MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2010   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Another ijji Reactor problem...

Finally got my laptop back, so everything installs fine (and it's running even faster than before )

Ijji reactor installed fine, but when I try to log in it does this.... (Internet Explorer is updated to version 9, and I have IE and non IE flash player up to date, that's what fixed it last time...)

Help please?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
LuniaRusty HeartsRagnarok OnlineValkyrie Sky

KittySlave is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sandere/Kuudere
Class: Lazy Sniper
Level: 22
Guild: RagingLunia

Hum, This may not help much. Is there some sort of Firewall blocking reactor to access it to ijji? (Like a anti-virus or something).
Sigh, I thought people just choose the characters, which they like... Maybe it's just me, But I didn't look at how much damage Dainn deals, I just chose him as my first character, because I liked him the right way...
For once a Great game, Of legends to behold, Rest in piece, My dearest of Lunia Online ;-; (RIP : 2006 - 2011)

11-17-2010   #3 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks for pointing that out, it didn't add an exception to the firewall for it this time for some reason, but even after adding it, it still won't log in

11-17-2010   #4 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Tried reinstalling...twice. Added exception to the firewall, even tried to short cut method to open lunia.

Nothing seems to work =/ And customer support is about as good as Best Buy >_>;

11-18-2010   #5 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I'm wondering if they released a newer IE9 Beta while I was "gone". How do I install IE8 over IE9 x_x?

11-18-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Go to install/uninstall programs and uninstall IE9 Beta. That automatically rolls you back to 8. Might also want to check your windows firewall if you have that turned on.

11-18-2010   #7 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Yep already tried that. I'm using IE8 now, and turned off all anti virus, firewalls, etc.

I seriously don't know what's going on....I mean it's set up exactly the same except I have avast instead of kaspersky anti virus. Seems a lot of other people are having this problem and they haven't gotten an answer for almost 2 months........

GM_Juju, help desk, and tech help forums all have yet to tell me anything...

11-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Another thing I've just noticed. When I try to log in, I have to click on the log in button. It won't let me push the enter key like I use to do.

11-19-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
LuniaRusty HeartsRagnarok OnlineValkyrie Sky

KittySlave is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sandere/Kuudere
Class: Lazy Sniper
Level: 22
Guild: RagingLunia

Thats kind of strange really; I press enter all the time when i use reactor and it logs in for me. Did you re-install reactor by any chance?
Sigh, I thought people just choose the characters, which they like... Maybe it's just me, But I didn't look at how much damage Dainn deals, I just chose him as my first character, because I liked him the right way...
For once a Great game, Of legends to behold, Rest in piece, My dearest of Lunia Online ;-; (RIP : 2006 - 2011)

11-19-2010   #10 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

About 5 times now lol. GM_Juju is online doing stuff right now, but completely ignoring me....I swear this is going to make me quit Lunia x_x

11-26-2010   #11 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Ok this is really starting to piss me off.... GM_Dexter the TECH MAN, can't even figure this out, so the last PM he sent he asked me a question, so I tried sending him one back........his PMs are full.

So I go to look at my help desk ticket and IT WAS FINALLY ANSWERED. But they just told me to uninstall and reinstall like i've done at least 10 times now if not more......

SO GM_Dexter told me he might have me send in all the stuff i've done and all the info I have on it (as well as pictures of my services/processes) I decided to just go ahead and do that....

"Now I'm going to tell you what I have done (it's a lot of stuff...)

My Operating System is Windows 7 - 64 Bit. My laptop is an Asus G37JH, 6 gigs of RAM, 500 Gig Hard Drive, ATI Radeon Mobility 5870 HD Graphics Card.

I use Firefox for my main Browser, however I have Internet Explorer 8 for the applications that need it (like the Reactor).

I have added an exception for the reactor in my windows firewall (because it did not when I set it up)

When I uninstalled and reinstalled the reactor (which I have done about 10 times now), it installs like always, but there is no screen at the end asking if I want to go ahead and run the reactor, it automatically just updates itself and goes to the log in screen. I also noticed that when I try to click the log in with facebook, or I forgot my password buttons, nothing happens. And when I click the log in button, it's like it doesn't even try to load, it just automatically pops up the "this page cannot be displayed. please check your internet connection." page.

I have been talking with GM_Dexter about this for the past week and we still haven't figured it out. Here is what I have done with his advice.

I have tried disabling EVERYTHING to do with security, cleaning, updating EVERYTHING. I disabled/turned off Avast (Anti Virus), Tune Up Utilities & it's turbo mode (cleaning/speeding up your system type program), Windows Firewall, Spybot Search and Destroy (and un-immunized my laptop since it has an immunize function in it) and turned off Tea Timer as well (another protection program it has with Spybot Search and Destroy), Spyware Blaster (I turned off ALL protection in it). I also have Malwarebytes, ccleaner, and defraggler on my laptop, but they don't have any real time protection or any way of blocking programs. Even after ALL of these disabled programs, it still will not log in.

When I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've run the ccleaner and restarted my computer before trying to reinstall the reactor.

I tried using the ipconfig /flush DNS command, but that didn't help either.

I have tried running the ijji reactor as administrator, as well as trying to run it in compatibility mode.

I even tried installing it on my mom's laptop (which can't run any of ijji's games, but I tried anyway) and it will let me log in just fine on her laptop! The only thing different with her's is that it is a compaq laptop with 4 gigs of RAM, it has Windows Vista, and the graphics card is pretty crappy (it's old).

GM_Dexter told me to look at my Internet Explorer security settings (they're at default like they were when it was set up) and they match my mom's computer internet explorer security settings exactly.

I don't see why the reactor won't run on my laptop still. I sent it off and they told me they had to replace the motherboard and hard drive because they were both fried (bad products). I used the restore disks I had gotten from the store with the laptop and it restored back to where it was before it crashed. Everything is exactly back to the way they were and everything still works except that the ijji reactor will not work! "

Does ANYONE have any freaking clue??? Am I just going to have to ragequit because ijji can't ever make their "wonderful, perfect, easy to use" reactor work?!

11-29-2010   #12 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

UPDATE:

I tried using the "shortcut" way to get into Lunia. I never knew it existed lol. You click on the link and it sends you to a page where it quickly skips a page and sends you to the log in page. Do that then it goes back to the original page, but pops up an ijji updater, then the Lunia updater comes up.

However instead of updating it gives me this...

But I can't find anything about a 201 error x_x;

11-30-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Where is your Ijji Reactor and Lunia saved to? Some people save their crap to a special folder instead of C: and it ends up not working because Lunia's default settings are made to read files from C:\\

11-30-2010   #14 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

I never change where things are installed. So whatever it's default place is, is where it's at.

12-03-2010   #15 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Ok supposedly it's something to do with the first account that is made on the computer (which makes since because on my old laptop they had made an account just to work on, then made me account afterwards and deleted the original)

I don't know if it's something to do with Windows 7 or what, but if you make a new user account on the same computer, it will let you log into the reactor and then start up any game just like it should!

So either how do I check to see what settings are different between these 2 accounts OR how do I transfer all my files, favorites (Firefox) to my new user account?

12-12-2010   #16 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Run Internet Explorer
Go to Tools -> Internet Option -> Advanced Tab -> Reset -> Check the box (preferably) -> Click Ok until all dialog boxes are gone -> Close IE and test your REACTOR

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

12-12-2010   #17 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Didn't work when I tried it before. But already figured it out above your post~