Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-03-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck
Default Pre-Load Freeze/Buffer?

Ever since the patch, I've been having to wait 30-40 seconds when i change stages or change squares. If I move from stage->stage as a party - it's fine, but when I'm moving alone I need to wait 30-40 seconds. The chat will still work but everything else won't function.

I tried loading all data for characters and stage, I tried unchecking it all, I tried shader 2.0, I tried fixed function, I tried double buffering I tried triple buffering. My loading speed is actually faster than it used to be, but what's killing me is the PRE-LOAD freeze. It USED to have that little window about recording character data with the countdown, but now it doesn't show it anymore. It's just the freeze.

The **** is that?

Last edited by rainbows; 07-04-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-07-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice

am i the only one who has this problem? im raging so hard over this!!!

"Character Data is Recording"??

07-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

I really have no idea. Sounds like the problem might be your graphics card.

Also the character data recording is something everyone gets but it usually goes away immediately.

Have you tried submitting this issue to the Bug Report? ALLM actually answers their emails now and not with an automated response.

07-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

yea i tried asking them and no response. i think it might be my internet

07-08-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Keep bugging them until they get annoyed and finally reply. I got a reply to some suggestions I submitted, but it was like a week later so maybe they're still working on it.

07-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

oy it's definitely my internet. i tried lunia on my brother's computer he just built like 3 weeks ago and i get the same freeze. maybe the speed to record my data into the server is too slow