords. Fastest that I have seen someone get out of stun was 14 seconds lol
To classify an attack as an HKD or Super HKD it has to do collision damage as well as KD itself and any units it collides with, reset unit to a standing position when hit by normal flinch while in flight and be launched as though unit was standing if hit by a KD move while in flight, instantly kill all airtime upon reaching the end of the pushed distance.
A push would be same as HKD with exception to no collision effects and unit must be standing when first hit.

Just typed this on phone so probably riddled with typos. Hope everything was clear because it is 2:46 am here lol. A friend suggested to me in the past to classify durations and distances etc with "levels" like HKD lv1, HKD lv2 etc but it could get complicated and I got by with the makeshift terminology.

after reading it over, it seems like I am trying to explain something to a completely new player x.x

Edit: I noticed a few things wrong in this post so ima fix it tomorrow

rainbows 09-10-2011 01:15 AM

lol don't worry i got most of what you said, and thanks for reminding me about the stun. here's my take on flinches:
distance and duration is just a variable that is different for different skills, whereas the physical effect is fixed. that being said, i wouldn't define a flinch by its distance nor duration

for example,
dainn's >>S and hand of earth are both pushes; >>S is a short push while hand of earth is a far push
sieg's blow and dfist are both hkds (not counting blow's stun effect after the hkd); blow is a 0 distance hkd while dfist is a medium distance hkd
eir's holy spirit and maxed dodge are both launching skills; holy spirit has mid-low height while maxed dodge has a lot of height

to make things simpler, i would just call the boss flinch the 75hkd or something since it's only 75 skills that can make bosses flinch

Gladiat 09-10-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbows (Post 1600930)
lol don't worry i got most of what you said, and thanks for reminding me about the stun. here's my take on flinches:
distance and duration is just a variable that is different for different skills, whereas the physical effect is fixed. that being said, i wouldn't define a flinch by its distance nor duration

for example,
dainn's >>S and hand of earth are both pushes; >>S is a short push while hand of earth is a far push
sieg's blow and dfist are both hkds (not counting blow's stun effect after the hkd); blow is a 0 distance hkd while dfist is a medium distance hkd
eir's holy spirit and maxed dodge are both launching skills; holy spirit has mid-low height while maxed dodge has a lot of height

to make things simpler, i would just call the boss flinch the 75hkd or something since it's only 75 skills that can make bosses flinch

I can't fully agree with blow being an HKD as you can use it to continue air combos (>>AS blow >>A kicking works). It causes instant knockdown on enemies on ground but doesn't do that in air.

I think there might need to be a classification for skills like Dodge, nado, rb Fire Crush etc since you can't hit an enemy at times when he/she is launched by the skill (causes enemy to become height sensitive to everything)... can't hit them when they're really high up etc.

Most flinches I consider regular flinches, but there are skills like IMS where I would consider it a different category because of the length of the stun. It gives enough time for an unescapable CMS (referring to first CMS hit). I'd call it "flinch freeze" or w/e because most attacks and skills don't allow a person to pull that off.

I'm not sure how to categorize pushes; there aren't that many pushes but the only thing that I've noticed about them is that they add airtime and only push on ground.

I might just refer to the level 75 skill as AHKD (Absolute Hard Knock-Down) since it completely disrupts Boss Super Armor and has an effect on everything that can be hit by it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.