09-03-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Turbulence is on a distinguished road
IGN: HeatRiser
Class: Fighter to_fighter
Level: Ω
Guild: Finale
Default Unable to Connect to ijji or lunia o.o

well its kinda weird, this happened about 2 days ago. i was opening the reactor to get some error with [81] in it. So i decided to re-download the reactor on ijji.com, but then i was unable to connect to ijji for some odd reason. I refreshed the page multiple times. I called my friends to go to ijji.com and they said ijji looks normal as usual. i already tried:

1. restarting my router multiple times
2. restarting my laptop multiple times
3. checked my firewall settings

hmmmm not sure what to do now, you guys have any ideas how to help me? T.T

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-03-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
LuniaRusty HeartsRagnarok OnlineValkyrie Sky

KittySlave is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sandere/Kuudere
Class: Lazy Sniper
Level: 22
Guild: RagingLunia

Two days ago.. Was the the moment you received the Lunia Z Patch? I've heard many people getting problems after updating it. but, Thats just 1 problem. If you still cannot connect to the reactor, Try connecting to the ijji servers itself.

(A -81 Error: It means theres something wrong with your computer/Reactor and cannot connect with your router, either your net is cut off or some sort of program is blocking it to enable access. If all above fails, Then Reactor might be doing some sort of update, Which in this case, Takes a week. *From my experience*)
Sigh, I thought people just choose the characters, which they like... Maybe it's just me, But I didn't look at how much damage Dainn deals, I just chose him as my first character, because I liked him the right way...
For once a Great game, Of legends to behold, Rest in piece, My dearest of Lunia Online ;-; (RIP : 2006 - 2011)

09-03-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Turbulence is on a distinguished road
IGN: HeatRiser
Class: Fighter to_fighter
Level: Ω
Guild: Finale

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittySlave
Two days ago.. Was the the moment you received the Lunia Z Patch? I've heard many people getting problems after updating it. but, Thats just 1 problem. If you still cannot connect to the reactor, Try connecting to the ijji servers itself.

(A -81 Error: It means theres something wrong with your computer/Reactor and cannot connect with your router, either your net is cut off or some sort of program is blocking it to enable access. If all above fails, Then Reactor might be doing some sort of update, Which in this case, Takes a week. *From my experience*)
ty for ur imput, it made me come up wit multiple conclusions with my problem ^^. Right now im freeloading using my friends internet to play lunia. so my only conclusions now i hav so far is my internet provider/ router/ my security (more at aiming my blame to internet provider)

Last edited by Turbulence; 09-03-2010 at 04:19 PM.