ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Tech Issues (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-tech-issues/)
-   -   Fatal with Christmas Patch (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-tech-issues/87520-fatal-christmas-patch.html)

Griever 12-10-2010 12:06 AM

Fatal with Christmas Patch

The most recent patch with the icicles and whatnot has got my Lunia acting all Fatal Error-ey. At first I thought it was my Ktest that was a problem, with not updating, but I go on regular Lunia and find that I have the same issue here.
:py25:

Apparently some people are having the same issue on that other site.
Fatal Error - ijji Forums

Anyone have any ideas? Yes, I reinstalled.

KittySlave 12-10-2010 08:40 AM

"with not updating" ?

Does that mean your client fatals when you try to update your client?

Edit: And from the reinstall, does that mean you reinstalled lunia and/or the reactor?

Griever 12-10-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittySlave (Post 1420294)
"with not updating" ?
Iris/new character Patch.

Does that mean your client fatals when you try to update your client?

Edit: And from the reinstall, does that mean you reinstalled lunia and/or the reactor?

Yes, it fatals when I try to start it or update it or repair it or anything else. I reinstalled Lunia, not the reactor.

Seiskyo 12-10-2010 09:17 AM

Um I had fatals too, so I removed the Reactor + Lunia. Then I downloaded + installed the Reactor and Lunia again. Was working for me and Zloty.

KittySlave 12-10-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finkster (Post 1420308)
Um I had fatals too, so I removed the Reactor + Lunia. Then I downloaded + installed the Reactor and Lunia again. Was working for me and Zloty.

You should do what Flinkster did, If it doesn't work, Then there must be some sort of corrupt installation while installing lunia to that desired path folder. If that does happen, my answer is just wait it out for a bit and retry again.

Griever 12-12-2010 09:29 AM

qq, doesn't work.

KittySlave 12-12-2010 11:24 AM

Well, judging from your post, im guessing you installed both Reactor and Lunia as well.
I read from your quote "It fatals when I try to start it or update it or repair it or anything else."
Im guessing whenever you try to start Lunia from the Reactor it fatals;

Which error was it? Did the error make you go to that box that opens up that error reporter in Lunia? or was it from the Reactor itself giving some sort of number error? (ex: -300 Error from Reactor)

PS: (Client alone is kinda vague, Need clearer description)

kag 12-12-2010 06:36 PM

Try running REACTOR as administrator if it isn't
Right Click -> Run as Administrator

Griever 12-12-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittySlave (Post 1421682)
Well, judging from your post, im guessing you installed both Reactor and Lunia as well.
I read from your quote "It fatals when I try to start it or update it or repair it or anything else."
Im guessing whenever you try to start Lunia from the Reactor it fatals;

Which error was it? Did the error make you go to that box that opens up that error reporter in Lunia? or was it from the Reactor itself giving some sort of number error? (ex: -300 Error from Reactor)

PS: (Client alone is kinda vague, Need clearer description)

[205][Lunia]A critical error has occured during the download process.

Then it gives me a Fatal Error, which I can't even report because when I click Send it says "Failed to send Error Report. Can't get proper error information."

Seiskyo 12-13-2010 08:17 AM

Ow sorry, I had that 300 error code :/

KittySlave 12-13-2010 10:57 AM

Hmm, well, Where to begin. Well, i'll try to explain what those errors are in descriptive writing (as a start, im not sure where to begin).
I had to look around for some data for it, heres my opionion on what it is.

-205 Error:
(1) when you re-install reactor and a game for it's new updates,
This error could pop up, this might mean if you used a older client set up (aka patching lunia to lunia Z) it wouldn't handle the changes since it cannot 'read' some of the older files - hence a critical error. If that happens, a Re-install with the newest client setup it could fix the problem.

(2) If you reinstalled reactor only and lunia worked before the patch broke it giving fatal errors while you download it. (This is hypothetical though, since some ijji number errors might be related though) If this happens,
You have to go open up the Ijji reactor folder itself (Which is Drive C/Program files/ijji/ijji reactor/.
Look for something called 'offline' folder, Make a backup copy of it and then Delete the reactor folder. Start up reactor and try to Download the client and start the client. This may or may not work for a -205 error.
(This number error is -6, Since it may or not work).

Now for the next part. The error reporter actully opens up before you even get to start the game? (well, while patching before it gives a error)

Griever 12-14-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittySlave (Post 1422409)
Hmm, well, Where to begin. Well, i'll try to explain what those errors are in descriptive writing (as a start, im not sure where to begin).
I had to look around for some data for it, heres my opionion on what it is.

-205 Error:
(1) when you re-install reactor and a game for it's new updates,
This error could pop up, this might mean if you used a older client set up (aka patching lunia to lunia Z) it wouldn't handle the changes since it cannot 'read' some of the older files - hence a critical error. If that happens, a Re-install with the newest client setup it could fix the problem.

(2) If you reinstalled reactor only and lunia worked before the patch broke it giving fatal errors while you download it. (This is hypothetical though, since some ijji number errors might be related though) If this happens,
You have to go open up the Ijji reactor folder itself (Which is Drive C/Program files/ijji/ijji reactor/.
Look for something called 'offline' folder, Make a backup copy of it and then Delete the reactor folder. Start up reactor and try to Download the client and start the client. This may or may not work for a -205 error.
(This number error is -6, Since it may or not work).

Now for the next part. The error reporter actully opens up before you even get to start the game? (well, while patching before it gives a error)

They open up at the same exact time (error 205 and fatal error.) Since I can't even patch the game to start it, yes both errors open up before the patch/game.

Griever 12-16-2010 01:04 AM

Found out it was an issue with DAP for some strange reason. I always had DAP installed on my laptop, but it never did anything. As soon as I uninstalled DAP, Reactor and Lunia, then reinstalled Reactor and Lunia it worked fine.

xHazeox 12-20-2010 11:01 AM

i have the same problem that him, but i got the error 300
during the reactor update, any clue of how to fix it ?

KittySlave 12-21-2010 09:01 AM

A -300 error? the newest version of lunia's client package to install should work.